[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure this potato isn't normal guys...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20151204_155423754.jpg (791KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151204_155423754.jpg
791KB, 1456x2592px
WTF is wrong with this potato O_o
Should I eat it, or will I get bubonic plague or something from it? Cause I don't think this is normal.
>>
You know, I'm mad, but in a pleased way.

Throw that potato out, OP. Those little "eyes" are poisonous.
>>
>>7137824
Just cut off the eyes. Problem solved.
>>
>>7137824
a potato is a root, it's starting to sprout like a seed growing. you can just cut them off and still eat the potato.

it means the potato is still "alive"
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-04-06-47-49.png (628KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-04-06-47-49.png
628KB, 1280x720px
Well, good thing I didn't eat it then! XD
>>
>>7137824

Are you the mayor of Stupidville? The spud is growing, those are eyes. It's converting its starch to sugar. It's not going to taste that great, but you can dig out the eyes and proceed as normal.

Or buy a fresh potato.
>>
Your potato is alive.

Those 'eyes' are roots, its trying to grow.

Go plant it.

Most potato are sprayed with something that halts the production of the eyes.

Your potato is old dude.
>>
>>7137824
>>7137846
>I'm pretty sure this potato isn't normal guys...
>Stormy
>O_o
>XD
>>
>>7137897
When will 4chan require a minimum IQ alongside the 18 year requirement
>>
Probably don't want to eat that if it is growing eyes like that.
>>
Cut off the eyes and dark spots and you're good to go.
Only time you want to be careful is if you notice any green places.
Don't eat the green stuff. Its bitter, toxic, and will cause vomiting and the shits.
>>
>>7138133
A genius IQ like mine doesn't mean I can't use ^_^
>>
You don't even have to "cut" those off. I just rub those of with my hands.
>>
>>7138176
Someone with a genius IQ wouldn't type like a fucking autist and would know what eyes on a potato are.

Of course, this is a relatively subtle troll. But hey, at least someone cares enough about /ck/ to troll us with something less obvious than "fast food thread lel".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.