[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

food triggers thread >anything such as a burger or pie marketed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 13

File: hotdogs of the world.jpg (965KB, 700x3150px) Image search: [Google]
hotdogs of the world.jpg
965KB, 700x3150px
food triggers thread

>anything such as a burger or pie marketed as "angus" or "waygu"
>2% milk
>people who refuse to eat vegetables or fruit because it "makes them sick" but tomatoes are fine
>"im not hungry", proceeds to stare at your food as you eat
>people who survive on packet mix shit who arnt studying

your turn /ck/
>>
Sandwiches held together with sticks

People who change their mind after discovering you wanted to order the same thing as them
>>
>>7158789
>People who change their mind after discovering you wanted to order the same thing as them

people do this? god damn
>>

Sometimes a nigga just forgets his wallet o is poor and aint want to admit it, chill.
>>
>offer someone something they've never tried/cook something a bit differently than they usually have it

>"I don't want to try it in case I don't like it"

Fuck you, I'm not putting in cyanide to "spice it up" or something. I'm by no means a diverse eater, but for the love of god, I'll still try stuff if offered.
>>
>>7158819
I do this.

People who overload coffee with sugar and cream...Than say they love the taste of coffee
>>
yeah
>>
>>7158786
>People who put a french fry in their mouth, then suck from the opened ketchup packet rather than pouring out the ketchup packet and dipping.

>going out to eat with picky eaters
>"Can I just get like, a whole plate of bacon, a little bowl of croutons, and ranch on the side please."

>pouring ketchup into spaghetti sauce

>American "cheese"
>>
>>7158832
Is that not still coffee though?
>>
>Japan

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>7158832
I used to like my coffee bittersweet and with milk instead of water. Then I swtiched to milk tea and I've never looked back.
>>
>>7158849

I dated a guy who would get a 7-7 every morning. I tried it once. That's not coffee
>>
>>7158819
Mainly girls do this.

Also
>Complain throughout the neal about the food and service
>still leaving a tip
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 174x177px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 174x177px
>>7158853
Yikes.
>>
>>7158856
What's a 7-7?
>>
>>7158819
One of my closest friends does this. She's an asian female. She says it's because when she dines out, she likes everyone to share a bit of their food around the table and can't do that if we order the same thing.
>>
>she likes everyone to share a bit of their food

Now this fucking triggers me. This ain't no tasting menu lady
>>
>>7158874
>>7158876
>Americans don't share food

I know you're triggered by communism, but come on now.
>>
>roommate is the weebest of the weebs
>said he was doing a sukiyaki dinner tonight
>fine
>ordered a $80 piece of wagyu and asks us to contribute

NOBODY NEEDS WAGYU FOR A FUCKING HOTPOT
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7158878
Keep your dick beaters off my fucking plate
>>
>>7158887
You can just push something off of your plate and onto mine if you're so afraid of cooties.
>>
>>7158878
Have you ever eaten in a Chinese home? They pick at all these large plates of food that just sit at the table. They do the same at restaurants I guess. I'm not triggered by it, but it's just an observation. I actually like sharing food. It's kinda fun. Ever went to dinner and thought "Oh, what my friend ordered looks better than what I got...." Well, with asians, now is your chance to try it.
>>
>>7158786
I do this, but I stare because I think food is interesting to look at. Dunno why.
>>
>>7158897
Sharing food isn't even an exclusively Asian thing.
Rather, not sharing food while dining out is a strange American thing.
>>
>>7158902
>not sharing food while dining out is a strange American thing.

I'm European and wouldn't let anyone touch my food
>>
File: finnish personal space.jpg (44KB, 555x333px) Image search: [Google]
finnish personal space.jpg
44KB, 555x333px
>>7158906
Scandinavia is weird, too.
>>
>lemme grab a few fries, bro
>managers special
>frozen fish of the day
>5.5 on menu instead of $5.50
>>
>>7158786

all this means is your food is more interesting than you you boring fucking piece of shit
>>
>It just melts in your mouth
>>
>>7158912
I might consider moving there
>>
File: images (9).jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>>7158953
>deconstructed
>>
>>7158961
Had a deconstructed cheese cake once, just a biscuitcrumb, a lump of cheese, and a rasperry coulis.

It tasted nice, no gonna lie, but all I did was scoop up a bit of each fo wach mouthful. So what was the point of the deconstruction. Just horrible trend
>>
>>7158872
London's shitty attempt to remake 9/11.
>>
>>7158953
>t just melts in your mouth

If its some sort of chocolate dessert or ice cream, then sure.

If its a piece of beef it annoys me too.
>>
>>7158828
>Angus
*Anus
>>
>>7158786
>>2% milk
Even 3.5% milk is kind of silly.

I hate skim-milk.

>In the USA, milk is marketed primarily by fat content and available in these varieties:

>Whole Milk is 3.25% fat
>2% Reduced-Fat Milk
>1% Lowfat Milk (also called Light Milk)
>0% Fat-Free Milk (also called Skim Milk or Nonfat Milk)

I wonder how US-Milk would fare:
Class S: <50.000 germs per ml
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milch-G%C3%BCteverordnung
>>
>>7158902
I sometimes offer friends/family food. But some people I know are huge fags and would just reach over and grab my food with their hands. Black people not even once.
>>
>>7158786
Product claiming its spicy when its weak
>>
>>7158830
but cyanide gives such a rich creamy flavor to things
>>
>>7159471
Just anything that claims spiciness is a virtue or somehow relates their food to manliness. Really fucking triggers me.

Being manly is not defined by what you put in your mouth, rather what you don't put in your mouth.
>>
>>7158838
>the first one
What the fuck, this is something that is done?
>>
>>7158838
I always wondered if this was a thing that happened, but I didn't think that people would actually do something as dumb as that.
>>
File: cyanide in the soup.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cyanide in the soup.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>7159473
>>
>People who go to a fast-food place, don't order anything, and just suck the sauce out of the condiment packets.
>People who pronounce food names with a random accent to make them sound fancy.
>People who think places like Taco Bell and Panda Express are examples of authentic foreign cuisine.
>People who want their fast-food cooked a really specific way. (Fries cooked to a very specific degree, dressings on a burger stacked in a specific order, etc...)
>>
>>7158872
7-up and seagrams seven?
>>
>>7158868
Only brainfucked ones, trust me, Im a player
>>
I get triggered by American pronunciation of certain words

>bleu cheese
>carr-mel
>'erbs
>>
>>7158786
Gluten Free on Iced Tea
>>
>>7160164
Me too, but they're correct on herbs despite how it sounds.
>Aluminum
>>
>doesn't like water because
T H E R E S N O F L A V O R

H

E

R

E

S

N

O

F

L

A

V

O

R
>>
>>7160215
i'm triggered
>>
>>7158819

Family does this all the time.

We all share.

Sharing is caring, etc. You get to sample a lot of different kinds of food this way without having to go back a bunch of times.
>>
I once saw someone cutting the fat off skinless chicken breast.

Like you know that tiny bit of sinew?
>>
>>7158977
Just wanted to say as a londoner, I really really fucking appreciated this, and just this second woke up my angry drunk girlfriend from laughing at it, ta good sir.
>>
>>7158786
'ingredient'-free! When literally no variant of the food has that ingredient.
>>
>>7158786
>it's pasta with a leaf of kale on top
>it's a carrot cake made with vegetable oil
>so healthy XD
>>
>>7158902
>>7158906
Yurop here, I will fucking bite your hand like a rabid dog if you touch my food.
>>
>>7159546
Does anyone seriously do 1,3, and 4? The fuck? #2 I guess I understand and it's gay, but I get it. The others.... you gotta start hangin out with some new people
>>
>>7158872
Seven milk/cream seven sugar
>>
>>7158912
You mean autism land?
>>
>>7160618
My mom does this
>>
>>7160610
sounds like something middle class families do
>>
>>7158832
I like my coffee with plenty of milk and sugar. I like my steak with plenty of salt and pepper. Maybe I don't actually like steak.
>>
>>7160183
I hate the way the Irish and Brits pronounce aluminum
>aluminium
Or the way there pronounced Dannon
>Dannone
Or Billy Joel
>Billy Joelle
>>
>>7164477
I hate the way yanks pronounce things with burgers in their fat mouths.
>>
File: 1449919696716.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1449919696716.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>7164501

kek'd
>>
>only 4 ingredients
>"spices" in ingredients

>nitrite free hotdogs
>celery salt in ingredients
>>
>>7159473
Gives it an almond scent and slight bitter flavor actually.
>>
>>7158786
>people who hate vegetables but like things whose flavor is created from vegetables, like burgers or pizza
>>
File: 1445973120311.jpg (10KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
1445973120311.jpg
10KB, 252x244px
>>7158786
>eggs
>cut into thirds
>only experiment with cayenne and I dunno, chive?

its like these fags don't want to excel
>>
>>7159546
>People who go to a fast-food place, don't order anything, and just suck the sauce out of the condiment packets.

Sometimes homeless people will come my local wendy's and try to sneak out with armfuls of ketchup and salt packets. I thought that was exclusively a homeless thing...
>>
File: 1442075960231.jpg (34KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1442075960231.jpg
34KB, 535x462px
>>7158834
Quality post
>>
>>7158838
You're making that first one up
>>
>>7158819
I did when I was younger, until I discovered I was autistic and began actively attempting to fight my tendencies. I still get a pang of annoyance when I'm eating the same thing as someone else, but I cognitively recognize it as irrational.
>>
>>7164748
My parents had me convinced I hated onion. Turns out it's just huge chunks of raw white onion that I hate :^)
>>
>>7158878
I ordered what I want to eat, and I intend to have every bite unless I'm full (in which case, have at).

Why can't you just do the same?!
>>
>>7159471
THIS
>>
>>7159386
me too, just drink whole milk, it tastes so much better
>>
>>7159546
Who the fuck sucks sauce packets?! Also, no one things Taco Bell is authentic.
>>
>>7164335
This is gibberish.
>>
>>7164748
How is a burger's flavor created from vegetables?
>>
>>7164753
>cut into thirds
>not quarters
you will never be a master chef t b h
>>
>>7166902
Seven milk or cream packets and seven sugars.
>>
>>7164727
This. I hate it when they outright fucking lie. You forgot:

>no trans fat
>hydrogenated oil in ingredients
>>
Being preached to or lectured on any kind of special diet. I don't care if you're vegetarian or eat gluten free. Good for you, leave me alone, I'll eat what I want.

Excessive noises while eating & people who chew with their mouth open.

>>7158832
>People who overload coffee with sugar and cream...Than say they love the taste of coffee

This to the next degree:
People who want to return coffee where I work, saying it's "too cold," but when you dump it out it's like a half a cup of milk/cream.
>>
Argentinia and Chile look the best to me.
>>7158786
>>
vegans that are obsessed with taking raw food and pretending its something its not and making youtube videos about it
"heres a pizza guys,but the crust is literally just flattened sundried tomato paste and the cheese is actually shredded cauliflower made to look like cheese"
what the fuck is the point? just put the shit in a bowl and eat it and stop acting like you're some kind of food artists because you play doh'd some veggies into a barely passable imitation of an actual meal
>>
>>7158826
>Sometimes a nigga just forgets his wallet o is poor and aint want to admit it, chill.
If he so insecure, he should have made excuse to go away,
>>
>>7168760
Oh fuck off I say I'm not hungry when my friends want to go to fast food. I'm not gonna be a bummer, I just don't have extra cash to throw around for overpriced burgers.
>>
>>7164365
Upper class sue their relatives and sleep with servants.
And lower class just stab each other.
>>
>>7168771
So you are perfectly fine with your friends being uncomfortable because of your selfishness and lack of finance management skills.
>>
>>7168776
How about this one idiot. Not eating out IS finance management. Does this mean I can't go out to eat with friends to continue an evening? No. I wouldn't ask someone to go out to eat and then not order anything, but if they want to go to a diner after a movie or something I'm not going to just leave because I don't want to get anything.

Also if eating in front of people makes you uncomfortable you should probably talk to a medical professional that sounds like anxiety.
>>
>>7168783
You could order a cup of tea or coffee.
Why poorfags always need to justify their poorfaggotry.

If you sit in front of person who eats and watch him eat is a sign of disrespect.
Normal people find it uncomfortable when people stare into their mouths, and only autists like you would disregard common etiquette.
>>
>>7168794
>Are you hungry?
>"No."
>Oh... well I'm going to go eat anyway since I'm a fat American cunt, please don't watch me
>"Okay."
>>
>>7168794
What if it's late and I don't want caffeine. Also It's $3 and I'd rather have some fries or some shit. The point of not spending money on fast food is, guess what, NOT SPENDING MONEY ON FAST FOOD.
also
>implying I "stare into your mouth"
Eye contact son, we're having a conversation.
>>
>>7160657
This shit with the gluten fad pisses me off so much.

GLUTEN IS WHEAT.

WHEAT ISN'T IN POTATOES OR MILK. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LABEL THEM "GLUTEN FREE".
>>
>>7168926
Except they add shit to everything you stupid fucking mongoloid.
If you're eating anything that comes in a box or can it's almost guaranteed to have industrial byproducts aka industrial waste as filler.
Are you mad that grains are a shit tier serf food or something? Wheat is fucking awful shit, I guess it's acceptable if you're just trying to cram as much shit into your serf class body as you can so you can forget the shitty life you have for a couple hours.
>>
This post is gluten free.
>>
>>7168937
Found the gullible sucker who promotes the gluten free meme.
>>
>>7168940
I don't care about gluten free, I don't eat grains period.
It's a serf class food. It's damaging to the body, and it's just calories with no benefit.
>>
>>7168939
I know what you're thinking. I thought the same thing, but let me tell you, my dad is basically Hank Hill. He's had a steadily worsening hip problem since his days playing college baseball. He started eating gluten free, which he only did because my mom started doing it, and his hip is better. He looks better than he has in 20 years.

That all might just be because he started a proper diet, although he's done as much before except with gluten still included.

All I'm saying is there has gotta be something to it if my normally super-skeptical-of-bullshit-fads dad saw such amazing results eating gluten free.
>>
>>7168944
>just calories with no benefit
Except, you know, energy. Energy that can be accessed quickly OR slowly.

I don't even know why I'm replying. You're dumb, and I'm just as dumb for validating your dumbness.
>>
lmao do the french really eat hot dogs in a fucking baguette? what a bunch of faggots
>>
>>7160164
Parmaschon
>>
>>7160164
>eye-talian
>>
>>7158786
Why would marketing something as Angus or Wagyu trigger you? It's a lot better than the grocery stores coming up with their own grade categories.
>>
>>7168794
>check you're thin privilege and eat something!! You not eating and making me eat alone is fat shaming, fat-phobic, and rude
>ugh. Better go post on tumblr
>>
>>7159546
>>People who want their fast-food cooked a really specific way. (Fries cooked to a very specific degree, dressings on a burger stacked in a specific order, etc...)

Fuck my brothers bipolar gf does this shit. Drives everyone up the wall. After awhile everyone just said fuck her shit, if we're buying burgers it's just burgers she can rearrange hers however. Now she just never eats cause she took got butthurt we don't accommodate her.

>past thanksgiving went well
>brothers gf ate nothing but some pumpkin cheesecake
>brought some marshmellow fruit salad thing
>didn't get eaten
>left it in our fridge
>nobody still ate it
>I tried a bit but too damn sweet
>like she just dumped those canned fruits together with sugar and marshmellows
>she gets butthurt seeing mom threw it away
>cries to brother about it
>brother tries getting mad at mom
>mom tells him shut up with his insecure gf
>brother threatens to never come back if we're gonna be rude
>do it jerk
>nothing happens

fucking crazy chick
>>
>>7160618
why should you not?
>>
>>7170828
>>7159471
Chinese restaurants are good about this. Their spicy dishes aren't even peppery spicy
>>
>>7168953
more energy can be gained from fruits and vegetables, which are MUCH more nutrient dense. eating foods that are "empty calories" actually require you to leach vitamins, minerals and energy from your body to digest.

nice try though, fagort
>>
>>7158786
Infographics about hotdogs
>>
>>7170834
You've been to some shit Chinese restaurants then. Go to a place that sells authentic Szechuan or, alternatively, see if they have "Ma la" on the menu. It literally means "numbing hotness" in Chinese.
>>
>>7168926
>Cholesterol-free vegetable oil
>>
>>7170853
>fruits and vegetables
>nutritious
>>
>>7170744
It's E-talian and you know that faggot.
>>
>>7158872
7 cream, 7 dicks in the ass
>>
>>7170938
yeah
>>
>>7170822
>>brought some marshmellow fruit salad thing
>>didn't get eaten
>>left it in our fridge
>>nobody still ate it
>>I tried a bit but too damn sweet
>>like she just dumped those canned fruits together with sugar and marshmellows
Ambrosia salad is just one of those things, man. A spoonful will do ya unless you're someone who can eat sugar like its fucking nothing.
>>
>people obsessing about home cooked meals
>people who try to convince me to try something without me wanting to do it myself
>people who thinking they can eat 4000 calories of broccoli and still not be fat
>Fat people (including me) who expect to get bigger portions
>>
>>7170976
in a row?
>>
>>7171013
>Ambrosia salad
Yeah I just looked that up rq and that's what it seems to be.

It was sickly sweet. Maybe that's just her palette and that's why she's so picky about shit.

Also once

>made simple spaghetti bolognese for family
>had mushrooms in it
>came out p good
>she tore down a bowl and went for seconds
>telling mom how I made it
>mushrooms, onions, garlic, etc
>she says she hates mushrooms, onions, garlic, etc
>now she's picking those little bits out as she eats the second
>point out she didn't have a problem before she knew
>she just whispers something to brother and gets mad

>most of the time if she was over for family dinner
>she'd barely eat
>say she's trying to keep thin
>though she's a lardass
>then later after we're done she'd help herself to all our cereal without asking

>talks about how proud she is for converting to judaism
>has a star of david tattoo
>but you never go to church things
>and you eat pork
>she just laughs and says she tries

>skips her meds to drink and smoke
>act like a worse crazy bitch
>starts shit with everyone while brother tries to calm everyone down
>no one invites her to anything now
>she cries about that too

ok that's enough I'm done bitching about her
>>
>>7164477
>aluminium
Except that *IS* how it's spelled. Color never had a 'u' in it though.
>>
>>7167880
>>no trans fat
>>hydrogenated oil in ingredients
fully hydrogenated oil cannot contain trans-fats, it is completely saturated fat
>>
>>7171087
The Judaism thing is disgusting (converting I mean).
>>
>>7170943
Only an American could make a post this dumb
>>
>>7158786
If we can't have delicious sausage, why are we even a family?
>>
Americanized Mexican food.

Absoluterly disgusting.
>>
>>7166942
Jesus christ, that's over the top.
>>
>>7158819
I do this so nigger can't cheat me. If I order a prime rib sandwich I get a full order. If me and my girlfriend order the prime rib we get like 80% of the meat. Happens all the time.
>>
>>7158874
my mom had an old jew lady friend that did this too. Errrrr fucking pissed me off. It's like get whatever the fuck you want but don't fuck with my plate of food!
>>
>>7160164
Even david mitchel agrees that you don't pronounce the "H" in herbs.
>>
>>7158819
I do this if there's something else I really want. That way I get to try them both.
>>
>>7158786
My stepdad is the cook in our house, he has shitty hygiene, doesn't wash his hands too often or very well while also doing gross shit like picking his nose, and fixing his dick and balls all without washing his hands. While having all of those as frequent habits of his, he'll frequently cook (and frankly do everything around and sometimes outside the house) in his underwear, and veeeery occasionally touches the food after its made when its not leaving the bowl or something.

The he gets offended when I won't eat his shitty food. And when I do there is a good chance I'll find a hair in it since he sheds like fucking crazy.

Not to mention that we have wildly different tastes so I don't really like his food anyway.
>>
>>7171715
I also forgot to mention that whenever anyone else tries to cook anything and he notices, he'll hover and if you do something he doesn't approve of, he'll butt in and try to give instruction or take over.
I once put a baby gate up a d stood guard while my gf was making crappy spaghetti because I knew he would butt in and make her nervous to the point where she would give up (he did anyway).

He is a good guy though, and he has taught me some things about cooking. So its not all bad.
>>
>>7158819
I don't mind sharing food with my gf. Wouldn't do with anyone else, tho.
>>
File: 1443948176748.jpg (263KB, 1080x880px) Image search: [Google]
1443948176748.jpg
263KB, 1080x880px
>>7158786
mayo with other shit in it described as "aioli"
>>
>Students that complain they are starving and don't have enough money to eat normal food as they buy microwave meals and ready made shit because its "cheap"
>people that always mention a specific detail about the food or wine as if they have an amazing pallet for noticing it, they literally tell you what you put into the food
>asks you to pass something whilst you are eating, you pass it, they use it, then hand it right back to you as you continued eating instead of just putting it down in front of them
>people that make the same fucking sauce for everything they make, i get sick of that shit, they act proper impressed with it too like its a real diverse sauce that can be used with anything, sure it can, but if you make it every single day nobody will want it with anything
>Picky eater that will straight out refuse to try anything if it has one spec of an ingredient they think they dislike inside it, my brother would burst into tears and run into another room to eat alone if i ever dared to add cheese to my food whilst sitting next to him, hed complain it smelt and the smells made his food taste like cheese, yeah it was not even strong cheese, oh and most importantly, HE IS A FUCKING ADULT
>>
>>7171924
sounds like your brother has actual problems, maybe he needs a bit of empathy.
>>
File: 1449024170985.jpg (185KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449024170985.jpg
185KB, 800x600px
>What's in it? Oh, I don't like (ingredient).
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 480x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 480x647px
>>7166942
>>
>>7171091
Actually, both are correct spellings and pronunciations of aluminum and one isn't "more correct" than the other.

The difference isn't even due to cultural difference or bastardized language.It comes from the guy who discovered it not being consistent with what he used. He started off calling it "alumium", then "aluminum", then "aluminium". Both um and ium were in use interchangably in both Britain and the US for over 100 years. The popularity of one over the other evolved simultaneously in english-speaking countries.

Even if you want to go by the international body whose job it is to decide chemical names (IUPAC), aluminium only became official in 1990, 187 years after it was discovered, and they changed it 3 years later in 1993.

Aluminium was the official spelling for 3 years in the 90's.
>>
>>7158819
i do that but only when im eating with my gf cause i want to taste different things and always get to eat a good portion of her food.
>>
>>7158786

That reminds me my wic checks only let me get 1% or nonfat milk

Really why
>>
>Not telling me anywhere on the menu that a sandwich comes with mayo/aioli/mustard/ketchup/spread
>>
>>7171925
He needs to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>7173070
Gotta burn that baby fat off
>>
>>7158786
>only people who are studying can be poor

You're such a close minded person. Holy fuck.
>>
>>7158832
I've never said that. I put a lot of sugar and milk. I want my caffeine and I want it sweet. I don't make any excuses or claim I like the taste of bitter bean water.
>>
>>7158838
Why is "cheese" in quotation marks? It's called American cheese product to satisfy cheese aspies. Relax.
>>
>>7158878
I know your triggered because of your euro poverty but come on. There's plenty of food. You don't need to pick off other people's plates.
>>
>>7173392
Yeah I'm sure that attitude helps
>>
>>7173517
>Only people that are too lazy to learn how to properly cook and eat packet mixes are poor

Packeted stuff like noodles and shit should only be eaten by students or someone with no time to cook. If you are poor and can't learn to make rice and beans ect. You deserve to be poor.
>>
>>7173533
>coffee is inherently bitter
Flyover detected.
>>
>>7168681
This fuck vegans that make vegan burgers but dunno what rice and beans is, or lentil soup or something that is a nice vegan dish.
>>
line cooks who never cook at home but still act superior about food.
>>
>>7173631
Other than the fact it is, I suppose you're right
>>
>>7158786
>that meme-tastic Seattle hotdog

A real Seattle dog is a hot link with grilled onions and cream cheese.
>>
File: 1444692550247.jpg (325KB, 1920x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1444692550247.jpg
325KB, 1920x1408px
>>7158786
I sometimes look at food that people are eating when i am not hungry and when i would never eat the food they are eating because i dislike it. Someone looking down at something while sitting with someone who is eating isn't really that crazy; it should be expected.
>>
>>7174332
Anyone who thinks people from Seattle can take any heat whatsoever -- even something as mild as Sriracha -- has never been here.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.