[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be grossed out? Roommate has these steaks sitting in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Should I be grossed out?

Roommate has these steaks sitting in the fridge for 5 days. I dunno if he's trying to cure em or what.
>>
Oh I don't typically keep much for food at the house. I don't trust the fridge and they're usually isn't room for my stuff anyways. I buy everything the day I plan on using it.
>>
>>7244814
looks fine to me, but you're roommate is dumb

Congratulations, you both suck.
>>
>>7244814
That refrigerator is disgusting. The meat should be the least of your worries. At least it's on the plate.
>>
he might be aging them?
but you should have a dedicated fridge for that
>>
>>7244825
You age relatively large pieces of meat, not sliced steaks.
>>
>>7244814

I'd eat them, but I'm not very picky.

They won't kill you, nor will they give you food poisoning, but if you're going to make something decent from them, I'd suggest swiss steak or something slow cooked. Salt heavily.
>>
>>7244814
Theyre literally rotten by now. Pull them up and smell the underside. I dare you
>>
File: hbb sketti.gif (309KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
hbb sketti.gif
309KB, 300x400px
>you know it's done when it sticks to the wall
>>
>>7244825
That's what I was reading about. I was thinking maybe that might be it. It seems like the bacteria in the fridge from the other stuff might fuck with it.

>>7244824
It is fucking disgusting. It's why I don't use it. It's a can of worms not worth dealing with.
>>
>>7244833
That's a perfect idea. I bet they'd stick to the ceiling. They wouldn't find the steak there.
>>
>>7244814
Does it smell off?
Is it slimy on the surface?
Does it feel tough or dried out instead of tender like flesh should be?

If you answered yes to any of those, congratulations, it should be tossed. Or maybe let him cook it and eat it. You know, just to let him realize as he's sitting in the crapper with a trash bin in front of his face to never waste meat by letting it sit in the fridge for too long.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.