[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 19

File: images.duckduckgo.com(9).jpg (100KB, 801x801px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(9).jpg
100KB, 801x801px
>$20

Holy shit this is the best thing I have ever seen.
>>
>>7149718
We've finally done it.

The American bento.
>>
>>7149718
People aren't as interested in our disgusting food as they used to be. What do? We can't fuck with the food any more because we've already got it to the point where it's about as fucked up as possible. How about goofy packaging? Maybe that'll distract the customer from realizing that the same $20 could get them four equally shitty pizzas from Little Caesar's.
>>
File: 1447032772819.jpg (76KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
1447032772819.jpg
76KB, 640x458px
>>7149729
>this is a cooking board
>named "food and cooking"
>>
>>7149718
>>$20

You can definitely taste that it's $20 too you fat slob
>>
>>7149734
I'm 6'2 160lbs (;
>>
>>7149729
No actually its uh FOOD AND COOKING.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>7149731
Little Caesars use to sell something called the Bigfoot. Bitch as fucking gigantic.
>>
>>7149731
Wait nvrmnd that was Pizza Hut.
>>
Why do fast food threads always attract snobs? Is not being able to eat quick, cheap food not reward enough? Why do you want our reactions?
>>
>>7149747
He's just a shitposting middle schooler who got bored of /b/
>>
>>7149747
I haven't eaten fast food in 3 months but I'm interested in this to be honest.

Can't wait to buy a handle of wild turkey 101 and this and reward myself for a good semester at uni.
>>
>>7149747
Wtf are u goin on about
>>
File: AAA5853.jpg (162KB, 625x407px) Image search: [Google]
AAA5853.jpg
162KB, 625x407px
This is sad. I'm old enough to remember a time when Pizza Hut was actually decent.

Pic related.
>>
>>7149718
Ohh clever packaging! What a waste.

You morons will buy whatever is marketed to you. How is this good or innovative in any way? I guess it really got your attention, so you can come on 4chan to tell us about some stupid shit you saw in a franchise ad.
>>
>>7149743
It says Pizza hut on the fucking box tho?
>>
>>7149754
It's about $25 - $30 worth of stuff bought alone m8. The box is neat but it's mostly the deal.
>>
>>7149718
>genetics in a box
>>
>>7149758
>2 small/medium pizzas
>shitty sides with shitty cookie
>good deal

I only order dominos/pizza hut if I can get 2 for 1 on large pizzas or 50% off and I still think it's a massive ripoff at that price.
>>
>>7149743
When all you do is shit quality stuff your only option for an "ooh, ah!" moment is overkill. And as hard as LCs tries they can never match the level of awful, greasy excess Pizza Hut not only pioneered, but continues to set the standard for.
>>
>>7149729
>/ck/ - Food & Cooking

I didn't realize it was possible to be this retarded.
>>
>$10 a piece for two shitty, medium pizzas
>it's a good deal because they throw in extra cheap carbs that nobody cares about
>>
>>7149759
>>
>>7149758
Its still not a good deal, nor is it good food. I can get a truly gigantic 44 ounce take-and-bake pizza for $6.99 if I need a low end belly bomb.
However, I understand the need for greasy ass stoner/drunk food in ultra convenience packaging.
Like when everyone is way too fucked up to properly order and make the phone call, so you just pick whatever the special is right on top of the ad you have, and you're so wasted it seems like a gift from god himself when it arrives.
I get it, but still consider this whole thread a valueless shitpost.
>>
>>7149767
Looks delicious. Would eat.
>>
>>7149757
Yah I tried correcting myself >>7149745
>>
>>7149718
Fuck off, Shill.
>>
>>7149753
>I'm old enough to remember a time when Pizza Hut was actually decent.
I call bullshit on this. I'm old enough to remember eating at Pizza Hut in the mid 1980's when my bro worked there. It was awful and greasy back then, too. Today it's the same crap, just with more shit quality cheese piled on. Your rosy memories of it are nothing more than nostalgia for your childhood. Guess what? Ms Pac-Man wasn't that great a game, either.
>>
>>7149779
Pizza from the store is rarely as nice as even the shittiest take-away pizza. There is definitely something more satisfying and indulgent about Pizza Hut pizza and all its extras than with store bought.
>>
for 20 dollars you can easily make 3 days worth of decent grub, once you factor in tax and tip on that shit(inb4 tipping) and delivery cost if it applies it'll probably be 25-28 dollars.

You can make so much food in america for 28 dollars, like, a stupid variety of cheap and tasty food, healthy being completely optional.
>>
>>7149792
Yep, same shit with a shitty salad bar under a pointy red roof
>>
File: IMG_20151103_172213_01.jpg (88KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151103_172213_01.jpg
88KB, 576x768px
>>7149768
Anything is possible when you imagineer it!
>>
I've had Pizza Hut pizza exactly once and thought it was the worst pizza I've ever had, ever. Next to Poop-a John's, of course.
All the same, I'd actually give that a try if it's only $20. I'm sure between two pizzas, what amounts to a USican version of a munchy box and a chocolate-chip cookie/brown crossbreed, there's gotta be at least a few things I'd find at least tolerable if not outright delicious.

Sign me up.

>>7149798
I'm guessing there used to be a bunch of Pizza Huts in my area before I moved here (or perhaps one that just kept moving around) because the instantly recognisable architecture of PH is all over the place around this area, though currently housing other businesses.
One is a tiny vegetarian Indian AYCE place, another is a Korean steakhouse, a third is a diner, one's a Filipino bakery and the last is a different pizza joint calling it's "Pizza Shack," probably taking the identifiable architecture to its advantage.
The only PHs remaining is one as part of a convenience store/gas station hybrid and one as a row-home storefront-style.
>>
Dominos>papa johns>>>>pizza hut>little caesars
>>
>>7149739
>2015
>having no taste budds
>>
>>7149753
omg im flashbacking so fucking hard right now
>>
File: 1244519018247.jpg (33KB, 334x290px) Image search: [Google]
1244519018247.jpg
33KB, 334x290px
>half of the people on this board will eat all of that in one sitting
>>
>>7150071
>half

Oh you.
>>
>>7149792
Not that guy, but it probably did used to be a little better before the great saturated fat scare of the late 90's/early 00's when everybody was reformulating their garbage for fear of the federal government passing laws. They never did, and now every single fast food item you can get was invented after 1998.
>>
My local pizza place is running a star wars themed poutine pizza for that next two weeksl. 23 bucks for a 26inch pizza.
Don't even care if you call it meme food. I'm ordering one this weekend and will eat for a week.
>>
>>7150113
kek Tatooine Poutine Pizza
>>
>>7150078
>when everybody was reformulating their garbage for fear of the federal government passing laws.
Pizza joints (and fast food places in general) didn't do this. The government actually encouraged them to use more cheese. That's what gave us stuffed crust pizza. The changes you see to fast food menus over the last few decades have been driven by ingredient cost and consumer preference, not health concerns or fear of legislation.

You're about to see fear of legislation with salt, though. That will make the garbage a little less tasty. But the solution to that issue is to stop eating garbage.
>>
>>7149767
>he doesn't like 'dogs in his 'za
>>
I read it as "Triple Threat" which would have been just as applicable.

Needless to say, now I will have to buy one of these for myself
>>
>>7150134
I wouldn't worry about industrial food being any less tasty. It's engineered to be tasty and there's way too much money involved for the US government to do anything about it.
There's a reason why sugar doesn't have a daily value listed in the nutritional information.
If they "legislate lower salt" content you can be sure as hell there will be massive loop holes and the food quality won't change in essence at all.
Relying on the any one else, especially the corporate controlled government agencies, for making healthy eating choices means you're FUCKED.
>>
>>7149718
>TRIGGERED

Middleagefag here still hanging on to his last lingering vestiges of /fit/ness

Ugh. I guess it would be okay if you completely gave up and didn't give a damn. I'm not even going to try and explain why if you are over a certain age (Something like... 19?) food like this -will push your shit right in-. Especially if you eat this alone which 75% of you would.

Scooby Was Right. You can do alright past a certain age but there is no fucking around. This is grand scale 'fucking around', obviously. Learn to like celery or enjoy the fucking Hoveround.
>>
>>7150377
I get what you said more than most people here will. Once you grow up, you will see why this crap is unacceptable on many levels.
4chan is pretty much a high school/college age forum tho, so I cant really crap all over your glory days. Enjoy it now, because once you're grown up this shit is mostly off limits unless your health is out the window and you just don't care.
>>
>>7150318
>Relying on the any one else, especially the corporate controlled government agencies, for making healthy eating choices means you're FUCKED.
Without a doubt. I'm 47 and trim, which means I pretty much stopped eating garbage over a decade ago, like this guy >>7150377

Fortunately I don't miss it. Once you're out of the pattern of eating that stuff, then go back and try it again you realize it doesn't taste nearly as good as you remembered it. Some of it actually tastes awful. Pizza Hut is a perfect example.
>>
>>7150419
Yeah, I went to Culver's because I was across town meeting with some family and a discussion of Culver's came up. At first I was really excited because yannow Culver's and I had never eaten there.

Oh good god damn. The salt. THE SALT. They even had salt on the damned ice cream. I wish I could have eaten there as a kid. I'd have enjoyed it. As an adult it tasted like literal, salt covered shit. :( And I was surrounded by all these hamplanets just tucking into it like the second coming.
>>
>>7150439
>They even had salt on the damned ice cream
Culvers doesn't sell ice cream
>>
I'm an eurofag and I'd totally eat this.
>>
>>7149718
>Limited time only
I fucking hate this shit. How long are they doing this? I would like to order this but I don't get paid until Friday.
>>
Just gimme the pzone back!!
>>
File: himouto sad hammers.gif (1MB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
himouto sad hammers.gif
1MB, 500x298px
>>7150475
>You will never again enter the P'zone and will just have to buy better quality calzones from a local pizza place
>>
>>7150439
>made up story
>>
>>7150439
Once you're no longer in the pattern of eating fast/junk food how amped up the salt, fat and artificial flavors are can be fucking shocking. I was at a family thing and the food decision was made by a 20-something, so we got fried chicken from Popeye's. I was excited in spite of myself, because I hadn't had fried chicken in years.

It was awful.
>>
>>7149718
What country has this triple treat box?

I've only seen 3 regular medium boxes stuffed in a flimsy cardboard box, and your only sides are 5 breadsticks and the cookie.
>>
>>7149779
Do all of the people who post these kinds of comments shop at the same place? There's always one of you saying something along the lines of "I can get 4x the amount of whatever it is you're talking about for less than a third of the price you're paying". Where? I wanna eat there.
>>
>>7149718
>$33 in canada
GUESS IT'S SALAD AND CARROTS AGAIN TONIGHT EH
>>
>>7150756

Find a local place that's been around for awhile and has a good reputation.

People will shit on site like Yelp and Chowhound in these parts, but spend a few minutes looking at what's near you before settling for big nationwide chains.
>>
>>7150756
Maybe, but $6.99 for 44oz deli/take-and-bake pizza? Das 'spensive.
I can get it for $5.99 and I /used/ to be able to get it for $3.49 when Bottom Dollar was still a thing.
>>
>box of bread for 20 bucks

yeah nah
>>
>>7149718
>>7149725
Im looking for a pizza box, it cant be dindu (thats american for brown) or any cardboard color. It has to be of 3 or more buckets (thats american for plate) and has be curvy (big) sized. And has to be really tasty (greasy). Also It has to be about 20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's tasty [greasy]). And it would be nice if it came with matching feedbag (WITH straps). OH! and it CANNOT have any eagle, flag and gun pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of cardboard, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in america. and not in china or irak (iran) or whatever. I have found a pizza box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 bucket, and i dont want my snack (two medium sized pizzas) to touch my other things (it can get oily and i would not like that, plus 3 bucketss looks more tasty)
>>
>>7150071

If you can't or you wouldn't demolish that shit watching archer with a bad hangover, you can't call yourself a man.

Now if you should that, fuck no, there's no reason to eat like that.

>tfw cutting
>>
File: 1433657412034.gif (1MB, 186x238px) Image search: [Google]
1433657412034.gif
1MB, 186x238px
>>7150816
8/10 bretty gud
>>
>>7150816

Why no pinku?
>>
>>7149718
>$20

Fast food or not, that's a pretty good deal. It's a shame that I don't really eat fast food any more. Someone gave me a shitload of deer meat and I'm making stew out of it, but now you have me craving trashy pizza, OP.
>>
>>7149718
>forcemeat
>>
>>7149749
One of the finest feelings ever, just sitting around, getting hammered and eating something awful for you. Every now and then you need to enjoy yourself and tell calories and health to go fuck themselves for a night.
>>
>>7150821
You.... I'd hang out with you.
>>
>>7150071
>all of the people on this board will eat half of that in one sitting
>>
>>7151003
You saying you couldn't eat a small pizza, a few cookies and some sort of side? I'm skinny and I would eat that if I had it. I'd be pretty full but there wouldn't be enough left over for another serving so I'd eat it.
>>
>>7149718
All right, I'm Italian. I NEED to know.

Two whole pizzas, one cookie "pizza". HOW MANY mozzarella sticks? How many potatoes? How much sauce?
>>
File: thumbsup.png (417KB, 439x405px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.png
417KB, 439x405px
>>7150816
>>
>>7151068
>he knows what "mozzarella sticks" are
You're not Italian. I had no idea what these delicious, delicious things were before I left Italy. We don't have them. We fry our cheese as cutlets, not sticks.

Are you, perhaps, one of those 'muh heritage' Amerifriends I hear so much about?
How does this 'muh heritage' thing work? I mean... can I say I'm German because muh heritage? My great grandparents were Germans. Or is it only for people in the Americas?
>>
>>7151092

Irishfag here. Likely so there are more people of "pure blooded" Italian descent living in the USA than in Italy. Half of Europe emptied into the USA in the 19th and 20th centuries.

Just in Newfoundland, Canada and Massachusetts, USA combined are more people of Irish descent than living in Ireland. The island of Manhattan alone has nearly the entire population of Ireland.

You're clearly forgetting who went where, when and why in the world. The USA is still a European dominant nation. Some 70% of America is white/European.
>>
File: cry.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>on a diet
>This fucking thread
>>
>>7149718
I dunno
I usually only buy pizza when I can find a bogo. <$10 for two large pizas
>>
>>7149718
that's like 90% bread

worth maybe 5 bucks on the open market

no thanks
>>
>>7149718
jesus christ what the fuck

dat cookie
>>
File: image.png (66KB, 184x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66KB, 184x268px
Based Pizza Hut once again proves that it is superior
>>
>>7149718
This seems like the sort of thing the police are going to find people slumped over when their neighbour finally calls in the horrifying smell.

10/10 would order.
>>
>>7150887
I would have actually been interested in this if it was three pizzas, I can just eat a few slices here and there because leftover pizza is the shit and sometimes you gotta min-max your time-usage, but I absolutely don't want anything to do with that giant "cookie".
>>
>>7149757
I swear it was Little Caesar's. Fucking Mandela Effect.
>>
When will the viral marketing on /ck/ end?
>>
$4 delivery fee + $2tax makes me sad
>>
>>7151456
Then owe up to your shame and get it carry-out.
>>
>>7149718

Pizza hut makes me shoot water out of my ass every fucking time.

Disgusting.
>>
>>7151855

>every fucking time

Then why do you keep spending money on it?
>>
>>7151156

The cookie is horrible, it is only half decent when it is fresh, after it cools down it is fucking horrible.
>>
>>7151859
I stopped long ago.
>>
>>7149718

Is that cheese sticks and french fries? With dipping sauce? Is this a Euro Pizza Hut thing or something?
>>
>>7151044
It's two medium pizzas though
>>
Can you get this but with wings instead of that horrendous looking cookie cake thing? If so it'd be the perfect small gathering combo.
>>
>>7151976
yes they should do that. I would love a tray full of wings
>>
I work at pizza hut and am taking a shit now on my shift.

Fuck you thrifty faggots who jump at offers like this.
>>
>>7151092
>implying I haven't been an exchange student in Minnesota
>implying I haven't gone back to Minnesota to teach italian to NJ muh heritage kids

Calm down Vlad.
>>
File: golden-corral.jpg (59KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
golden-corral.jpg
59KB, 550x413px
I could eat the shit out of some Golden Corral pizza right about now.
>>
File: 1264015.png (6KB, 401x384px) Image search: [Google]
1264015.png
6KB, 401x384px
>>7150816

> it cant be dindu (thats american for brown
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 3736x1488px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 3736x1488px
at the pizza hut near me, the box is different colored and it's just (2) medium one topping pizzas, that stupid little cookie thing and 3 breadsticks by the looks of it. No fries, sauces or whatever those things in the front of the lower shelf on OPs post are. It seems like a crappy deal for me. The big dinner box is more appealing to me. 2 pizzas, wings, breadsticks and no weird cookie thing.
>>
>>7149767
Jesus Christ what has science done?
>little sausages wrapped in pretzel dough dipped in mustard
Does that come in tofu-sausage?
>>
>>7152548
Their buffet is like a shittier version of other places all mixed together. It's like the retarded Frankenstein of food chains.
>>
>>7149718
What are those fried things? We don't have those at my pizza hut.
>>
Had it. Loved it.
>>
>>7153407
looks like sopapillas
>>
>>7149718
>$20
No wonder obesity America stuff
>>
File: 287269.jpg (83KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
287269.jpg
83KB, 400x300px
>cookizza
>not getting the marshed mallowed brownie treat
>>
File: concerned priest.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
concerned priest.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>7152760
>Does that come in tofu-sausage?
>>
Normally I'd say this shit isn't worth it but if you sign up for pizza hut emails, they send you deals like crazy. $5 off, free breadsticks. On a weekly basis too. Just tasking the survey after your order gives you $10 off.
>>
>>7152760
More like they couldn't figure out how to make their pizza any trashier, so they decided it should come with a side of hot dogs. Who the fuck does that?! Who thinks, "I want a pizza with hot dogs baked into the crust?" That is some real white trash shit. May as well just top it with chili mac & cheese and call it a day.
>>
>>7150816
>it cant be dindu (thats american for brown)

K E K
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.