[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Microwave vs Oven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Pepperoni_Pizza_Rolls[1].jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pepperoni_Pizza_Rolls[1].jpg
31KB, 300x300px
Anyone else notice that when you put pizza rolls in the microwave, the more you add the more time you need to cook them?

But when I put it in the toaster oven its the same time no matter how many pizza rolls I stuff in there.

Any other quick tips/ideas for college students?
>>
>>7167135
are you actually retarded or just making yourself look stupid in an attempt to troll
>>
>Le ebin merely pretending
>>
Ice.
>>
>>7167135
>what is electromagnetic absorption
>>
Who in the goddamn fuck microwaves pizza rolls?
>>
>>7167135
Did anyone ever notice that the pizza rolls that come out of smaller box's, such as the box's of 15, almost always come out better than the ones in huge bags?

ive always wondered why
>>
File: 1437348182157.jpg (22KB, 330x381px) Image search: [Google]
1437348182157.jpg
22KB, 330x381px
>>7168328
>why do things in boxes wind up less damaged than things in bags?
>>
>>7168342
i wouldnt say less damaged, id say more fresh tasting and crispier

good try though :^)
>>
Superior pizza roll coming through.
>>
>>7169056
Better than shit totinos.
>>
>>7169068
Totinos is the exact same shit as Little Caesar's. You buy it because it's cheap and filling, not because it tastes good

That being said I actually like their party pizza. Fuck everything else they have to offer but I'll take them over LC literally any day
>>
>>7169054
How do you afford them on a budget of $0?
>>
>>7169454
Steal them.
>>
>microwave vs oven

Grilled. Try it.
>>
>>7169440
Nope, it definitely tastes good.
>>
>>7168366
I would assume the product in the small boxes moves faster, and is therefore "newer." I notice this with Reese's peanut butter cups. Gas station? Horrible. Halloween ones? Amazing, though the holiday shapes are always a million times better. Which might be the other reason... they might even be made and packaged at different locations or times, effecting the quality. Also supermarkets are terrible sometimes about letting objects thaw and then refreeze if the stockers are shit, the trucks are shit, or their freezers are shit (not true for every location, but some). A boxed and bagged item is going to have a better time with that than those thin plastic megabags.
>>
>>7169440
Hot pockets ones are cheaper because they are new. They are 100% better tasting. They don't pop in the oven, never tried them in microwave, and have more filling. It isn't sauce, 3 shreds of cheese, 5 bits of onion, and 2 nibs of pepperoni.

Hot pockets took the pizza bite market crown. Good night Totinos shit knockoff pizza bites. They always sucked anyway. Long Live King Hot Pocket!
>>
>>7169454
I have a full time job NEET. I got a bag for when I am too drunk to cook. Better drunk, sober, and reheated drunk and sober than totinos trash.
>>
>>7169899
Deep fried, try it. A million times better. Totinos trash is even kicked up a notch deep fried.
>>
>>7170443
>totinos trash
>>7170446
>Totinos trash

only autists like shit that rhymes.
>>
>>7170462
Only autists think the only thing is Totinos Pizza Rolls.

Hot Pockets Pizza Bites are much better.
>>
>>7170462
>Literally doesn't rhyme

Just stop anon. Quit while you can.
>>
File: Michelinas.jpg (159KB, 336x393px) Image search: [Google]
Michelinas.jpg
159KB, 336x393px
>>7169440
My man, tostinos is not the cheap way. These baby's are the cheapest ticket to Flavortown
>>
>>7167135
>Anyone else notice that when you put pizza rolls in the microwave, the more you add the more time you need to cook them?
its true
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.