[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you carry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 222.jpg (25KB, 570x414px) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
25KB, 570x414px
I've been thinking of getting one, but they are a bit tiny. I'd probly better carry a waterbottle filled with jd or grey goose.
These things seemed laughable, why would I carry one of those, like wtf. But now that most restaurants, cities and offices are joining the alcohol-free zones movement, what is one to do right.
>>
File: 4-ways-alcohol-causes-cancer.png (70KB, 610x695px) Image search: [Google]
4-ways-alcohol-causes-cancer.png
70KB, 610x695px
Quit or cut down on your drinking.
>>
>>7371509

Good thing I'm a man and don't have breasts or bowels. Get fucked, whores.
>>
>>7371510
>I'm a man and don't have breasts or bowels
>or bowels
damn nigga you're stupid
>>
>>7371502
What kind of faggot country do you live in?
>>
>>7371531
america is the only retarded country where you have to cover up alcohol in a paper bag so people cant see the bottle
>>
>do you carry?

No. I'm not an alcoholic. I do not need to bring alcohol with me everywhere.
>>
>>7371502
if you never leave your house you dont have to hide your alcohol, works for me
>>
>>7372268
Sucks to be you. My life experiences are ten times more entertaining.
>>
>>7372274
How do you buy booze or collect your welfare?
>>
>>7372278
I very highly doubt that.
>>
>>7371502
My older brother gave me one as a Christmas or birthday gift some years back but I never use it. I find it a lot better especially for public things like parades in NYC to just get a coke bottle for instance, pour some out and fill it back up with rum so it looks ordinary. You just have to match the colors so the coppers don't detect it and also don't act like a savage.
>>
>>7372283
what any self respecting neet would do, make my mom do it
>>
File: coppers.jpg (52KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
coppers.jpg
52KB, 500x426px
>>
>>7372325
Fair enough. My girlfriend buys all my alcohol. I occasionally go for a walk or to the shops when I feel like I'm getting cabin feve, but I can usually last an hour or two.
>>
>>7372264
wroooonnnngggggg. Amerifat living in the UK. There are signs prohibiting public display and consumption of alcohol within the city center (Peterborough) outside of pubs or restaurants. These Limeys are just as douchey as the US
>>
I take a couple full of vodka to nightclubs so I can stay drunk without spending so much. Couldn't really get away with a plastic bottle. Also means I have some on hand in case I wind up at someone's house and get the shakes.
>>
>>7372403
Bong here, can confirm. Had the cops make me throw my drink away on multiple occasions. Stupid cunts.
>>
>>7372296
I'm not surprised that a stick-in-the-mud is delusional.
>>
>>7371510
im curious now. which woman disembowelled you
>>
>>7372423
I'm a stick in the mud because I'm not an alcoholic? You're a moron.
>>
I used to carry one or two around, but then a train guard spotted one in my pocket and he confiscated it while giving me a $200 fine for having an open bottle of alcohol on public transport. Apparently "open" means a bottle that isn't factory sealed. I looked into it, and there are very few public places you can carry a hip flask without taking a similar risk. Fuck Sydney.
>>
>>7371502
I think I'm allergic to alcohol
I'm 30 years old and drank a total of maybe 4 beers and 10 shots
I'm pretty sure I've never been drunk. I think I skip being drunk and go straight to the hangover
>>
>>7372964

lucky you

I went from moderate drinker to dangerous alcoholic
>>
>>7372918
You don't have to be an alcoholic in order to enjoy alcohol. You're the moron.
>>
>>7371502
Couldn't live without my flask. I've been carrying once since my senior year of high school. Highly recommend it if you have a stressful job/life.
>>
>>7372956
How are you supposed to transport growlers?
>>
>>7372998
Where did he ever say that he was a teetotaler? Fucking moron.
>>
>>7371502
It is one of my favorite ways to drink.
I am a teetotaler though but i love my gatorade in flasks.
>>
File: flask.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
flask.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I keep pic related on me, usually topped off with vodka before leaving the house.

Pretty much the only good thing about living somewhere that gets cold is having to wear a coat, and having plenty of room to store things like a decently sized flask.
>>
>>7373009
He said he doesn't carry a flask because he isn't an alcoholic, and implied that the other guy is.
>>
>>7372998
But you don't need to enjoy alcohol all day long, everywhere you go. That's the purpose of a flask- to carry alcohol in your pocket.
>>
>>7373020
If you carry a flask around everywhere, you're an alcoholic.

This just in, getting drunk every day isn't normal. Coming from an alcoholic.
>>
>>7373019
I wish i had a coat that could carry my pupper with me. I wouldn't give him vodka though.
>>
>>7373041
If you buy a flask, you are not obligated to keep it with you 24 hours a day, you bleak minded dullard.
>>
>>7373048
Who said he carried one around everywhere? Even if he does, does that necessarily mean he always drinks? This is how the argument started, retards embellishing shit. All the guy said was his life experiences are more entertaining by virtue of having access to alcohol, and the other guy took the binary opposition, dismissing anything in between.
>>
>>7373050

In the Summer she wears her own backpack when we go out sometimes and she gets to carry vodka and treats.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.