[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French Toast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (157KB, 1007x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 1007x545px
How do I make French toast that will take me to flavortown? I can't seem to keep it from being bland
>>
use cinnamon raisin bread or something else that's more flavorful

coat it with crushed cereal before frying

top it with chopped nuts/toasted oats/granola

use a more flavorful syrup like molasses, fruit syrups, or even peanut butter mixed with heavy cream
>>
>>7185616
I found some recipes that had flour and some without, what would you recommend?
>>
>>7185628
there shouldn't be flour in a french toast recipe unless you're making the bread from scratch first
>>
>>7185649
Gotcha. Thanks amigo.
>>
>>7185661
np dude, good luck
>>
Maple syrup you fucking cunt
Just fucking fuck that fucking toasts shit up just fucking lather that shit it it. Have it take a fucking bath in fucking maple syrup holy fuck.
>>
>>7185604
There's no such place as flavortown. It's just a fairytale these guys told you to keep you quiet.

Just thought you should know, faggot.
>>
>>7185604
Cook that shit in bacon grease
>>
Put vanilla and orange zest in the egg mixture.
>>
Do it like Alton Brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxLdRWcgRKU
>>
>>7185604
Put something on the egg mixture!
Cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon zest, honey, whatever works for you. And use better bread. I personally like brioche for french toast.

Toppings don't hurt as well. Fruits, whipped cream, caramel and chocolate, anything you like.
>>
>>7185921
>This video contains content from Scripps, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Cool.
>>
>>7185604
Add salt
Cook in bacon grease
Rub the pan with habanero
>>
cinnamon and vanilla in your egg mix, even a small dash of salt will help
>>
>>7185921
OP >>7185604
If you want to be a faggot, a serious cuck sucker, you'll do it like alton brown, he's a useless faggot. Ignore his bullshit and instead of taking 5 hours to make some French toast, just make in bacon grease and get over it.

Idiots on the food network "have" to come with bullshit to make themselves look a certain way and to sell commercals, but that really means nothing when it comes to making good food. Deal with it.
>>
Since it's that time of year, use egg nog and Christmas bread.
>>
>>7186835
Egg nog is for faggots
>>
>>7187049

your mom drank my egg nog last night
>>
>>7186799
Why do you hate Alton Brown? In fact I often see him making recipes easier or ignoring useless steps and culinary myths (like the whole 'brush your mushrooms' thing).
>>
>>7186799
There was nothing weird or puffed up about alton's today recipe.

Leave the bread out the night before. Makes it more absorbent for the egg mix.
>>
File: tumblr_nysikozWLi1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (12KB, 469x309px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nysikozWLi1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
12KB, 469x309px
>>7187141
>he doesn't brush his mushrooms
>>
Put some Amaretto in there. I love that stuff.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.