[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /ck/ so obssesed with fast food? Is it just one guy forcing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2015-11-29-11-05-34.png (343KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-29-11-05-34.png
343KB, 480x800px
Why is /ck/ so obssesed with fast food?

Is it just one guy forcing his fast food shills?
>>
Did you forget where you are?
>>
>>7121605

it's 4chan

the userbase consists of 12-20 and 30-45 year old manchildren.

what board on 4chan do you know that doesn't have a shit taste in what it does?
>>
>>7121605
s4s over the past year has really liked trolling slowboards. they do it here and respond to each other and you faggots give them attention so they keep doing it. thread hidden
>>
It's something everybody knows and it's an easy point of reference.
>>
>>7121605
>Is it just one guy forcing his fast food shills?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>7121605
>fast food
>food
>/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Do you know where you are, OP?
>>
Why would you even come here to discuss fast food? Why not do it on /r9k/ or /b/ instead?
>>
>>7121939
Why would you come to 4chan for ANY legitimate discussion? This is a complete shithole waste of time full of degeneracy, children and disgusting illegal shit. Re-evaluate your life if fast food on the food board is blowing your mind.
>>
File: sad-puppy.jpg (55KB, 375x344px) Image search: [Google]
sad-puppy.jpg
55KB, 375x344px
>>7121943
>Why would you come to 4chan for ANY legitimate discussion? This is a complete shithole waste of time full of degeneracy, children and disgusting illegal shit.

:(
>>
>>7121621
>30 is when you start becoming a manchild

I bet you're an unemployed 19-20 year old who thinks there's still time.
>>
>>7121605
Because 90% of the people on this board consume fast food for the majority of their diets since they don't know how to cook.
>>
We need to make two seperate boards.
1 food, the other cooking.

Merging them together just creates conflict between functioning adults and manchildren.
>>
>>7121947
Don't cry, pupper.
>>
>>7122185
If you think the dysfunctional man-children wouldn't shit up both boards equally, you're delusional.
>>
>>7121943
>This is a complete shithole waste of time full of degeneracy, children and disgusting illegal shit
If you truly believe that then why do you come here? Do you have low self esteem?

Also, hamburgers aren't illegal. They're just disgusting and shit.
>>
>>7123359
Oh anon, you know we're all here forever.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-30-01-24-11.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-30-01-24-11.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
A*M*E*R*I*C*A*N*S
>>
>>7122112
>Not being an unemployed student at 19-22
Literally wasting your time
>>
https://warosu.org/ck/image/tOMY_2RwYubtpP-c6z6Qgw

https://warosu.org/ck/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=%22for+me%22+%22mcchicken%22
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.