[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUUUCK TOMATOES FUCK THEM ON SANDWICHES WHY BOTHER THEY ADD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

FUUUCK TOMATOES FUCK THEM ON SANDWICHES WHY BOTHER

THEY ADD LIKE 0 FLAVOR AND FUCKING FALL AND SLIDE OFF OF THE SANDWICH 100% OF THE TIME

FUCKING WORTHLESS STUFFER BULLSHIT THAT MAKE LIFE SO MUCH MORE DIFFICULT
>>
>too stupid to eat a sandwich
>blame it on tomatoes
>>
>too sandwich to eat a stupid
>tomato on it blames
>>
>What is a BLT?
>>
I feel the same way about ham. Most of the time it explodes right in your face, and the rest of the time it unexpectedly jumps off and springs down your throat and makes you gag.
>>
File: Varying degrees of Oooooooo.jpg (117KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Varying degrees of Oooooooo.jpg
117KB, 700x700px
>Tomatoes on Pizza

Missin out
>>
If they don't have any flavor you're eating shit tomatoes. Grow your own some time and compare, or get them from someone who actually grew them.
>>
>>7202165
>THEY ADD LIKE 0 FLAVOR
American detected.
>>
>>7202593
Ugh stop grouping all Americans together. This guy is clearly trolling with that shit, and tomato doesn't have 0 flavor. That's like saying all muslims are terrorists, we're not all savages.
>>
>shitposting on Christmas day
>>
File: 1449179263089.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1449179263089.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>7202457
>>
>>7202165
>too sandwich to eat a stupid
>tomato on it blames
>>
had a heirloom tomato for the first time this summer goddamn they are the shit
>>
>>7202734
The yellow ones are the best kind. Better than the red ones. Low acidity. I typically am not fond of tomatoes, but the yellow cherries, I eat them by the handful.
>>
>>7202634
Not all muslins are terrorists but it sure is convenient for you em that a large amount are
>>
>>7202550
>If they don't have any flavor you're eating shit tomatoes. Grow your own some time and compare, or get them from someone who actually grew them.
^ This. If you're eating McDonalds or Subway tomatoes, grown in Mexico, picked a week before they're ripe, sliced in Iowa, and shipped a week before they'll be used, then yeah, the absolutely suck. Get some tomatoes from the grower when they're in season.

>>7202734
>had a heirloom tomato for the first time this summer goddamn they are the shit
Heirlooms are subject to the same problems as other mass produced tomatoes; if you're buying from Whole Foods, where they need 13 million heirlooms a month, every month, you're getting them from Mexico, picked before they're ripe, ripened in a warehouse, and overaged on the shelf for a few days. There are also some very flavorful modern varieties, which just happen to be fragile for mass growers; that's why getting them fresh from a garden is recommended.
>>
>>7202657
>tomatoes in carbonara

pls go
>>
>>7202957
That's why I get legit heirloom tomatos from the local farmer's market. God bless california
>>
Tomatos are generally the subvegetables, the jew of the kitchen, the negro of the fridge.
>>
>>7202657
This is my personal hell pizza
>>
>>7202165
WHAT ABOUT TOMATOE SANDWICHES OP?

WITH FRESH PICKED TOMATOES, SOFT WHITE BREAD, DUKE'S MAYO AND BLACK PEPPER.

IS THAT WORTHLESS? IS THAT DISGUSTING TO YOU? HOW CAN IT BE A USELESS STUFFER IF IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT INGREDIENT OP?

FUCK YOU
YOU AIN'T SHIT BUT A PICKY WHINING MANCHILD FAGGOT
>>
>>7202165
>like zero
>like
Not at all you ignoramus.
>>
>>7203139
>Tomatoes are vegetables
Brilliant, /ck/.
>>
ITT: OP buys shitty produce and bitches about it.
>>
>>7203582
OP isn't bitching about it in the thread though.
>>
>>7202165
if you take the skin off, it makes it a lot easier.
>>
>>7203581
And peanuts are nuts. Welcome to culinary terminology.
>>
>>7202178

fucking garbage
>>
>>7203582

faggot shitposts because tomatoes suck
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.