[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips for ordering delivery for a friend who lives a long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0

Any tips for ordering delivery for a friend who lives a long distance away? My bf is out of food until his parents get paid tomorrow and I thought I'd try to send him a pizza or Chinese food or something.
>>
>>7365711
Give them the address, and pay with a credit card. Tell them you want to include the tip while on the phone.
>>
>>7365711 (checked)
>My bf is out of food until his parents get paid tomorrow
????????

ditch this loser, you're better off on your own. I hope those dubs are an indicator of good things to come for you
>>
>>7365723
Okay! Sounds simple enough, thanks :) I've never paid for delivery with a card before, I didn't know that was a thing.
>>
>>7365711
ur so nice
>>
>>7365755
They'll probably have him sign the slip and let him fill out the tip line when they deliver it.
>>
>>7365780
I trust him not to do anything unreasonable with the tip so that's fine. They won't complain that the signature isn't mine?
>>
>>7365814
He'll have to sign your name. That's the only way I've done orders with my card over the phone.
>>
>>7365711
You need the card when the food is delivered.
>>
>>7365711
Don't you have an App for ordering food in your country? I always do that and pay via PayPal.
>>
>>7365711
>girl

Hi!
>>
>>7365838
This. They'll probably want ID as well if he lives in the ghetto.
>>
>>7365832
Oh. Well I guess that's workable. Thank you!

>>7365838
>>7365843
He's not really in the ghetto but that is what I was mostly afraid of when I made the thread. There's got to be ways around it though right?

>>7365840
Grubhub delivers to his area. Would they still possibly ask for ID in that case?
>>
>>7365853
What you could do is go to pizzahut.com or papa johns or whomever and buy a pizza gift card from them to send to his email address. I've done this in the past and it was sent within 5-10min. After that my friend was able to use the e-gift card code to order for themselves. Putting a tip on the receipt will take that out of the e-gift card as well so hopefully they are self aware enough to know if the tip they are leaving can actually be covered by whatever they left on the card after ordering.
>>
>>7365859
That sounds like the safest / most foolproof method so far. I think I'll just go ahead and do that. That way he can order it himself whenever he's ready to eat instead of waiting for me too

Thanks for the help!
>>
>>7365731
>>7365777
>>7365842
>yfw it's a gay boy or a trap and you all got baited
>>
>>7365870
Anytime, anon! It really is convenient and I will definitely be doing it again myself for sure.
>>
I used to order my long distance boyfriend food all the time. I never encountered a problem. Tell them you are ordering for someone. Just make sure he'll be home. Also, they were usually super nice when I said who it was for. I've had them make pokeball shaped pizza and heart pizzas and draw on boxes. Always no problem and great little surprises
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.