[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that you're supposed to throw out milk if it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: milk.jpg (46KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
46KB, 600x430px
Is it true that you're supposed to throw out milk if it gets to room temperature?
>>
File: image.png (865KB, 641x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
865KB, 641x598px
yes
>>
>>7325047
For too long, yes. But the same is true of most foods.
>>
>>7325047
who cares just fucking drink it. waste not want not.
>>
Most food safety regulations around the world mandate that potentially hazardous foods (which includes milk and in general anything that has to be refrigerated) can be at temperatures between 5 and 60 °C (40 and 140 °F) for a cumulative total maximum of 2 hours and still be returned to refrigeration for later use.

In the US, food that has been in the danger zone for more than 2 hours is to be discarded. In Australia, food that has been in the danger zone between 2 and 4 hours can still be used immediately, whereas if it's more than 4 hours it is to be discarded. In parts of Europe, the limit is 3 hours. These limits are generally designed such that the food is safe for at-risk populations such as children, the sick and the elderly.
>>
Funny story,I have a drinking problem. Not the point, but I left half a gallon of milk on the counter during a eight hour work day. Came home and it smelled. But I'm half threw a new half gallon but that bitch is still in there.I'm drunk.
>>
>>7325299
You should go around to schools telling stories like that, help keep the kiddies off of booze
>>
>>7325047
you're supposed to throw milk out at any & every temperature
>>
>>7325342
My nigga
>>
>>7325047
Only if it hasn't been canned and sitting above the cupboard for 5 years. You know it's still good if it tastes of beef and barley.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.