[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok u fat fucks Protip: When using oil in your pan, use only 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: niggers.jpg (140KB, 1024x1539px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
140KB, 1024x1539px
ok u fat fucks
Protip: When using oil in your pan, use only 1 table spoon. dont drizzle and pour oil like a retard because just 1 tbl spoon contains 120 calories
if you pour olive oil into your frying pan then guess what, you just added 400+ calories into your food that you didnt know about
>>
Do you have autism
>>
>>7346308

The amount of oil you put in the pan for frying or saute is largely irrelevant from a calorie perspective because you leave the oil behind in the pan when you're done cooking. You take the food out and the oil remains behind.
>>
>>7346316
a lot of it is absorbed into the food and if the food is totally saturated in your case then youre a fat fuck arent you lol
>>
>>7346308
Not going to wash an extra spoon just to eat marginally less fat, im a bit underweight as is
>>
As long as you aim for a tablespoon, you'll be a bit under sometimes and a bit over sometimes. It'll average out to 1 tablespoon each time
>>
>>7346324

If it's absorbed into the food then you're doing it wrong. (e.g. pan was cold when the food went in)

>>7346352
Why would you need to wash a spoon? Are you incapable of eyeballing a tablespoon amount?
>>
or how about you cook how you want and practice restraint
>>
I oil my pan worse than Jamie Oliver does and I'm 170 pounds
>>
File: Anemone_serious.jpg (161KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anemone_serious.jpg
161KB, 960x720px
>>7346316
>because you leave the oil behind in the pan when you're done cooking.
>>
>>7346401

Sorry, I didn't realize you saved the grease from your pan and drank it. To each his own.
>>
>>7346316
>The amount of oil you put in the pan for frying or saute is largely irrelevant from a calorie perspective because you leave the oil behind in the pan when you're done cooking. You take the food out and the oil remains behind.

I don't think you've ever cooked in you entire life.
>>
>>7346308
>measuring out oil
just put some in a pan and heat it up
swirl it around to cover the entire pan
if there's a lot of oil, pour it out
if there's not enough oil, pour some more in

You guys are such faggots
>>
>>7346308
Are you the oil Nazi? If you don't know how to fry properly, then stick with 1 TBS.
>>
>>7346308
Why is Ted Cruz a chef?
>>
>>7348186
This. Why the fuck would you ever measure?

Also, if you're frying something, you sure as shit need plenty of oil. And if you try to sautee something like mushrooms, and you don't use enough oil and hot enough, you're going to fuck up your mushrooms.
>>
>>7346361
>If it's absorbed into the food then you're doing it wrong. (e.g. pan was cold when the food went in)
I always steam my veggies then throw them in the pan after cooking the meat to deglaze the pan with the moisture in the steamed veggies. Needless to say the pan is very hot at this point. The veggies also soak the remaining oil.
Therefor, based on my own experience I can confidently say that you're wrong.

You're wrong.
>>
so it wasn't enough you had to post this shit thread on /fit/ this morning, you had to also post it on /ck/?
>>
>>7346316
This.
>>7348793
Wow. It doesn't soak, it coats. Do you really think that vegetables ABSORB oil? They kick out H2O and replace it with oil?
>>
>>7348823

>oil in pan
>add vegetables
>remove vegetables
>no oil in pan
absorb/coat/whatever. it doesn't matter because the fact is that the oil gets consumed and not left behind.

you should focus less on semantics because your attempt to look smart just made you look dumb.
>>
>>7348959
If no oil gets left behind it's because all of the oil coated the vegetables
If some oil gets left behind, it's because there was more than enough oil to coat the vegetables
It actually does matter and you're just being a huge faggot about it
>>
You fucking faggots the oil evaporates while you cook.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.