[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck kind of abomination is this /CK/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images (8).jpg (35KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
35KB, 469x314px
What the fuck kind of abomination is this /CK/ ?
>>
>>7323323
>implying you wouldn't eat it
>>
>>7323323
Looks like a deep dish 'za to me.
Popular in Chicago I believe?
>>
An above ground marinara swimming pool for rats.
>>
> images (8).jpg
>>
>>7323323
>Jew Yorker detected

Stay mad about us cucking you and winning Best Pizza Award.
>>
>live in california
>have access to all variants of pizza
>have to deal with terrible burgers and mexican food snobs instead
The trade-off is worth it if you consider the authentic asian food places.
>>
File: A pizza.png (367KB, 525x549px) Image search: [Google]
A pizza.png
367KB, 525x549px
>>
>>7323345
Like I've said before, California pizzas are happy pizzas. All variants and styles get along perfectly fine
>>
>>7323323

It's fucking delicious is what it is. You should maybe pull your head out of your ass and give it a try some time.
>>
>>7323323
Its a designated pot already filled to the brim. Looks like you have to use the streets again, Pajeet.
>>
>>7323345
>terrible burgers
What about in N out?
>>
>>7323323
What is the point of that? It looks like the "slice" has vomited 90% of the contents on to the dish.

Why not just ditch the pretence, heat up a bowl full of cheese and sauce and use a spoon?
>>
>>7324258
You tell em, Jeffy
>>
>>7323345
It's literally the exact opposite in Texas. All kinds of great burger and taco places, but the struggle to find a halfway decent pizza is all too real.
>>
>>7323323

It's what actual deep dish looks like, not the shit you get at Unos or other places that claim to make "chicago style" deep dish. Sauce goes on top, and it's usually cooked at around 450-500 instead of 550-up in cast iron or aluminum. that way the cheese doesnt burn
>>
>>7323323
It's called a shitpost, anon. You're doing it right now.
>>
File: 1452993898860_0.png (272KB, 480x514px) Image search: [Google]
1452993898860_0.png
272KB, 480x514px
>>7324421
>>7323472
>>7323336
>>7323324

How can you guys talk about carbonara or maillard reactions and fall for this disgusting americazation of a proper recipe? This place is really filled with fat fucks who would eat anything as long it's greasy
>>
>>7324442
best post so far.. that thing looks like shit, stringy cheese and all. that much "mozzarella" probably just tastes shit. would definately not eat.
>>
>>7323323
the delicious kind
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.