[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentine's Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
What are some great romantic meals that will get me smooching tonight?
>>
File: 1452986389681.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452986389681.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I got a tip for you brother: eat before you eat.
>>
Is that a piece of fish covered in salsa?

Also, that pie doesn't even have a crust lmao.
>>
>>7375751
Why does Jack love salsa so much?
>>
>>7375751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B09RF0ImYB8
>>
Italian is always a good, safe bet. Microwave your baby some Chef Boyardee and serve it with Boones Farm wine and you'll soon be dining at the Vagina Cafe.
>>
>>7375754

Because he thinks he's Mexican
>>
File: lauravitale.png (499KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
lauravitale.png
499KB, 512x512px
I will never understand why these threads are not allowed, food cringe threads are allowed and that's literally what these threads are, whether some people in the threads take it to non-/ck/ places has nothing to do with the thread itself, and if the mod doesn't like it he can just delete those individual posts instead of deleting the whole thread in anticipation of them.

>Inb4 some fag goes "hurr they're not allowed cuz there are 10 jack threads a day hurr"

No there fucking aren't, there's hardly 1 a day and it always gets deleted. I can slightly understand banning joey since he was "reviews" and not cooking, but jack is straight up 100% fucking cooking. Food wishes threads aren't deleted, so why are jack threads deleted? Unless there's some new rule against food cringe threads then I don't see how this are breaking the rules.

>Inb4 some fag goes "hurr soliciting"

No it fucking isn't, again, food wishes threads are never deleted on account of "soliciting".

This place is fucking hypocrisy central, goddamn.
>>
>>7375769
Noone besides you wants to hear about Jack, just stop talking about him
>>
>>7375805

http://www.4chan.org/rules#ck

I'm sorry, I didn't notice the rule that clearly stated "Discussion of any topic related to cooking but no one wants to talk about is strictly prohibited."

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>7375754
Fat people like sugar, who would've thought.
>>
>>7375805
There are plenty of us you thunderous virgin. Just because you don't like something doesn't make everyone who talks about it a samefag.
>>
>>7375731
It's probably true for fat people, that a woman would be put off by seeing him stuff his face during the meal. For a thin person however, not finishing would probably be a put-off and for either thin or muscular people, eating a lot would be fine or even attractive.

Jack haw no empathy though so can only see things from his point of view.
>>
>>7375843
I think it is a little less auspicious than that, too be honest. It's probably something a little more like how you don't exactly know what is going to happen but you still stay back and just kind of understand what's going on without really every thinking that one thing will be the tipping point. I like it, but in previous ways, I would probably be less than redundant.
>>
>>7375717

What exactly is wrong with it? I know you want to make fun of Jack over it, but is there really anything wrong or are ya'll being nitpicky?
>>
>>7375717
I made heart shaped pancakes for my gf this morning

Pleb tier but she doesn't stay with me for my breakfasts
>>
>>7375731
>>7375843
>>7375897
I can't help but wonder if "eat before you eat" is a euphemism because you "don't want to finish before her". That's pretty much what he says in the video, and I'm torn between whether Jack is retarded enough to miss it or un-Christian enough to say it.
>>
>>7376521
the only thing that looks like it required cooking is whatever that entree is

bagged salad, potato is just baked broccoli is just boiled, and that might be a pie crust full of whipped cream
>>
Nothing, dinner gets in the way of the things you should be doing tonight
>>
>>7376535
fucking!!
>>
>>7376524
>she doesn't stay with me for my breakfasts
:(
>>
File: 1454987951932.jpg (331KB, 1824x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1454987951932.jpg
331KB, 1824x1368px
Serve Spam and vegetable salad. There's a cool inviting meal you can summon to your table at a moment's notice. A meal that gives the family plenty to eat. Easy? Sure. Just open a can of Spam, spelled S-P-A-M, slice and put on a plate with the salad. Those juicy tender slices of Spam really make the meal. Spam is grand tasting meat with a flavor that's downright good, so ask your food dealer for Spam. Serve it tomorrow. Try those easy recipes on the label. Then you can vacation from the kitchen and have a good laugh at Old Man Warm Weather.
>>
>>7376535

;)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.