[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cheese package has a GLUTEN FREE label right in the middle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 20

File: ironmannumbers.jpg (16KB, 348x232px) Image search: [Google]
ironmannumbers.jpg
16KB, 348x232px
>cheese package has a GLUTEN FREE label right in the middle
I can't take this meme anymore, I want off the ride
>>
Write them a letter and ask why they don't have a cheese with gluten in it like other cheese companies do. Tell them you don't buy their cheese specifically because they don't provide a gluten option, and would greatly appreciate it if they rectified this issue.
>>
File: 02V8mdS.jpg (219KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
02V8mdS.jpg
219KB, 640x569px
Considering that your average wisconsin "all natural real edible cheese-related food product" has about 38,000 ingredients that were unknown to mankind before the Manhattan Project, I'd say those with celiac disease are right to wonder what the fuck is in that package.

Or they could just by DOCG cheese made in a country where there are labeling standards so you don't have to rely on the good faith of shady multinationals.
>>
>>7272671
>being a 4chan level autist about cheese
>>
>>7272671
cool, its Wisconsin is bad meme guy again
>>
File: meme-black-girl-confused.jpg (29KB, 407x300px) Image search: [Google]
meme-black-girl-confused.jpg
29KB, 407x300px
>Buy shampoo from Costco
>Gluten Free
>>
>>7272671

please calm down and have some frog legs and snails before you feel the uncontrolable urger to surrender.
>>
>>7272684
How can I be from France if I am from California and the South (at least you're not from there!)
>>
>>7272685

>implying you have to be from faggot land to be a frogy.
>>
>>7272685
California pretty much is the south
>>
>>7272693
California is literally the polar opposite of the south, you moron.
>>
>>7272693

of canada?
>>
>>7272694

not if these commifornia cucks keep invading texas??? i wish they would all go back home.
>>
>>7272694
>California is literally the polar opposite of the south
No, that would be something like New England
California is kind of strange cross between the cultured north, and the barbarian south
>>
>>7272700
California is just Mexico with more liberals.
>>
>>7272703
California is a few small enclaves of rich white people surrounded by diversity and poor white people. Very much like the traditional south in that respect.
California has better weather going for it, but thats about it
>>
>>7272693

I think the disproportionately high population of azns has skewed it’s culture more towards the east verses the west more so than the south.
>>
>>7272709
Spoken like a dumb ass redneck who thinks "diversity" means "a lot of blacks"

You know there are entire cities in california where the street signs are neither in english nor in spanish?
>>
>>7272715
>Spoken like a dumb ass redneck who thinks "diversity" means "a lot of blacks"
What? I was talking about California so obviously I wasn't just talking about black people. Your comment doesn't make any sense
>>
>>7272726
It makes perfect sense, if you understand that your comparison was bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>7272715

OMG william shatner finally got them to put up esperanto signs?
>>
>>7272732
So are you saying the south doesn't count as diverse because black people are not asian enough?

Just diversity you like counts as diversity, and the fact that diversity in america overwhelmingly correlates with bad places to live is just a coincidence?
>>
>>7272740
The south is full of retards from exactly two groups, both of whom have been living there for 400 years, one of those groups generally shitting on the other at every chance, and both of those groups is notoriously ignorant and backwards.

You suggested it was pretty much the same as california where there are a good dozen or so major languages and hundreds of minor ones spoken, an insane variety of cuisines eaten, and where entrenched ethnic groups are either so assimilated that nobody even notices they're there (see: the japanese and the mexicans) or so unassimilated that they get street signs reprinted in their language (see: the viets)n

There are also areas where wealthy members of various non-white ethnic groups dominate the local culture (chinese in much of northern california, persians in southern california). Where I went to high school white kids were the minority, it was mostly just asians driving BMWs.
>>
>>7272750
there are plenty of mexicans in the south too
>>
>>7272740

of course, there is still like a three to one ratio of nig to azn diversity effectivness.
>>
>>7272750
>a good dozen or so major languages
No there are not. Spanish and to a lesser extent English are the only major languages in California, a few neighborhoods speaking other languages does not qualify them as major
>>
>>7272754

not real ones.
>>
>>7272763
What does that mean?
>>
>>7272754
Yeah but in the south they're almost invariably illegals. California was a part of Mexico and there are millions of people of Mexican descent who have Mexican cultural traits but are 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th generation Americans. There are plenty of illegals too, but there's no automatic presumption that someone with a Mexican name is a migrant in California, like there is in say, Georgia.
>>
>>7272766
>California was a part of Mexico
What portion of current mexicans living in California are descended from those people?
It was only part of Mexico as a technicality
>>
>>7272766
But wouldn't being a migrant make them even more diverse than ones whos families assimilated into american culture 50 years ago? This argument seems to be the exact opposite of your previous on
>>
>>7272750
>persians

that's not even a race, the iranfags invented that so we wouldn't hate bash their shit.
>>
>>7272765

without sounding like that guy, it's exactly what you think it means.
>>
>>7272770
About half a million.

What do you mean "as a technicality"? Did you think all those cities with Spanish names were changed from Anglo names by social justice warriors from tumblr?

Also, if someone's grandparents arrived as migrant workers, and their parents were legal US citizens, then it doesn't matter who owned California in 1840. Either way they're not illegals.
>>
>>7272789
>What do you mean "as a technicality"
I mean it was a sparsely populated hinterland only nominally under control of the mexican government. Those names came from Spanish explorers/missionaries before Mexico was even a country
>>
>>7272789

well technically, an undocumented person from where ever is still illegal even if they jumped the boarder to dump a runt out of thier poop shoot to get an ebt card.
>>
>>7272793
>it was a sparsely populated hinterland only nominally under control of the mexican government.
Yeah and it became a sparsely populated hinterland only nominally under the control of the US government. It was still Mexican, which split off from the Spanish empire. Do I really need to explain 4th grade history to you people?
>>7272798
If you were born in the US, and this was documented, and the US government recognizes your citizenship and thus your right to be here, then you are neither undocumented nor illegal. Please learn what words mean, cletus.
>>
File: california.jpg (102KB, 1700x800px) Image search: [Google]
california.jpg
102KB, 1700x800px
>>7272760
California
>>
File: slideshow-4.png (12KB, 440x255px) Image search: [Google]
slideshow-4.png
12KB, 440x255px
>>7272760
>>7272809
And, compare to Texas, the most "diverse place in the universe" (or so they claim)
>>
>>7272806
Trumpeting California's mexican history is no different than saying Michigan and Wisconsin are basically French because French people were in the area and creating small settlements before anglos/americans were

So sure, California was once technically part of Mexico and the spanish heritage resulted in many place names. Just like Detroit is a french name. But this has almost no influence on the modern culture and demographics of these places which were mostly created by immigrants over the last 150 years
>>
>>7272806
>>7272806
>If you were born in the U
>>7272806
>US government recognizes your citizenship

two wrongs don't make a right and boarder jumpers should not be allowed freedoms....even for their byprooducts.

After we vote Trump in to office, we'll deport you all.
>>
>Starts off with a complaint about gluten
>ends with a demographics argument
>>
>>7272809
lol, where are the "12 major languages"?
>>
>>7272812
No one is saying Texas is more diverse than California. Its just that both places are pretty diverse, and almost without exception, diversity correlates to bad places to live in america
>>
>>7272815
>Trumpeting California's mexican history is no different than saying Michigan and Wisconsin are basically French because French people were in the area and creating small settlements before anglos/americans were
Really? I didn't know there were millions of people of French descent in Wisconsin
>>7272819
I'm not Mexican, my great grandparents immigrated legally from Sweden in the 19th century. After we elect Comrade Sanders, your kind will be put in re-education camps ^_^
>>
>>7272830
Is there any source suggesting a large percent of California's population was derived by mexicans that lived there before the area coming under American control?
>>
>>7272830

as a native american, I feel shame and sorrow that your people stole or lands and in fairness you all shoud leave.
>>
>>7272833
Can you try to be more direct about whatever you're trying to say? Your passive-aggressiveness is kind of grating.
>>
>>7272841
I was not even ambiguous. What percent of California's population is descended from Mexicans who lived there before it became part of america? Surely it is a minuscule portion
>>
>>7272839
Maybe you should have thought of that before you helped the pilgrims, squanto
>>
>>7272844
I gave you a number before. Are you seriously suggesting that the Mexican culture of California is the same as the Mexican culture of the Deep South?
>>
>>7272847
>Are you seriously suggesting that the Mexican culture of California is the same as the Mexican culture of the Deep South?
No, I am suggesting that both places have mexicans, and unrelated to that, that your assertion that California's mexican culture is related to the fact that it was once nominally under the mexican flag is ridiculous. Where did you get that number though? It seems absurdly high
>>
>>7272846

You do reaize the rape of our people started hundreds of years before pilgrims, paleface?
>>
>>7272853
Kind of funny to term your complete inability to deal with disease as rape.

Most native communities fell apart before they even saw a white person
>>
>>7272847
>Mexican culture of the Deep South?

lol...wtf is that?
>>
>>7272851
The internet. And as you pointed out, the change in government was in many respects a technicality. Waves of additional immigrants from Mexico continued to contribute a Mexican flavor to the state's culture in every subsequent generation.

You people act like in 1848 all of a sudden the state had 30 million fat pink faced white guys in Hawaiian shirts driving convertibles and wearing Maui Jims, all the Mexicans disappeared for 150 years, and suddenly as soon as Trump started hollering on TV suddenly this horde of Mexicans appeared out of nowhere.
>>
>>7272859
Mostly fruit pickers, but also some dish washers and stuff like that.
>>
>>7272857

is that why your sailors went home with syphilis which was unknown to your world before coming to our lands?
>>
>>7272863
So you cannot course your claim?

Its still a pretty small amount only about 1.5% of the state's population, but I bet that quite a high estimate. How many people total lived in the state at the time it was awarded to America?
>>
Sorry to be on topic, but some mass produced cheeses can contain gluten.
>>
>>7272870
Um, yeah. You guys give white people a disease that kills very few people and is pretty well handled, while old world diseases literally decimate the Indian population both do to lack of immunity and cultural practices that enabled the spread of the disease
>>
>>7272874
like what?
>>
>>7272873
>So you cannot course your claim?
What does that even mean? I asked you to get to the point several posts ago and you denied that there was any extra point. I'm not really interested in being led around in circles with your passive-aggressive questioning, so on that, I'm out.
>>
Today I bought some modeling clay that was labeled gluten free. FUCKING CLAY.
>>
>>7272880
Use your favourite search engine to discover more, but this should help for now.
www.glutenfreegluten.com/cheese/
>>
Is incorrectly using the word "meme" a meme now?
>>
>>7272874
That is exactly what I'm talking about, the mass production of culture draining industrialization which has lead to the predicament that we find ourselves in today. Once you look at things in full circle as a web of intermingled life it all comes back to gluten.
>>
>>7272883
The point is you are just making up figures and refusing to provide a source for them
>>
>>7272877

I didn't say it was fair, I said you raped us and your admission satisfies my point.
>>
>>7272899
If you have consensual sex with a dude with AIDs and then contract HIV yourself, that does not suddenly make the act rape
>>
>>7272909

of course not, but you raped our mothers and daughters, that is a proven fact.
>>
File: tripfag enters thread.gif (3MB, 370x208px) Image search: [Google]
tripfag enters thread.gif
3MB, 370x208px
>>7272650
>vegan
>gluten-free
>halal
>kosher

fuck off subhumans
>>
>>7272913
My ancestors came from Germany and Ireland in the 1860s. You guys were almost all dead by then
>>
>>7272919
>1860s

. Many of the most well-known of these conflicts occurred during and after the Civil War until the closing of the frontier in about 1890.
>>
File: 1421343298366.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1421343298366.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>>7272650
I recognize that filename and picture, you fucking orange picking faggot LMFAO

Don't think I'm not wise to you, LWWTC
>>
>>7272936
>well-known
Sure, but these were just a small drop in the bucket of the overall dying off of the Indian population. The vast majority of Indian deaths came before America even gained its Independence. Hell disease had already ravaged the population before the English started making significant contact with native populations in what is now america
>>
>>7272694
>I live in the one of 3 liberal cities in califronia so all of california is nothing like the south!

Go 10 miles out of any of the major cities (san fransico, sacramento, LA) and you'll meet some of the most racist degenerate rednecks you could imagine. I'm up in Fort Bragg right now, and its this bizzare mix of hippies and retarded redneck meth head pot growers.

Go to maine, you have rich locals, rich vacationars, beer tourists/beer tourists who relocated, and redneck fishermen/loggers who are mad at rich people. But every single one of those groups is liberal as fuck. California is a much larger degenerate mix. Even and the liberals are degenerate as FUCK, the number of SJWs and 'sexual fluid' people i meet out here is ridiculous. Christ I fucking hate california so much, even their beer is shit, theres like 3 good breweries in the entire state despite its' size/"""""culture"""""
>>
>>7272650
I grew up in a family with a lot of celiac in it (three uncles, four cousins have it) so when the whole gluten free thing started my first thought was, "Wow, they're being so nice to them." Then like a year later I found out it's a fad diet.

At least they have much better food options now, though. Gluten free food in the 90's sucked ass.
>>
>>7272944

so your saying if you just killed everyone you raped it would be ok?
>>
>>7272962
um, no
>>
>be in Japan
>the native people are mostly lactose intolerant
>unchanged diet for thousands of years
>now eat more bread than rice

EVEN THEY CAN EAT HIGH GLUTEN FOOD YOU DIET MEME FAGGOTS JUST DIE
>>
>>7272968

Is it or is it not very convenient that your argument rely(s) on those that witnessed your rape to be silent in an early grave?
>>
>>7272987
Most of you people literally died before even seeing a white man
>>
>>7272990

ok that's just rasist, the spanish arent dirt sucking mexican'tz; their just whitie too.
>>
>non GMO apples
>GMO apples do not exist
>>
>>7272995
Well thats a different subject.
Disease far outpaced the geographic movement of white men. After the initial contact, it went from tribe to tribe, way faster than white people did
>>
>>7272990

that in no way shape or form absolves you from the rape of America, your efforts to distance your heritage and self from the events that took place are amusing yet unfounded.
>>
>>7273002
It was less of a rape than it was just you guys succumbing to disease and being really bad at technology and war
>>
>>7272683
I saw this on toothpaste and even thought that shit was outlandish.
>>
File: mus.jpg (1KB, 18x17px) Image search: [Google]
mus.jpg
1KB, 18x17px
>allergic to corn, wheat, dairy, tree nuts, and gluten
>saying you're allergic to gluten just ends up with you getting laughed at
>>
>>7273000

let me first start by commending your 3k get. now I am forced to remind you that without the brutal rape of my people there would have never been this tribe to tribe outbreak if it were not for our generosity to your ill prepared ancestors whom we coddled while they raped and eventually inflicted genocidal fury upon us
>>
all this talk about rape is making me hungry
>>
>>7273022
>now I am forced to remind you that without the brutal rape of my people there would have never been this tribe to tribe outbreak if it were not for our generosity to your ill prepared ancestors whom we coddled while they raped and eventually inflicted genocidal fury upon us
This isn't really true. The vast majority of Indian tribes encountered old world diseases before even knowing that white people were a thing.
>>
>>7273009

I agree in part, that yes. we should have crushed you on the beach when our superior numbers would have curtailed further advances.
>>
File: prawn star.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
prawn star.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>7272913
>you raped our mothers and daughters, that is a proven fact.
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>7273026

again you admit to being the harbinger of doom, rapist
>>
File: rape.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>7273033
>>
>>7272650
You're only seeing that because there are too many shit processed cheeses that use gluten or "modified food starch". Not because of the fad
>>
>>7272892
I wasn't "refusing" anything, it just seemed ridiculous to me that you actually had an issue with the number. There is a source you can easily find in about 30 seconds if you are not incompetent with google. I'm not going to post it because you have an agenda and it won't satisfy you either way. So you can find it yourself and complain to the author, who I'm sure wants to exterminate all white anglos because you were hoping the number was less.

Or you can think about the numbers for a minute. There were about 8000 Mexicans living in California when it became part of the US. They don't have to breed that fast in order to make half a million descendents by now.
>>
>>7273827
>expecting someone to google your source for you
>>
>>7273831
If it was an outlandishly high number, then I'd be more sympathetic. The number seemed low to me. Passive-aggressive idiots can do their own research.
>>
>buy water
>"gluten free"
>buy an apple
>"gluten free"

You'd think actual celiacs would know what has WHEAT protein in it. Not that hard to figure out.

>>7272715

Yeah, sounds like a terrible place. I'm sorry for your loss, califriend. No wonder everyone is fleeing commie--I mean cali--fornia to go to white areas. PS: if you bring california politics with you to new places, you just turn those places into what you were escaping from, dumbfuck.

Regards, the rest of the nation. Please fall into the ocean.
>>
>>7273919
>Not that hard to figure out.
Actually, it is hard to figure out when everything in the supermarket is treated with anti-caking agents and texture enhancers and all-natural flavorants and "may contain" this or that.

Unless you are shopping at the farmer's market you can pretty safely assume that "meat" is not "just meat", "cheese" is probably from Wisconsin, and even water has, I'm sure, some weird ass shit added.
>>
>>7273218
Entered the thread to say this myself
>>
File: 1421084870001.jpg (89KB, 471x469px) Image search: [Google]
1421084870001.jpg
89KB, 471x469px
>>7272698

i seriously don't understand why flyovers keep referring to us as 'commiefornians'. we pay 2x what we should in federal taxes that goes to your literal welfare state.

are you sure the people moving to your shitstate are actually native Californians? Or are they just failed actors?
>>
>>7273939

What the fuck has that shit in it?

>buy chicken
>buy fr00t
>buy veg
>????

If you buy premade food you deserve to die of gluten overdose, KraftCuck.
>>
>>7274019
Op literally said "cheese package", don't get mad at ME because I explained to YOU why you're wrong.

Almost everything I eat comes from local farmers, except the wine and the coffee. Most of the wine I drink is from overseas, and all of the coffee.
>>
sad thread is sad and makes me sad to think how much the food industry has pulled the wool over so many people's eyes and people don't even know what the fuck they're eating and puting into their bodies any more.
>>
>>7274032

It's fucking cheese. It's milk and salt and enzymes. How the fuck it gonna have gluten?
>>
File: murrica.jpg (23KB, 180x273px) Image search: [Google]
murrica.jpg
23KB, 180x273px
>>7274050
>It's fucking cheese. It's milk and salt and enzymes.
What is this, the bronze age? Everyone knows more ingredients is better. Go back to france.
>>
>>7272684
>>7272684
>cuddling his reassuring little memes like a comfort blanket

I'm sorry reality makes you feel so threatened, honey.
>>
>>7274050
>How the fuck it gonna have gluten?

they used to add gluten because gluten is cheap
>>
>TFW Too many appropriate reaction pictures for the unholy clusterfuck that this thread has become

/pol/ please return to your containment board, this is /ck/ - Food and Cooking

/ck/ please stop replying to the /pol/troll, you're making it worse
>>
>>7274226

maybe some people have just evolved beyond eating rotten foods that taste of feet and arm pits?
>>
File: 1222781712697.jpg (14KB, 227x296px) Image search: [Google]
1222781712697.jpg
14KB, 227x296px
>all natural

everything is natural goddamnit

and something that are natural are disgusting

poop is natural

period blood is natural

fuck
>>
File: salt2_zps665854b9.jpg (24KB, 230x408px) Image search: [Google]
salt2_zps665854b9.jpg
24KB, 230x408px
>>7272650
>>
Its a fad. Just like when I was a kid the big fuss was over Fat free or reduced fat, then it was salt, then sugar. Remember when everything was atkins? Just a bunch of Monkeys chasing trends.
>>
All the good American cheeses come from California
>>
>>7272715
>Implying diversity doesn't just mean fewer white people
>>
>>7272776
I used to think that too. Real persians are the white people who lived in Iran before the country was taken over by Arabs. Google it. The girls are qt
>>
>>7273059
Any not taken with a potato during the Irish famine?
>>
File: 093.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
093.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
grocery store scanning coordinator here

When gluten free became trending, it was put onto every product. The reason why they labeled everything as gluten free is because customers would assume that things contained gluten if it did not state that it was gluten free. However, there are certain products that are obviously understood to be gluten free, such as spices, canned vegetables/fruits, lunchmeats, etc. Grocery stores are reaching a point where they are only labeling products as gluten free if varieties and brands of that product contain gluten, and removing "gluten free" labels from products understood to be gluten free.

You wouldn't believe the things that do contain gluten though. Some shredded cheese contains gluten simply for anti-caking purposes, but most brands have switched to potato starch instead.
>>
>>7272978
I read about this on the internet, but never met a single person that had any issue with lactose at all after living there for 3 years. There were the people that obviously preferred Japanese food, but there was never a person that couldn't eat the pizza, or gratin, or whatever milk based food it was. Yogurt + fruit or drinkable yogurt are among the most popular breakfast dishes there.
>>
>>7272830
Of course it has to be Captain Sweden advocating for the death on nations.
>>
>>7275039
I only advocate for the reform of obsolete cultures. Segregationist America has had its time. Now it's time to mix. Welcome to the future.
>>
>>7274845
>grocery store scanning coordinator here

so you're the asshole that just sits there and watches the self-checkout lane?
>>
>>7276134
pretty sure thats not what that means
>>
>>7276136

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what that means.
>>
>>7274050
Are there really people in this world who still believe that the cheese they buy is made by a farmer named Bob who wears a straw hat while chewing tobacco as he stirs a wooden barrel full of 'milk and enzymes' with his giant wooden spoon while the farmer's wife is in the kitchen baking pumpkin pies and his daughter is in the hay shed rolling around naked with the four African men who were enslaved to plough the field? Oh wow.
>>
>>7272949
Where were you in Maine? Fuckin Falmouth?
>>
>>7276330
The kind of people who live in flyover and buy shitty wisconsin cheese made from melamine and assorted all-natural fracking effluvia do genuinely believe this, yes.
>>
>>7276675
No, I'm pretty sure everyone has watched the show How It's Made and seen the cheese episodes.

Nice try though.
>>
>>7272683
>'kosher' on shampoo
real story
>>
>>7276143

I make price changes and signs for the store. I also check in vendors. The person that watches the self-checkout lane is a cashier.
>>
>>7272650
I literally saw a gluten free bacon in a shop.
>>
File: turkeyBacon.jpg (248KB, 1600x1195px) Image search: [Google]
turkeyBacon.jpg
248KB, 1600x1195px
>>7277979
See
>>7276330
>>7274239
>>7274060
>>7273939
>>7272671
>>7272874
>>7272891
>>
>>7277979
I saw a packet of peanuts with a warning label saying "may contain traces of tree nuts" and you're probably thinking 'well, duh' but peanuts aren't nuts, they're legumes and they grow underground and not on trees.

Wat now?
>>
>>7272949
At least we can all agree that California is complete shit
>>
File: 299616.jpg (32KB, 700x390px) Image search: [Google]
299616.jpg
32KB, 700x390px
>>7272650
Some blue cheese actually contains gluten. They use a wheat product to help cultuivate the mold.
>>
>>7274845
>"gluten-free" water
>>
>talk about cheese on /ck/
>WEEL ACKSHUALLY WISCONSIN SHOULD BE NUKED BECAUSE MY COASTIE FEELINGS
>every
>single
>time
>>
File: 1452957446741.jpg (93KB, 523x619px) Image search: [Google]
1452957446741.jpg
93KB, 523x619px
>>7277622
>>
>>7274885
Oh they are lactose intolerant.

They just dont care when they get the shits.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 530x855px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 530x855px
Good goyim
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.