[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Potato Pancake Mix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Potato Pancake Mix.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Potato Pancake Mix.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Somehow ended up on the Wii page for potato pancakes and was wondering what’s the best store bought mix?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato_pancake
>>
File: Panni Potato Pancake Mix.jpg (399KB, 1182x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Panni Potato Pancake Mix.jpg
399KB, 1182x1600px
>>7266344

What about this brand?
>>
why would you buy storebrand, it's not even the same as home-made because it's powder

>get potato
>OPTIONAL - add a little carrot and ground beef to potato mixture for some more texture and flavour

>shred potato with slicer
>add some flour
>add eggs

>spoon onto pan
>flip
>take out
>repeat until mixture is gone
>>
File: 1951_z.jpg (23KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1951_z.jpg
23KB, 600x450px
>>7266392
why would you buy storebrand

My mom used to make the best Polish potato pancakes (with onions) but I’m lazy and suck at cooking and generally hate cooking.

> add a little carrot and ground beef

The fuck?!
>>
>>7266380
>artificial flavors
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 680x680px
>pancake mix
>>
>>7266403
>i suck at cooking

do you wanna say that 5 years from now? or sack up and learn?
>>
>>7266392
C..could you add cheese to this?
>>
File: 1419202286844.gif (497KB, 312x205px) Image search: [Google]
1419202286844.gif
497KB, 312x205px
>>7266429

I'm 48 years old, I've sucked at for too long to change now.
>>
>>7266392
>shred potato with slicer
That doesn't sound too easy
>>
>>7266487
You still have about 25-30 years of cooking in front of you. Don't give me that "I'm too old" nonsense. I'm only a couple of years behind you and I feel young and pert like Hellzapoppin'.
>>
File: breaking-bad-pizza.gif (926KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-bad-pizza.gif
926KB, 500x282px
>>7267688

I spent 20+ years as a machinist working 60 hours per week and this trained me to tightly budget my time and use it as efficiently as possible, as all I did was pretty much just work and sleep, thus every minute of free time was precious and couldn’t be wasted on the additional chores of cooking from scratch.

I like good food, (and reading /ck/) but I neither have the gear nor the skills nor the inclination to cook from scratch.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.