[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have this thing where I want to find the perfect beverage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: dreamburger.jpg (70KB, 634x420px) Image search: [Google]
dreamburger.jpg
70KB, 634x420px
So I have this thing where I want to find the perfect beverage.
Not too sweet to be overwhelming, but not underwhelming either, having a perfect subtle balance.
Possesses the perfect temperature a beverage should be.
and most importantly,
quenches any thirst, no matter how severe it is.

Tell me,
does this liquid of the gods exist?

>obviously not pic related
>no alcohol
>>
>no alcohol

You're thinking of water, OP.
>>
File: 1443832234299.jpg (74KB, 480x536px) Image search: [Google]
1443832234299.jpg
74KB, 480x536px
horchata?
>>
>>7125509
kek
>>
>>7125509

i was thinking of horchata myself.

it really does have that perfect sweetness level.
>>
>>7125512
the picture or my taste in drinks?
>>
>>7125515
pic

On paper, I would think a milky vanilla taste would be great, but I didn't like it that much.
>>
Fruit juice with added water
>>
iced tea with honey
>>
>>7125497
Water.
>>
doesnt irk anyone else this fad of the sticks inside the burger so it doesnt fall apart?

food should have structural integrity. if it cant support itself why should it even exist?

also corndogs. i hate those fucking shits.
>>
>>7125709
>if it cant support itself why should it even exist?

Go back to bed, Ayn Rand
>>
Scotch and soda
>>
>>7125497
I like cucumber with lime.

>necessary things
>pitcher
>blender
>1 larger cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
>6-8 key limes
>Gallon of water
>sugar to sweeten to your liking

>add lime juice and add cucumber chunks to blender, add a splash of water so all things mix together smoothly (if you already know how much sugar you're going to add, do so now. Saves on mixing later)

>blend for about a minute, or until mixture is a smooth uniform concoction.

>add mixture to pitcher and add the remaining water.

>taste, and add lime juice or sugar until beverage is to your liking.

Adding the cucumber adds a nice smootheness to the beverage, mellowing out the limes acidity a bit.

If you can, leave it a little on the strong side, so that you can add an ice cube or two and have it water down your drink while still being palatable.

Hell, add a shot of Tabasco and some tequila if you want to party.
>>
>>7125497
That's not a burger, that's a vertical casserole.

The liquid you are looking for is tea or water.
>>
>>7125497
Orange flavored seltzer.
>>
Orange bang
>>
>>7125737
Kek.
>>
Sweet iced tea?
>>
>>7125497
coconut water
>>
File: cacaolat.gif (127KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
cacaolat.gif
127KB, 300x250px
>>7125497
>>
Three daily doses of heart medication in a 17oz can of mountain dew code red.

I totally get the whole comfort food thing but making a burger like this just makes zero sense. Nobody will eat that thing as if it actually was a burger.

If your reason for doing the same meat combo three times in a row is because you desire a very precise ratio of meat to bread why not fix that ratio by taking or making a smaller bun? You could just make a third of the burger with the thinner bun three times and eat that. You could also actually get almost creative, leave the bread-meat-bread thing behind and deconstruct the dish so that anyone eating it can have the right ammounts of every ingredient in one bite.

If you just desire to stack the burger as high as you can, making inches for the sake of having inches, you should consider getting therapy for dealing with your micropenis.

Seriously though: 4 parts bitter lemon with 1 part water with two leaves of lightly bruised mint. You're welcome.
>>
File: afro.jpg (13KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
afro.jpg
13KB, 500x283px
Lemonade. Ice cold.
>>
File: tampico.jpg (145KB, 1127x314px) Image search: [Google]
tampico.jpg
145KB, 1127x314px
tampico tastes really good.

they taste like fruit snacks in beverage form. and not any fruit snacks, but those waxy/chewy kinds.

you guys know what i'm talking about? please tell me i'm not insane. agree that they really fucking taste like fruit snacks.
>>
>>7125497
nonalcoholic beer.

or 1/4 juice 3/4 carbonated water poured over ice
>>
>>7125568
>>7125690
>>7125788
>>7125841
>>7125903
>>7125924
>>7125930
>>7125961
>>7125967
>>7125981
All be trying all these out. Thanks anons.

>>7125737
Hey, Ayn Rand is GOAT, but that discussion is for another time
>>
>>7126003
Tampico to me just tastes really sugar-y.

Fruit Snacks are too unique to be directly taste related to Tampico IMO
>>
>>7125961

I've had this before and it was amazing. I was thinking of either ordering some of this or adult chocolate milk. Which should I order online?
>>
>>7126139
why not both
>>
>>7125497
I've had this burger. It's from Red Dog Saloon in London. Wouldn't do it again
>>
Ginger ale?
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 414x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 414x397px
One time my mom left all of the tea bags we had in one container, so our ice tea had absorbed tons of other flavors. Literally the best tea I had ever had.
/end blog
>>
>>7125513
barely water is a similar alternative
>>
>>7127494
muh gluten
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.