[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf wants to have dinner at pic related tonight. Good idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: PaneraLogo.png (65KB, 383x260px) Image search: [Google]
PaneraLogo.png
65KB, 383x260px
Gf wants to have dinner at pic related tonight. Good idea?
>>
>>7215083

why do so many poor people come here?
>>
>>7215090
Where?
>>
>>7215093

there also here
>>
>>7215090
Probably because it's better than any bread they've actually had til that point. Seriously, most people I know have never had decent fresh baked bread.
>>
>>7215083
Is it bad that I like this place? Used to work there as well lmao
>>
Great idea! Buy the french onion soup in bread bowls.
>>
I don't know why this place is so incredibly popular. Incredibly expensive and you hardly get any food.
>>
>>7215083
It's going to be expensive. Half a soup and salad is about $10, add a drink (they also have frappuccinos and smoothies for $4+) And you're going to pay at least $25 for both of you befor tax.
>>
>>7215183
>It's going to be expensive
>$10

MOTHER OF GOD. I know it hard being a part time greeter at da mart but poors make my skin itch.
>>
>>7215083
gf has shit taste.
>>
>>7215183
>It's going to be expensive.
>$25 for both of you befor tax.
I'd consider that a very cheap lunch if I were taking my girl out.

But it is an outrageous amount of money for the crap food they serve at Panera.
>>
>>7215190
what >>7215223 said, it isn't great food for what you pay. It's essentially fast food marketed towards soccer moms and the elderly but with prices much higher than the quality serves. Go somewhere nicer with that money.
>>
>>7215324
>It's essentially fast food marketed towards soccer moms and the elderly but with prices much higher than the quality serves.
It's also a class thing in some suburban neighborhoods. It's a "nice" place, like Starbucks, because the prices keep out the crowd you see at Dunkin' Doughnuts and Subway. My guess is OP's gf knows nothing about food (or she wouldn't go to Panera ever, let alone for dinner), but she considers herself "upper middle class", and those are the people Panera is trying to get to identify with the brand.
>>
>>7215083
it's actually pretty good to be honest
>>
>>7215410
fucking females base every decision on how much they're getting ripped off, call it "atmosphere"

getting fucked in the ass is "atmosphere" for the lesser sex
>>
>>7215410

this. I believe we have come to a consensus that is “girl” OP suggests he is taking out is pure trailer trash
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.