[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drunk Fooding General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: l4yaahP.jpg (653KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
l4yaahP.jpg
653KB, 2448x1836px
Meat and Cheese boards are god tier drunk snacks.
I feel like drinking this weekend and want to put one together.

Tell me what to buy.

Also, Drunk Fooding General
>>
>>7160764
Meat, cheese, olives, fruit, crackers.
>>
>>7160771

Thanks man, you really came through for me.
>>
When I'm drunk, all I want is a hot tray of these little fuckers
>>
>>7160817

>All that exploding

lower your heat! take the extra 15 minutes to cook them, good lord man...
>>
>>7160764
Build up the expectations! Make a cheese ball the night beforehand!

Combine softened cream cheese with gorgonzola (mash with fork keeping it a lil chunky), rough chopped pitted dates, chopped walnuts/pecans, and drop onto plastic wrap. Squeeze into a ball, park in a ziploc to chill down again, and roll in some chopped parsley or nuts to serve. Crackers should be whole grain-ish, not too flavored, but not bland. Triscuits are fine, Breton are better.

Or make some cheese crackers dough in the food processor, simple flour+butter+shredded extra sharp cheddar. Roll dough into a log in wax paper, park in fridge. Slice n bake (add a pecan to top of each before baking).

Gotta have some salami, the drier the better. Pickles? Maybe some amazing oil cured olives, or maybe you want to pour a hot tarragon and garlic laced vinegar brine over a jar of fresh little baby onions or baby mushrooms, or haricot vert, and enjoy the next day? Of course you do!

Lazy trailer park mode ...cream cheese + hot jalapeno pepper jam on top, plus crackers. Pigs in a blanket? Sausage bites plus honey butter biscuit dough, and really grainy creole hot mustard to dip! That's a beer night kind of thing, but just a fun as chicken wings.
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
Debating whether to grab two Lil Caesars or make 3 or 4 wraps with potato, cream cheese, peppers, and bacon.
>>
>>7160764
Meat of choice with crackers and Boursin cheese spread.

Thick Pretzel sticks ( old fashioned kind) with cheese fondue ( or just hit cheese dip)

I usually just make super cheesy nachos with jalapeƱos, guac, etc....god tier drunk food for me and mine.

Poutine if I'm hyper enough....have fresh curds and willing to clean up the mess we make.
>>
>>7160874
Fondue or HOT*** cheese dip with your pretzels is what I meant.
>>
>>7160840
when you're drunk, you don't give a fuck. If they explode I just scoop all of that back on the plate
>>
Pistachio nuts (any flavor)

dried shrimp

Died coppa

Brie

Smoked and dried fish

it really depends on what i'm drinking
>>
>>7160955
Also forgot to add this
Chechil cheese

it's the most unbelievably smoked and salty cheese you will ever have
>>
File: chechil.jpg (59KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
chechil.jpg
59KB, 620x349px
>>7160960
forgot pic
>>
>>7160771
Don't forget roasted garlic, bread, and preserves.
>>
>>7160969

>Chechil

Where the hell do I get some of this?
>>
>Got drunk tonight
>made Alton's private cheeseburger recipe
Holy fuck it was amazing
>>
>>7160977
A euro-foods store is your best bet, particularly eastern european foods store. It's been a while since I bought it so I forgot how much it goes for

lemme tell you, it's the best smoked/dried cheese you will ever try, be sure to get it with beer for optimal experience. In Russia they serve this in pubs.
>>
>>7160977
>Chechil
>not chechik
I'd like some of her
>>
>>7160988

Bummer, I live in the states, west coast. I'll have to try and find a Russian market. Asians and Mexicans far as the eye can see here.
>>
>>7160997
it shouldn't be too hard to find a euro-food market if you live in commiefornia
>>
>>7160840
>he doesn't eat them Plinkett style
>>
>>7160997
http://chechilusa.com/
>>
For some reason when I am drunk I will end up cooking ravioli or spaghetti or tortellini at 2am, dump a bunch of sauce on it, and top it with a heaping handful of nuts. I prefer pumpkin seeds but generally sunflower has to do because it is easy to get at a gas station, though walnuts can also be quite good.

No idea why, also normally I dont like pasta with tomato sauce or pasta in general beyond once or twice a month. I only drink a few times a year though.
>>
>>7160764
CAPICOLA
TRIPLE CREAM BRIE
HOT CHERRY PEPPERS
SMOKED BLUE CHEESE
KALAMATA OLIVES
GREEN OLIVES
SOME FRESH FETA, PUT IT IN THE OLIVES
BLACK OLIVES YOU RACIST
RASPBERRIES
ROAST BEEF SLICES
BRUSCHETTA
BAGEL CHIPS
GET SOME BALSAMIC AND REDUCE IT
OLIVE OIL DUDE
RASPBERRIES
NO SERIOUSLY, GOAT CHEESE
ENGLISH CHEDDAR
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF ENOUGH TO BUY A SALAMI, A SMALLER ONE, NOT THE SLICES, THE WHOLE DEAL
WOW PUT SOME RASPBERRIES ON SOME BRIE
MAKE CAPRESE SALAD ON THE SIDE, YOU CAN DO IT
OLIVE TAPENADE
NO SERIOUSLY MAN, SEE IF YOU CAN GET SOME REALLY NICE HAM. LIKE IBERICO QUALITY
TOMATOES, LOVELY TOMATOES
PARMESAN
TOAST SOME FUCKING WALNUTS & PECANS IN THE OVEN AND EAT THEM
MY FRIEND, HAVE A POMEGRANATE
HAVE SOME CITRUS
YOU CAN DO IT REALLY!
>>
File: Snapchat-3531154838392750470.jpg (195KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3531154838392750470.jpg
195KB, 720x1280px
Here's what I got going tonight
Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscypek

It's almost like chechil but not quite. It's delicious with beer and man is it smokey
>>
>>7164147

Since this thread last night I went ahead and ordered 3 chechil. I have to try this fucking stuff if it's as good as I think it is. Thinking I should have ordered more as Christmas gifts for some co-workers.
>>
>>7160840
this man has the science down. he will save us all from ourselves.
>>
>>7164315
you won't be disappointed m8
>>
>>7162027
You are the kind of person we all need in our lives.
>>
OP here, did my shopping today.

Meat: Salami, summer Sausage, flat anchovies
Sour/Salty: Pickled red onion, pickled carrot, olives
Fruits: Grapes, dates, green apple, cucumber (vegetable, but fresh and lite)
Dips: Olive oil with fresh rosemary, garlic chili oil
Cheeses: Extra sharp cheddar, havarti, smoked gouda
Crunch: Sourdough flute, sea salt thin crisps

How'd I do?
>>
>>7165021
you need some stanky/salty cheese in there
>>
>>7165274

The board already has quite a bit of salty sides, didn't want to over do it.
>>
>>7165021

Cucumber is a fruit.
>>
>>7160764
>calling it a meat and cheese board

>>7160851
>eating little caesars

>>7162027
>SMOKED BLUE CHEESE
with cured meat?
>>7166466
unironically correcting that

stay pleb /ck/
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.