[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

too much milk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

i had a craving for it. i went to the store. i drank like half a gallon. i think i'm going to die. someone give me advice.
>>
Eat cookies O:-)
>>
>>7367702
but dude. like major stomach cramps.
>>
Balance it out with a glass of orange juice. Lemon juice is even better if you can handle it.

Just one glass, though.
>>
>>7367725
you messin with me?
>>
What the fuck? About once a week I drink that much milk over the course of 2 hours and I feel fine afterwards. You have a fucking pussy digestive system
>>
>>7367737
No, it's legit. The acid will balance the excessive amount of fat you've consumed.
>>
>>7367737
The vitamin c makes the milk curdle. Don't do it anon
>>
>>7367776
Thanks for ruining my trolling, you fucking whiteknight retard.
>>
>>7367886
jesus christ chill bro

are you legit angry over the internet?

like I could understand if he shot your parents or something but sheesh, juset chill bro
>>
>>7367776
So does alcohol.
>be me
>just turned 21 for Christmas
>praising the birth of Jesus in best way
>by getting fitshaced
>mix whiskey and eggnog
>because idiot
>death does not come swiftly enough
>>
This thread is cancer. OP there's nothing you can do except puke
>>
>>7367694
Honestly, op this guy is right >>7367916

If you're not nauseous, put your finger down your throat, and brace yourself for a painless, yet forceful projectile vomiting for the ages.
Also, plz post pic of the aftermath as return for this based advice
>>
>>7367694
Take a nap, OP. Solves everything.
>>
>>7367925
this, be prepared for massive shits
>>
File: 1375753103812.jpg (127KB, 797x629px) Image search: [Google]
1375753103812.jpg
127KB, 797x629px
>tfw family started drinking fat free milk
>literally haven't drank milk in 2 months because it tastes like trash
>>
>>7367934
Underage b&?
>>
>>7367985
nope just a poor student
>>
You just into yourself an extremely high blood sugar.

Just vomit, it'll be better in the long run.
>>
Half a gallon isn't that much unless you're a little girl. Eat some fibre to mitigate the shits you might get and avoid exercise.

btw I'm not a doctor.
>>
>>7367890

no actually anon you came off looking like the more agitated guy here

roll with the bantz please, newfriend
>>
In nature, only babies and infant animals drink milk. Humans are also not supposed to be drinking milk after 2-years old. Are you a 2 year old child, OP?
>>
>>7368278

What are humans "supposed" to eat "in nature"?
>>
>>7368278
And where in nature is it normal to post on 4chan acting all mature and sophisticated about the food people eat?
>>
>>7367899
Bourbon and Eggnog is a common holiday drink. Maybe you're just a giant pussy?
>>
>>7367694
On average people will start puking if they drink 2 or more liters of milk in one sitting.

You're just under that mark, so you'll probably be fine, depends on a few factors.

You're certainly not going to die, though.
>>
>>7368278
the dominant lion in a pride will eat the udders of large prey because that's where the milk is.

prove me wrong.
pro tip: you probably can because i made it up.
>>
>>7367694
Happy birthday OP, you're now over 25yo.
>>
eat a banana
>>
>>7368278
This is kinda true but allot of people already have the right enzyms to digest milksugars
We are slightly evolving to digest milk to keep it in our diets
>>
File: 1438339511218.png (519KB, 560x611px) Image search: [Google]
1438339511218.png
519KB, 560x611px
>>7368382
>>
Hahahahaha

>mfw I drink a gallon of WHOLE milk a day

feels good having top 5% milk-digestion enzymes
>>
>>7369865
You have the stomach of a child. Congratulations.
>>
>>7367694
No, you're just gonna have strong bones.
Keep it up.
>>
>>7368278
Nature also lets a good deal of infants die before they turn 1.
Fuck nature. We're better than it.
>>
>>7369880
Thanks.
>>
insert a cork into your pooty hole plz
>>
>>7368078
>try to take advantage of a person's lack of knowledge about something obscure, the results of which would make them actually sick
>when someone calls out your bullshit you say "no u" and call it "bantz"

I expected nothing and you gave me even less.
>>
>>7371587
You are on the wrong website, drippy lips.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.