[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on milk /ck/ Should we drink it daily? Is it really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: milk-3.jpg (780KB, 2218x2216px) Image search: [Google]
milk-3.jpg
780KB, 2218x2216px
Redpill me on milk /ck/

Should we drink it daily?
Is it really good for our teeth/bones?
Is it only for children?
>>
>>7314032
>should we drink it daily
yes, it's tasty as fuck and goes great in quite a few dishes and deserts.

unless you're intolerant to lactose, then, no

>Is it really good for our teeth/bones?
Yes. it won't grow a arm back. but it's great for teeth and bones

>Is it only for children?
no. people bitch and make fun, but no one turns down cookies and milk.
>>
Your body stops absorbing calcium after 25. You've been lied to your whole life by the milk industry. Even As a kid you don't need as much calcium as the milk industry says. Milk is nothing but fat and sugar

That being said if you like it drink it. But there are no health benefits.
>>
From what I've heard, all that "it does a body good" shit is bullshit. It doesn't really help you bones, but it is a decent source of protein. Also, someone told me the other day that alcoholics drink it before drinking booze to coat their stomach and prevent further damage and exacerbation of their ulcers. So their are many benefits to milk. However, in many cases, patients said milk and other dairy products contributed to their stomach pains. One time I had mild inflammation in my stomach and I would get horrible heart burn. I thought it was from alcohol, but I don't think it was the booze anymore. I think it was from eating cereal very late at night and also avocados. Anyway, that went away and I still drink a lot of booze and also milk. I try not to have cereal before bed though. I've also curtailed my avocado intake.
>>
>>7314032
drink skim milk only, unless the rest of your diet isn't that fatty

cook/bake with whole milk
>>
>>7314062
>skim """"""""""milk""""""""""""
>>
>>7314062
If you're drinking skim milk you might as well be drinking water. At least water doesn't taste like shit and smell like semen.
>>
File: Trashcan.jpg (17KB, 298x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trashcan.jpg
17KB, 298x400px
>Redpill me on
>>
>>7314116
i don't know what you're drinking, but it isn't milk

it might be semen...
>>
>>7314032
milk is meant to turn a 75 lb calf into a full grown cow weighing hundreds of pounds. We don't need to drink it- we shouldn't drink it.
>>
>>7314032
>Redpill me
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7314070
What's the problem. It's got all of the brotein with none of the fat.
>>
>>7314408
it tastes terrible
>>
File: tumblr_mlo2tgvPoH1qzeu5eo1_500.png (151KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlo2tgvPoH1qzeu5eo1_500.png
151KB, 500x280px
>>7314062Dear Skim Milk: Be whole milk or be nothing sincerely. Ron swanson.
>>
>>7314676
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>7314032
>>
>>7314191
Mom has always lied
>>
>>7314580
Thats cause you never had it in your mouth long enough, dont swallow to early bro
>>
>>7314032
Milk is a decent ingredient, not so good as a beverage. I think the only reason it's popular is because the conventional wisdom of a century or so ago was that it was the most wholesome food possible, and that kind of thinking has hung on until today. Most milk drinkers massively overrate it's healthfulness.
>>
Modern milk is full of estrogen desu
>>
In short it's a very muddied subject. You have studies claiming it's safe and great and others claiming a variety of negative health effects stem from drinking bovine milk.

Most likely it's ok in moderation (like almost everything life) but too much can have negative effects.

With absolutely no evidence, I would say 1 gallon over 1-2 weeks is completely safe (assuming you produce sufficient amounts of lactase), but doing something like GOMAD for a while could really hurt you.
>>
i like cheese and shit but cow's milk tastes like a glass of pus water
>>
what the fuck is almond milk
almonds ain't got no titties
>>
>>7315002
The almond is actually a nipple in and of itself
>>
>>7314032
I love me some raw milk. It's tastier than the pasteurized kind. If it's grass fed, it has vitamin k2 which helps your body absorb the calcium better.
>>
Every day I drink local amish minimally pasteurized grass feed organic milk & also no hormones or antibiotics @ $8 per gallon

All other milk is over prossesed industrial piss for plebeians that has lost all its nutritional value

This is the only truly redpilled way to do it & all other ways just damage your health and waste your money
>>
>>7314032
i drink at least half a cup daily

>white privilege
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.