[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many cookie sheets of these puppies can you scarf down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Totinos-Pizza-Rolls.jpg (38KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
Totinos-Pizza-Rolls.jpg
38KB, 450x338px
How many cookie sheets of these puppies can you scarf down in a single sitting?
>>
Idk never had enough gbp to find out
>>
Idk never had enough sek to find out
>>
Probably 8 before I started yacking
>>
I hate these fucking things, they're nasty incarnate.
>>
>>7139407
I used to be able to eat over a hundred solo.
As a teenager I was intensely hyper active.
Watched tv and played video games standing up, walked and road my bike many miles a day. Climbed everything I saw.
Oh, so long story short about a dozen of them in and I've had my fill these days.
>>
File: mah boi.png (239KB, 1236x949px) Image search: [Google]
mah boi.png
239KB, 1236x949px
If I could cook them: 1.5 sheets (if I was high)
If they were cooked for me: 1 (if I was high)
No weed: 0 pizza rolls
>>
I usually get a bag of the 90 count pepperoni ones and I'll eat 25 or so a sitting. In my experience 25 is my limit before I'm too full to eat any more.

Fuck anyone who says they're not good or "pleb" or whatever bullshit you want to label your insecurities about not being able to enjoy a good bowl of fatty junk food once in a while.
>>
Also, word to the wise: Don't ever waste your money on the "BOLD" flavor pizza rolls. Huge mistake. I ate one and spit it out into the trash and threw out the entire bag.
>>
>>7139641
I have seen those but I was never brave enough to try them. How are they different?
>>
>>7139635

>wife takes kid to her moms for the day
>go to albertsons and grab a 90 ct of supremes, a 2 liter of dr pepper, bacardi, a jumbo bag of sour patch kids, and a pack of smokes
>smoke that joint that my buddy gave me like 6 months ago
>demolish everything while watching football
>wake up to wife yelling at me because i completely missed the toilet and the house smells like cigarettes and totinos
>fantasy team wins

WORTH IT
>>
>>7139872
I'm single and I could have done this at any time in the past 5 years but never have. I think I know what I am going to do this weekend.
>>
>>7139877

remember to aim for the tub
>>
>>7139889
For... vomit? or the poops?
>>
>>7139896
Both
>>
File: sad lizard on the page.gif (5KB, 203x360px) Image search: [Google]
sad lizard on the page.gif
5KB, 203x360px
>>7139919
but I only have one tub, and two holes.
>>
>>7139944
Just stand in the tub and do both. Don't even have to move to shower after :)
>>
File: curious stephane.gif (398KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
curious stephane.gif
398KB, 600x450px
>>7139960
That actually would work, thank you!
>>
OP is too lazy to make pizza.

He would rather eat slop because he is so lazy.
>>
>>7139991
Oven pizza rolls are actually harder to make than oven pizza
>>
>>7139995

When I make Pizza at home I make my own yeast risen dough with Honey to feed the yeast.

Gives it a special touch when you make your own crust.

I cook it on a Pizza stone at really high temps, but I also have a wood fired smoker that can also cook Pizza's and I put the stone in there and have Woof Fired Pizza at home.
>>
>>7140003
Now try doing the same, but in individual rolls.
>>
>>7139872

This is great. I hope I still have the will to occasionally be a complete scumbag when I grow up.
>>
>>7140006

If I did that process of stuffing each roll, they would end up being alot better then those bagged ones. Just because of the quality of ingredients that you would use.

Because typically you are going to have better sausage and better cheese and sauce to fill each one with.

Then you could fill them with whatever kind of toppings you like and those toppings would be of higher quality then the bagged frozen stuff they fill with.
>>
>>7140013
Most definitely, all I said was that oven pizza rolls are harder to make than oven pizza.
>>
>>7139872
Love it. I imagine we'd get along great as long as you don't mind me cutting myself as my Falcons show just how truly inept they really are. Every now and then I'll do the same kinda thing, except my disgusting fix is those $0.79 chicken or turkey or beef pot pies from the freezer section. I'll post up with a handle of bourbon, a bunch of Kroger brand diet ginger ale, cook a pot pie, demolish, repeat. That and bread and butter with cheese are my drunchie favs. Usually I love to cook and just be in the kitchen when I drink and have football on, but if I feel like a total worthless piece of shit, it's bread, butter, and cheese and cheap, disgusting pot pies. Fantasy team winning is like a sexy, gorgeous cherry on top of a good day of drinking.

>hangover and the shits the next day
>worth it

Pick 2.
>>
>>7139863
They're covered in some kind of flavor powder and they have different meat fillings. I had the buffalo chicken one and it fucking tasted like shit.
>>
>>7139960

Can confirm this as a good idea, though you might clog your drain up if you're not careful.
>>
>>7139863
Think of a pizza roll, covered in shitty offbrand doritos cheese powder. But completely wet and stuck together to where you have to break them off in the bag. They smell horrible but I was high enough to polish off a bag once. Never again.
>>
>>7139407
Cookie sheets? Heh. Pleb I use jelly roll pans double the dimensions buddy ole pal each pan can hold 2 and a half bags and I can go through 3 pans if I have enough sweet baby rays ranch and cola
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.