[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick recipes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: eisenmangel-und-ernaehrung.jpg (117KB, 388x259px) Image search: [Google]
eisenmangel-und-ernaehrung.jpg
117KB, 388x259px
Do you guys have any quick recipes that additionally don't taste bland?
I dont live with my parents anymore and therefore have to cook lunch myself. (femanon 19 yo)
The thing is that I just can't be bothered to cook for a long time EVERY FUCKING DAY due to the fact that I have been doing that since I was 17yo. The Internet is not very helpful and I think that asking you people is better, because you might understand my lack of motivation and also the 'quick' recipes I find on the web are also often far too expensive with 10 ingredients or so.
What I often make is sourcrout (out of the can or package, precooked) and chicken I just throw in the pan for 10 mins, which takes all in all about 20 mins. This is the fastest recipe I have and hence it lands on my table 3 times a week.
Give me all you've got /ck/ I am sure I am not the only one who would be helped out.

pic kind of related
>>
File: 1451468543691.jpg (2MB, 1500x2121px) Image search: [Google]
1451468543691.jpg
2MB, 1500x2121px
>>7366781
Hey, I cook in my dorm room and sometimes in the kitchen 8 floors down. Get yourself a slowcooker and cook in bulk.

Do you eat beef/chicken/pork?
Do you like tomatoes and garlic?
Do you like spicy food?
Do you like eggs?
>>
>femanon 19 yo

I usually don't care one way or another about gender on /ck/, but as a 30 y/o shut in, even I am distracted by the fact that you felt the need to mention that.
>>
>>7366792
Yeah wasn't sure if bait when responding but I could use some ideas too, since in similar situation.
>>
>>7366781
>sauerkraut and chicken

That still sounds like a lot of work for lunch. I usually make a peanut butter sandwich, or a branston pickle and cheese sandwich.

I can't be fucked to wash a lot of dishes more than once a day.
>>
>>7366791
I tend to cook in bulk anyway but my bf eats with me everyday so its mostly all eaten after a day.
Yes, I do like all of the things you asked.

>>7366792
why are you surprised?
>>
>>7366802
I get that totally. I dont have a dishwasher it can be a real pain in the ass, but I kind of prefer to eat something warm for lunch
>>
>>7366781
Here's what I do for lunch almost everyday:
>grilled leftover chicken Caesar wrap
>leftover bbq chicken melt
I throw the chicken, lettuce, cheese and caesar in a wrap and just harden the wrap in a pan so it doesn't fall apart and that the cheese melts.
The bbq chicken melt is just two slices of whatever cheese, grilled chicken, and bbq sauce on bread. I put it in the oven until both sides of bread are toasted. Neither takes me 10 minutes.
>>
>>7366822
Does hot Caesar dressing taste good? Sounds weird.
>>
File: 1449444120404.jpg (221KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1449444120404.jpg
221KB, 800x533px
>>7366815
Beef burgundy, chicken tikka masala, chili mac, and beef stew can all be thrown into a slow cooker with 20 minutes of prep and yield 15+ servings with minimal checking while its cooking.

Eggs take like 5 minutes to make in the morning with some oatmeal or toast.

Pretty much everything becomes a meal in a slow cooker with cream of chicken/mushroom thrown on top of it really. Get some liners and the only thing you will have to clean after each cooking session is a chef knife, a cutting board, a ladle, and a skillet. I pretty much live off of those meals.
>>
>>7366830
It doesn't. It all tastes the same. I just don't like cold grilled chicken.
>>
As you are saving as much time with cleaning, I'm listing the equipment too
>Sunny side up eggs with toast (5min, 1 pan & toaster)
>pb&j (2min, toaster)
>grilled cheese sandwich (5min, 1 pan)
>lasagna (15min & 20min baking, 1 ovenproof pan)
>pasta with some condiment you like (15min, 1 pan)
>Tuna melt (15min, oven)
>Rice & tuna salad ( 20min, 1 pan)
>ready salads with roast nuts and bacon (10min, 1 pan)
>crêpes ( 25min, 1 pan & 1 bowl)
>>
>>7366834
Doesn't taste weird*
>>
>>7366836
How the fuck do you make a lasagna in 45 minutes? Are you just using pre-made ingredients?
>>
>>7366832
Where the fuck is the fucking bread in that photo? What kind of red blooded southerner takes a pic of bbq without bread?
>>
>>7366832
sounds great. How long do these things work until they break? Im a bit suspicious when it comes to stuff like this because of their planned obsolescence and shit
>>
>>7366849
probably
>>
>>7366849
>Hello, Pizza King?
>Ya, how we doin?
>One order of lasagna
>Oh ya, comin right up then
>I do love lasagna, don't cha know
>Ya, ya. It'll be $7.00. About 20 minutes.
>Super
>>
>>7366822
will try this
>>
>>7366849
yeah, thanks for the question.
I made a lot of lasagna and I'm really lazy, so I figured this 1pan recipe out:
for 4 portions you need
>200-300g ground beef, sear it, shovel it to one side of the pan
>50g butter, let it melt in the other side
>2 tblsp flour, mix with the butter
>add 4-6dl milk
>add 1 can of diced tomatos
>add 300g uncooked pasta (penne works well)
>add chicken broth, until pasta is almost covered
>add italian spices, stir
>add grated parmesan on top
>20min, 180°C
>>
>>7366870
penne are not for lasagne. You are making nudle casserole.
>>
Edouard de Pomiane was the original "cooking in ten minutes" guy, from nearly a century ago. Here's six comfy videos with tips and recipes:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzjyfqPe7ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=SYUNPm_UJ2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gEupaAe8Rgo
youtube.com/watch?v=cwKn7xZChTM
youtube.com/watch?v=NxCOgAa__0E
youtube.com/watch?v=g_XFfa2pJSw
>>
>>7366879
yeah, thanks for your comment.
you also want to mention the missing onion & garlic. but hey, remember? lazy af
>>
>>7366886
Also mushrooms make me orgasm in it
>>
>>7366883
In addition to these, noodle stir fries, pasta and couscous dishes can also all be done in 10 minutes* once you're practiced enough. Carb goes in water first, everything else gets prepped and blasted in a pan during the time that takes to cook.

*Not including time to heat your pan and boil water.
>>
File: 055__83453.1434032761.1280.1280.jpg (102KB, 568x957px) Image search: [Google]
055__83453.1434032761.1280.1280.jpg
102KB, 568x957px
>>7366859
I've had a 1 gallon for 2 years. The like 3 gallon one I had before was 3 years old but i shattered the fucking ceramic bowl because retarded and threw it out. They are like 25 bucks. Worth every penny never had one "die" on me.
>>
>>7366857
Entire loaf of texas toast to the left isn't pictured maybe.
>>
>>7366905
Okay you convinced me, thanks
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.