[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Martha Stewart.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: martha.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
martha.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
Redpill me on Martha Stewart.
>>
>>7259723
impossible. her decor ideas are fine for some folks, but her food sensibilities are shit.
>>
>>7259723
I'm a long time fan of her's. Her recipes are are just rehashes of stuff she learns from other chefs over the decades. I mean they are simplified gourmet recipes for basic bitches. It's decent and above average compared to Rachel Ray. But Martha has nothing on Ina Garten when it comes to good food.
>>
>>7259723
She likes to use butter and is from the south.
>>
I bet she makes a spicy meatball
>>
She femdoms Guy Fieri
>>
She turned Ellen into a homogay
>>
>>7261830
kek
>>
File: Martha Kostyra.jpg (27KB, 728x542px) Image search: [Google]
Martha Kostyra.jpg
27KB, 728x542px
>>7260008
>is from the south

Martha Helen Stewart (née Kostyra) was born in Jersey City, New Jersey.[2] She is the second of six children[10] born to middle-class Edward "Eddie" Kostyra (1912–1979) and Martha Ruszkowski Kostyra (1914–2007), and is of entirely Polish heritage.
>>
Literally not one good chef came out of America
>>
Does Target still carry Martha Stuarts brand of cookware or did they stop selling it after she got convicted of insider trading?
>>
Everyone like Martha except fags. And they are just jealous because she has more style than they do.
>>
>>7262067
You just lost your ticket to flavortown buddy
>>
>>7262076
Kmart has them
>>
someone post sexy pics of martha. like does she have any pics of only wearing an apron cooking in the kitchen??
>>
>>7262076
She's only available at Macy's now and I think Home Depot (out of all places).
>>
>>7262048

Why are Polish people the greatest Americans?
>>
>>7263774
I wouldn't go that far, but they usually cook and bake well, while appreciating a good drink, which makes them all right by me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.