[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pop-Tarts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Strawberry_Pop_Tarts.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Strawberry_Pop_Tarts.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
They taste terrible to me both toasted and untoasted.

Am I doing something wrong, or are Pop-Tarts just terrible?
>>
>>7256104
Have you tried getting different flavors or adding anything to them?

I personally like toasting them and adding a little jam or peanut butter on them.
>>
>>7256114
That sounds incredible actually
>>
>>7256104
Just eat Toaster Strudels.

They're the Pop-tarts of the preppy kids at school.
>>
microwaving them is a recommended method now, even says so on the box
>>
>>7256117
It really is.

Even got some fudge poptarts and added peanut butter to them after toasting them.

It's great.
>>
frosted pop-tarts are way too sweet. i used to eat unfrosted poptarts, toasted until the edges get dark. they have barely any filling so it wasn't too bad, like toast with jelly.
>>
>>7256122
Doing this with Graham crackers is what I always did but now its time to branch my culinary expertise outward
>>
Break the pop tarts up into thumb sized pieces and put them in a glass of milk. If you want you can wait a couple minutes for them to get soggy. It's the only way I eat those fuckers.
>>
>>7256104
Just don't eat them?

They're terrible for you anyway.

Eat a banana.
>>
>>7256144
>banana

I'm allergic.

;__;
>>
literally the only good flavor is brown sugar.
>>
>>7256104
Frosted Strawberry pop tarts are my favorite.
>>
>this thread
poptarts are fucking disgusting
>>
>>7256281
I bet it must suck being the oddball
>>
>>7256104
Try using the microwave instead of the toaster.
>>
>>7256104
You just don't like them.
Fuck, can't you people think for yourselves?
>>
>>7256104
>are Pop-Tarts just terrible?
Everything Kellogg's makes is terrible.
>>
>>7256104
F
R
O
Z
E
N
>>
>>7256104
I hate the fruit filled ones. The smores and the brown sugar ones are okay

Eat something healthier.

Also some of the flavors the frosted ones are somehow 'healthier' than the unfrosted ones.
>>
File: 123.gif (897KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
123.gif
897KB, 500x269px
>>
File: Lord Humungus.jpg (22KB, 478x253px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Humungus.jpg
22KB, 478x253px
Is it just me or did they used to have more filling?
>>
>>7260974
It could be your mouth was smaller when you were young
>>
>>7260977
no i could tell they reduced the filling to save on money.
>>
pop-tarts are fucking terrible and if you ate them as a child your mother didn't take care of you.
>>
Food that's loaded up with preservatives taste awful.

Once you're over the age of 15 you start noticing this. Stop buying poptarts or buy a better brand.
>>
>>7261279
>or buy actual pastries
ftfy
>>
Frozen brown sugar pop tart best tart
>>
>at uni library
>hungry
>not much around and don't want to spend money, get a shitty pack of poptarts
>read package, 400 calories
>eat it
>not full at all
>it was horrible
>regret wasting the calorie allowance

They're shit. I'd eat them if I were starving, maybe. They taste like sugar-filled cardboard and have no substance. You could eat 3-4 slices of buttered toast for 400 calories and it would be more delicious and more filling, or eat an entire value menu burger and small chicken nuggers.
>>
>>7260968
GLOBS of F L A V O R
>>
>>7256104
pop tarts are made of cardboard
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.