[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many slices of salami would you use if you were making a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: del_brtta_hrd_sal_z.jpg (24KB, 330x261px) Image search: [Google]
del_brtta_hrd_sal_z.jpg
24KB, 330x261px
How many slices of salami would you use if you were making a salami sandwich? Pretend you dont have any veggies or cheese. Its just meat and bread with mayo or mustard.
>>
1 layer covering the entire length of bread stacked on top of each other with half inch spacing
>>
Depends on how big the bread is
>>
>>7131981
and the salami.

regular deli sized hard salami slices I put like 5 and some mustard. probably my favorite sandwich.
>>
>>7131978
>stacked on top of each other

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Two layers with the mustard/mayo inbetween.
>>
no mustard or mayo, just a smidge of butter and 2 layers of salami with some overlap so there is no exposed bread

good salami is amazing
>>
No more than a quarter of a pound. More than that is hard on the plumbing.
>>
thanks gang. i usually do 5 slices layered but my gf says i should only do 3. the bread is just regular sliced schwebles jewish rye bread.
>>
>>7131970
Never put mayo with salami - that's fat overkill.
>>
>salami sangwhich
>no cheese

what dis gabagool ffs
>>
>>7131970
Depends on the area of the sammach.
>>
>>7131970
I put as much so that's it's chewy and meaty but not so much that the flavor gets lost.

good salami is the best food on the planet.
>>
>>7132089
>my gf says i should only do 3

Seriously?
>>
Two layers. Salami is so rich, less is more. Mayo is great on it, don't listen to these fags. Add some sort of hot pepper if you can, or olives.
>>
>>7131970
>Pretend you dont have any veggies or cheese.
then I wouldn't eat a salami sandwich
>>
>>7132315
she kek'd when i showed her this
>>
I do four slices on normal sized sandwich bread with mayo on one side and Dijon mustard on the other with swiss cheese if i got it
>>
Several slices.
>>
File: bee.jpg (45KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
bee.jpg
45KB, 600x900px
>>7131970

>hide thread
>= hide the salami
>= had sex
>= no longer a virgin

also, no more than four slices per sanga, imo.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.