[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakfast to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: iaV37nA.gif (2MB, 392x386px) Image search: [Google]
iaV37nA.gif
2MB, 392x386px
Hey /ck/,
I need help with my breakfasts. I want to prepare something for my girlfriend, who lives in farawayland and takes 1.5 hours for her to come to school, and obviously she chooses sleep over breakfast. She has the shitty cheese sandwiches-kinda like grilled cheese-each morning. I wonder what i can do for her, that'd be tasty when cold and waited 25 mins at least till I got there. Any good sandwiches? Anything
else to pack, pancakes, crepes?

Tldr: Cold breakfast ideas. Thanks a lot guys.
>>
File: Aspic.jpg (101KB, 709x400px) Image search: [Google]
Aspic.jpg
101KB, 709x400px
>>7203155
Aspic is pretty hearty and delicious.
It will also leave her turds smelling of death and eggs.
Win/win.
>>
>>7203155
Grilled cheese with good cheese and homemade bread.
>>
File: 1449179263089.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1449179263089.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Cold pizza is really good.

Add strong flavored toppings like anchovies so that they stand up to being eaten cold.
>>
File: yumyums.jpg (466KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yumyums.jpg
466KB, 2000x1000px
Cold lasagna is the shit. Put some hot sauce and ketchup on it and you're in flavortown.
>>
>>7203155
Gogurt nigga.
>>
Premake a bunch of breakfast burritos.

Microwave
>>
>>7203864

>what i can do for her, that'd be tasty when cold and waited 25 mins at least till I got there
>microwave breakfast burritos
>>
>>7203155
pastys.

fruit

oatmeal or corn fritters

blt wraps, put the lettuce on the outside and roll them up like dolma
>>
>>7203162
disgusting
>>
>>7203155
Nice layered yogurt parfait with granola, fresh fruit and berries. Easy as hell to make and delicious.
>>
File: monkey-vomit.jpg (288KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
monkey-vomit.jpg
288KB, 480x640px
>>7203908
>>
>>7203911
Have ya a bad experience or something?
>>
>>7203155
Depends on how fat you want to get her. Fruit salad or donuts always work. Or you could just dip your dick in maple syrup and feed it to her like one of those pigs-in-a-blanket corndogs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.