[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/ I need you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: oh god.jpg (25KB, 243x240px) Image search: [Google]
oh god.jpg
25KB, 243x240px
I need you guys at my finest hour.

Long story short, I have been with a girl for 8 years (we have a 5 year old boy). We broke up 5 mos ago and went no contact minus the child I get on the weekends. It's Christmas time and she has agreed to let me cook for them and "watch an xmas movie". This is my chance. Here's where I need you.

She is on a Keto diet, what should I make? Needs to be decently special. Thanks :)
>>
You forgot to mention the part where you really need to impress her new boyfriend Jamal, who is the real father of the 5 year old boy.

It was funny the first 2 or 3 times but most people do not share your cuckolding fetish, therefore we are not endlessly sexually aroused by these fantasies as you are.
>>
>>7188850

Cook what the boy likes with a grown up option of green salad and lean proteins of some kind. seasoned pan fried chicken breast or maybe steak fajitas, etc.

Have a treat ready to go for him as well and above all, just be chill. don't talk about your issues or have any expectations or get all weepy over ahit

>And don't you dare put on a Mickey Christmas Carol that shit is brutal
>>
>>7188862
Thanks, I wasn't expecting decent advice here, I have a lot of steak around. Like that idea.
>>
>>7188850
Big plate of brussel sprouts
>>
Who gives a fuck about her?

Call the kid for his favorite meal that mommy wont let him have. Turn him against her. You're the fun dad and she's the nagging mom who takes care of him.
>>
>>7188898
He's probably keto because of seizures, so that's a pretty shitty idea
>>
>>7188898
lol it's like youve been there before.

she calls me a "disney dad". think she picked the term up from reddit or something
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 600x600px
>>7188850
>>
She must smell awful.

Make a baked honey glazed ham, mashed cauliflower "potatoes", mixed oven roasted vegetables, creamed kale.

Look up recipes for an egg nog or pumpkin keto cheesecake/pie. There are lots of recipes out there. Good luck anon.
>>
>>7188903
I read that wrong lol. Make a turkey (no stuffing) and make gravy with it. She won't be able to have that, but that's her problem given the diet.
>>
>>7188850
Ask if you can have your son the night in advance so he can help you out and you can teach him some stuff. When she finally comes around, tell her he's gone to the park for a bit. He'll be back soon. Serve her some keto friendly appetizers while she awaits his return.

What's really happening is you're serving up his succulent flesh as a variety of tasty treats. Make her really suffer for leaving you.
>>
>>7188850
KFC and a cock in her prolapsed salad hole.
>>
>>7188980
Kek Scott Tenorman
>>
>>7188980
>>7188981
when did /ck/ get so shit?
>>
File: 1450521782247.jpg (47KB, 501x483px) Image search: [Google]
1450521782247.jpg
47KB, 501x483px
>>7188986
/B/ turned up.
>>
File: c.jpg (46KB, 425x680px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
46KB, 425x680px
>>7188992
i see that
>>
>>7188918
between you and this guy >>7188862
I got some ideas brewing, thanks for contributing. It's appreciated.
>>
Just start going to meetings and realize that your addiction was the thing to hold you back the entire time.
No kid is going to look up to a father with bad habits, deal with it, you're a grown man.
>>
>>7188986
>Not including OP
>>
>>7189012
Tell us about it, we will listen. It's ok, we're all pals here.

What happened?
>>
>>7189028

don't fall for le b8

>>7189004
good, man just get it done and focus on your kid, he's the one that needs a Christmas Eve, not you or her.
>>
>>7189048
What do you mean, le b8? Of course the man is an addict, he's interested in cooking and frequents 4chan. My guess is he's a chef who does too much coke or drinks too much and his wife finally gave up on giving him ultimatums.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.