[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>age >location >last restaurant/food joint you ate at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: 1451459149341.jpg (28KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1451459149341.jpg
28KB, 650x488px
>age
>location
>last restaurant/food joint you ate at
>>
>>7222476

Hyde Park, NY
Hung Far 2

http://www.yelp.com/biz/hung-far-ii-hyde-park
>>
>>7222476
>21
>berlin
>some turkish place that served me a dank lamb platter
>>
Do you really get your kicks by starting a new poll thread every time the last one dies?

It doesn't matter how many replies your thread gets, because nobody actually reads it or cares.

This is just an easy way for lurkers to post and for you to get guaranteed replies. In other words, this is a garbage thread that everyone is going to have to spend the next few days looking at, until you start a new one, but nobody is actually going to read.
>>
>>7222482

>hung far
>>
St. Paul, MN
Granite City

There are so many good places to eat here... my family decided on Granite City. At least it wasn't Applebees?
>>
>>7222499

So basically nobody replied to you on /b/ and you decided to try a slower board to shitpost? Got it.
>>
File: Bay-O Bloody Menu Web.jpg (24KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
Bay-O Bloody Menu Web.jpg
24KB, 250x187px
Annapolis, Maryland.
Miss shirleys. Best breakfast/bloody marys maryland
>>
Langley BC
New York fries
>>
>>7222476
29, most likely
TX
Whataburger

My life is so hectic these days I have not been having much time to cook, sadly.
>>
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Carlisle Diner for a reuben sammich and pie
>>
TX
Luby's
>>
>>7222544

>$14 blood mary

dry 85 bacon brunch crushes that
>>
KY
Babylon, because I'm a falafel slut
>>
>>7222476
>20
>Long Island, NY
>Taco Bell
>>
>25
>southern KY
>Taco Bell

To be fair, I had just gotten out of the hospital and my mommy was with me and just wanted something cheap and fast. I had a chicken quesarito and a cheesy gordita crunch. She had a ton of supreme nachos.

Tonight, black eyed peas and ham, biscuits, potatoes and cabbage, and some mashed potatoes I made. Happy New Years and Happy Birthday, mommy.
>>
St Louis
5 guys. About 1 month ago.
I eat at home or at others homes.
>>
>>7222476
Ate inside and not takeout?

CA
Hospital Cafeteria
>>
>24
>Stockholm, Sweden
>Sundbygård, buffet, $35 for tasteless shit, fucking hate eating out.
>>
>>7222550

I know someone from Langley BC...weird.

Thing is I'm from NY and convinced this person over the computer that I was in love with her. Then she tattooed my name on her body and I stopped talking to her.

I visited another person I went to culinary school with who lives in maple ridge right up the road but didn't tell her I was in town.

Completely off topic, but made me think about the past and lulz we had at her expense.
>>
File: Buffalo.jpg (8KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
Buffalo.jpg
8KB, 274x184px
>19
>Kamloops, BC
>Molly's Reach
>>
>>7222496
Faggot
>>
>20
>Canada
>Manchuwok

It was the first time in years that I ate Manchuwok. I was hungover and craving shitty Canadian Chinese food, and remembered how much me and my friends used to love Manchuwok in elementary school.

I was disappointed. The noodles taste weird as fuck now. It's Chinese food - it's pretty hard to fuck up, but man, what the hell Manchuwok.
>>
Colorado
Pizzeria Locale
>>
>>7222476
los angeles, ca
carl's jr.
>>
>>7222496
>I don't know how to hide threads
embarrassing
>>
>>7222476
Nashville, TN
Calypso Cafe
>>
Arizona
McDonald's
>>

Sacramento

Ramen House Raijin

http://ramenhouseraijin.com/

Last time I had their special, Hotate Shio Ramen with Hokkaido Scallops with extra wakame and extra scallions, and shared some Tori Okonomiyaki. Usually I get the Kara Miso Tonkotsu (spicy) with extra tamago and extra wakame and extra scallions.
>>
WA (OZ) 6065
kingsway

they do a great feed, but a little expensive
>>
ND
Burger King
>>
Southern California
La Taquiza

It was just their canteloupe drink thing, but their burritos are pretty good.
>>
>>7222476
>24
>Maryland
>Wendy's
>>
>30
>San Diego
>local Mexican food stand
>>
>25
>Stoke
>Burger Kitchen

Burger was £10 and £4 for a beer and wasn't even that great
>>
>>7222476
Texas
Donald's Donuts
>>
>>7222496
someones hangry
>>
>>7222476
Kansas
Banjos cafe (old school country style diner)
>>
>>7222489
Cuck
>>
>23
>Burnaby, Canada
>FATBURGER
>>
St. Louis
Southwest Diner
>>
Canada
Japanese ramen place. Not a weeb, but it was honestly one of the best meals I've ever had.
>>
>>7222476
Moorhead, MN
The DFAC at bragg. Seriously. Haven't eaten anything not made in my kitchen in 8 years.
>>
>>7222476
Minnesota
Five Guys
>>
nz
korean japanese place called miga hako. I got some o-sum and it was fucking amazing, but very expensive. cost me $20
>>
texas
Taco Bell
>>
leipzig, germany
a small bar that served self made frikadellen with potato salad.
>>

England, mate

Queens grill and fish bar
>>
Las Vegas, Nevada
Ramen Tatsu. I work there though so I dunno if it counts.
>>
>>7222496
Get a load of this faggot
>>
Sneek, the Netherlands
De Mangerie.
>>
>>7222476
>20
>Berlin, Germany
>Ikea, fuck yes.
>>
Nassau, Bahamas
Viola - bar and grill
>>
>>7222476
College Station, TX
McDonald's
>>
>30

>Florida

>Whataburger
>>
>20
>Laramie WY
>Lovejoy's Bar and Grill
>>
Canada, ON
Fat Bastard Burritos
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.