[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had this for the first time, and it's overrated as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Just had this for the first time, and it's overrated as fuck. Qdoba is much better.
>>
>>7350201
Nice blog post. Since you shat up the board with a whole thread about this, how old are you, how much do you weigh, where do you live, and what color was your last bowel movement?
>>
>>7350206
I'm 18. 180lbs and 6 feet tall. Ohio. Brown.
>>
>>7350216
He didn't ask you how tall you were, fuckfence.
>>
>>7350221
I was curious 2bh
>>
>>7350201
Enjoy the e-coli, McCuck
>>
>>7350201
I ate there for the first time a few weeks ago. I didn't like how everything tastes not warm enough.
>>
>>7350216
>ohio
Was this your first authentic Mexican cuisine experience?
>>
>>7350201
>Anything* is much better.
FTFY.

I live near a Moe's and have been planning all week to eat there Saturday night (tonight).
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>7350216
>>7350430
When Comrade Sanders becomes CINC we will carpet bomb the land between the Hudson River and the Diablo Range until the shitposting stops.

The sand will glow for generations.

Then we'll start with Australia.
>>
How the fuck does anyone consider Qdoba to be better?
>>
I actually enjoy Chipotle. It's quick and semi decent chicken and rice, when I can't be assed to cook for myself.

I used to go there and the line would be out the door.

Now you go in and there's no one fucking there, even at peak lunch hours.

I had to drive around the building last time I went just to make sure they were even open.

I kinda like it, but you can do way better for the same money.
>>
>>7350490
This.
I try and avoid fast food at all costs but if I really need to get something quick I would much rather Chipotle than McDonalds or some other shit.
>>
qdoba is nasty sauces on cheaper ingredients. It's not better. I've been twice, in 2009, and in early 2016.

I won't be going back.

You're a giant pleb, OP.
>>
>>7350849
I have a Qdoba near my work so I end up going once every 4-6 months, and every time I leave disappointed in how much worse than Chipotle is. It fucking looks like it should be exactly the same, I don't really understand how they do such a bad job
>>
>>7350871
You'd think. Honestly, the time I went in 2009 was better than 2016 by a long shot. They've really gone cheap now, probably to compete with chipotle. It's not like they charge less, though.
>>
>>7350201
The chicken is the only good meat, white cilantro rice is the only good topping.
>>
>>7350983
>The chicken is the only good meat
What? Its like the 4th best choice
>>
>>7350983
The steak is pretty good.
I always get half chicken and half steak.
>>
>>7350849
>>7350871
>>7350894
You're speaking like there's only one Chipotle and one Qboda in the world, grow up
>>
>>7351383
are you suggesting there is more variation from location to location than there is between the chains?
Obviously none of us have been to a large percentage of either chain's locations but I have probably been to about 5-10 of each and the trend of Qdoba being disappointing relative to chipotle did not vary
>>
I won't eat Chipotle anymore, it's always served cold or room temperature. I've been to several different restaurants now and it's all the same. Food is also bland and the burritos are mainly rice.
>>
>>7351383
I've been to chipotles in like 40 different cities

I've been to a qdoba in st louis and one in wichita ks

They both sucked, all the chipotles were better

You're a faggot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.