[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheddars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Cheddars_logo.jpg (35KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cheddars_logo.jpg
35KB, 300x200px
Hello /ck/, I'm visiting family for Christmas and we are heading to cheddars for lunch. Recommend me something to get.
>>
Get off fo the internet and pay attention to your family, faggot.
>>
File: 20150925_184924.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150925_184924.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
>>7203758
If it's not too late and you like buffalo tendies you should try the buffalo chicken wrap or just buffalo tender basket appetizer. They make their ranch in house and it's the best.

I got the ribeye last time and it was surprisingly good. Broccoli cheese casserole and a caesar with one of those croissants for the sides
>>
>>7203758

tendies and onion rings. Cheddars is comfy chain food, enjoy desu
>>
>>7204189
seconding this

the buffalo wrap is huge and cheap

you'll have lunch the next day taken care of as well
>>
>>7203758
they have a drink called a painkiller, it is dank, i usually get that with shrimp and ribs, a ceasar salad and a side, and those criosant rolls are bomb
>>
Ultimate Lunch Combo
>7204189

Lets you get 2 or 3 items. basically Soup And/or salad and then Buffalo tendies OR club sandwich.

Check it out.

Prot tip you can get it at dinner
>>
I love their country fried chicken. I usually sub out the green beans for the broccoli cheese casserole. Lunch portion typically gives me enough leftover for a big snack or another small meal. Dinner portion is massive and will allow for a few meals if you're not a lardass. With the dinner I tend to ask for the country gravy on the side or the leftovers get a bit soggy. Croissants are good. Drinks are all good and a nice size, I like the moonshine one and the painkiller is on my list to try next time.
>>
>>7204189
Definitely get the buffalo tendies with ranch.
>>
fuckin cheddar shills... ur not fagolis
>>
>>7203758

Get the monte cristo, anon.

not because its good, but because its one of like five restaurants i've ever been to that actually serves it
>>
>>7206672
I was about to say the same thing, they really are like the only place that serves it, short of some mom n pop secret shop I have yet to find
>>
This will probably 404 before I even get an answer, but I ate at Cheddar's for the first time last week, and I have a question. How the hell do they serve such good food in such a big amount for so much less than similar chains? Fuck I paid five dollars for an onion ring appetizer that would have fed two people for an entire meal. And their spinach dip was great.
>>
>>7208474
I have no idea mayne. I haven't been there, but my partner has stopped by there with co-workers of his on a few occasions and always says the same thing about their food. I wanna give it a try.

My sister gave me some leftovers one time. They were chicken breast with some sort of honey mustard sauce on them that was surprisingly good.
>>
>>7204189
>They make their ranch in house
Proof? I highly doubt it. Ranch is easy enough to make but it's pretty illogical for a restaurant chain to make ranch in house. You can buy ranch in cases of like 4 gallons and there are so many different brands you can absolutely find one more consistent and maybe even better tasting than what you make in house. Also zero prep time.
>>
>>7208758
dude lots of places make ranch in house chill your tits, i used to work at a diner who made their own ranch and everyone loved it we went through tons of the shit
>>
>>7208796
ever toss off into the ranch vat?
>>
>>7208839
toss off into my mouth, papi
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.