[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ramen Recipes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Top_ramen.png (67KB, 225x185px) Image search: [Google]
Top_ramen.png
67KB, 225x185px
My roommate and I made some rough decisions Black Friday. The result is going to be a period of famine. Ramen was purchased to help whether the storm.

What are good additions to make Ramen more substantial/delicious? I hard-boiled some eggs tonight for the first time to try that out tomorrow. Scrambled egg was really good but I can't arrange that at work.
>>
>i'm going to switch to a diet consisting of nothing but starch and salt because i bought things i couldn't afford
>>
>>7130643
For another week and a half at least, basically, but I'm more interested in what to add so that I'm not just consuming starch and salt.

Also, I'm sure that if we can have fast-food debates there're people on /ck/ eating Ramen all the time..
>>
>>7130650
i hope that new TV was worth it, friend
you can improve the variety and flavor of instant ramen by adding real meat, but I doubt you can afford it.
>>
File: 1447652371951.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447652371951.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
try soft boiled eggs because the runny yolk goes great in the broth

green onions, garlic, ginger and peppers will all perk up the flavor and can be bought for the spare change in your pocket

add bits of meat whenever possible to make it a bit better and more filling. even scraps of meat you might have thrown away otherwise

you can also buy the ingredients to make your own ramen, which is
> cheaper
> way easy despite what weeb milady fedora might claim
> less bad for you
> covered by various recipes easily accessed by Google

have fun
>>
>>7130650
Don't add in the flavour packets. Mix your own sauces.

Add fresh vegetables and beat. Eggs too if any of that is in the budget.
>>
replace 1/4 of water with beer
>>
>>7130667
Details? Where to get bulk dry ramen is all I really need to know.

>>7130692
U crazy
>>
File: 1310142518938.jpg (701KB, 1000x2900px) Image search: [Google]
1310142518938.jpg
701KB, 1000x2900px
>>7130638
>>
>>7132531
How do you go about making top ramen with scrambled eggs? Do you just pour in whisked eggs the last minute of cooking?
>>
>>7130638

Peanut butter and sriracha = budget Thai. Great drunk food.
>>
>>7130638
Can I interest you in a sundae?
>>
>>7132978

I could have sworn I had this in my folders, but it seems it was lost in the last Great Crash.

Anyone willing to contribute?
>>
I usually buy the cups instead of the packets, sure its a few cents more [The packet costing $0.20 while the cups cost $0.28]. but really follow this: >>7132531 I also find that pork-chops go well with the Oriental flavored and can easily find the Chili and Roast Chicken flavors at my local wallmart. I also found that just adding other spices like pepper and basil help add a little flavor, also melted cheese on top is great.
>>
OP here, dining on my ramen with homemade spice blend, soy sauce, mushrooms, spinach, hardboiled egg and diced onion. This is great.

>>7132531
Danke.

>>7132618
I think the idea is to scramble the egg first, which works well, but I want to know how it would go if I just add the raw egg to the water.

>>7132871
I need to get some sambal and try this

>>7132978
Seen it but I'd love to see it again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.