[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a fight with RED ROBIN finally, I posted before how they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: red-robin.jpg (189KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
red-robin.jpg
189KB, 640x427px
I had a fight with RED ROBIN finally, I posted before how they jew you on their 'bottomless fries'. I first tell the woman, can you bring me a basket of fries, while I wait for the food.

She says theyre not allowed to do that, then walks away abruptly. I was about to tell her, if it's such a big deal ill pay more!

Well then the food comes to me, and its a small cup of like 5 fries. Im like, can you bring me a couple basket to avoid flagging you down while im already done this shit.

She says they can only bring more after my cup is done. So Im SO pissed at this point. Every time I go to Red Robin there's always this kind of jewing french fry negotiation happening. I ask to talk to the manager.

So manager comes and im like, look, whats the deal? You advertise bottomless fries or not? If it's a big deal I wouldve paid for more. The smug dick says 'we have to follow strict protocol'

So I shout THEN WHY DO YOU ADVERTISE BOTTOMLESS FRIES, im so pissed that I throw the burger plate on the floor and leave the restaurant.

Then he shouts 'call the police, hey NEVER COME BACK HERE'. dickheads I just wanted bottomless fries which THEY advertise. WTF???
>>
>>7121344
Too lazy to eat them and ask for more
>>
>>7121344
Wish more people would stand up to kind this jewing. When will we stop calling chicken nuggets boneless chicken wings?
>>
There are rules for a reason and the world doesn't revolve around you. The fries are bottomless and are portioned correctly when brought to the customer.

>bird, bird, bird, b-birds the word
>>
Yeah OP I agree with the whole "fuck Red Robin" sentiment.
>>
>>7121395
i wish you luck on your journey through life.
>>
>>7121344
>small cup of like 5 fries

If you can't be honest, why should we believe any of your shitty story?
>>
>Go to a restaurant with a rule
>"Hey can you break th3 rule?"
>"No"
>OMG I AM GOING TO SUE YOU THIS ISN'T THE LAST YOU HEARD OF ME I KNOW MY RIGHTS THE I THOUGHT WE LIVED IN A FREE COUNTRY AM I BEING DETAINED YOU WILL REGRET CROSSING MY PATH YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR FROM MY LAWYERS GOD BLESS AMERICAN
>>
File: 1438112615471.gif (512KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1438112615471.gif
512KB, 480x270px
>>7121344
>>
>>7121344
At my red robin i dont even ask they always just bring a basket while im waiting for the food.

Ghost pepper ketchup ftw.
>>
File: 1439260644528.jpg (151KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439260644528.jpg
151KB, 1000x1000px
I always get a ton of fries
>>
>>7121344
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
How the fuck do you guys eat so many fries? Their burgers are more than enough that my wife and I actually share the fucking things. I know this story is bullshit because they'll split a burger and give two fry dosages per plate.
>>
>>7121585
Are you an 8 year old girl?
>>
When I eat at Red Robin, the first thing they do is bring out a basket of fries after they take my order with like 3 different dipping sauces. Dunno why you're getting shafted.
>>
>>7121344
You could have caused much more "damage" or rather, built a stronger case for your side of the argument by remaining calm and talking like an adult without yelling or getting visibly pissed.

If you wish to express yourself in society you only very subtly show signs of anger and refuse to continue eating another bite then refusing to pay. Sounds like the whole meal wasn't eaten so you would have gotten away with it.
>>
>>7121344
>Not being an alpha nd swallowing your fries as the waitress was leaving then call her back and ask for a refill of the fires in a loud yet non aggressive manner.
Do this three times and she would get so fed up of the walking back and forth she would have brought 10 baskets of fries.
>>
>>7121595
>spot the morbidly obese
>>
You should have just left a 0% tip with a note saying the fries weren't brought out fast enough.
>>
I ate their once like 8 years ago. It was expensive as fuck for that sort of place.
>>
>>7121344
is it any surprise that chain restaurants do this? Olive garden brings you much smaller plates of pasta during their all you can eat promos. Same shit, same marketing promo bs to get people in the door.

Of course there's always naggers that want to order one last plate and ask for it to go because cooking ain't easy mang.
>>
>>7121603
It's true tho. Not OP but my friends had this policy of asking for fries while we waited. Then a few weeks ago the waitress said "Sorry, we can't do that anymore, you have to pay extra if you want fries beforehand." I think it makes sense, but they all lost their shit and gave the waitress a 10% tip.
>>
>>7121344
They did bring you bottomless fries, most just fell out on the way to the table.
>>
>>7121638
The passive-aggressive lady is right. Get rid of the fries quickly and after two or three goes, she'll get fed up and just bring a huge basket.
This happens to me whenever I go out to eat because I drink water like a goddamn fish. After going back and forth 3-4 times, the waitstaff just bring me a big pitcher of ice water to be done with it.
The best waiters/waitresses silently fill up my glass for me with that very pitcher each time they pass by.
Don't quite know why I'm such a Thirsty Theo, but fuck me: I drink a fucktonne of water.
>>
>>7121344
Your autism is showing, faggot.
>>
>>7121706
I wish Olive Garden would bring smaller portions when you get the endless bowls. If I fill up on the first bowl I can't try another one.
>>
>>7121817

dont feel bad im the same way. I require a bunch of liquid with meals. Most waitstaff arent ready for this and either do the smart thing and just drop a huge pitcher of water down or ignore me and get no tip.

It's to the point where I can give a damn about how nice the waitress is or her actual talent. You good on the water game? Big tip. You slack on the water game? No tip, gtfo.
>>
>>7121403
what does this even mean? its like you defend this kind of display of autism
>>
>>7121645
>spot the skeleton who can't bench the bar
>>
>>7121864
Are you me? I drink five to six full glasses of water during any restaurant meal. It pisses me off more than anything when the servers don't keep filling my glass. Mistakes on my order, mediocre food, annoying neighbors - nothing gets me more upset than having to eat a typical restaurant meal saturated with salt and have no liquid to choke it down with.
>>
File: tom cruis.png (306KB, 502x480px) Image search: [Google]
tom cruis.png
306KB, 502x480px
>>7121344
wow you fuckin manchild just tell them you will not pay for the food and leave, you dont need to throw shit around, whiteboy school shooter.
>>
>>7121585
this lads, my wife and i actually split one of their smaller burgers into 4 pieces, we each eat one, wait 30 minutes, then decide if we want to split another fourth into an 8th and we never get fries. Ugh how are you people so fat?
>>
>>7121877

Pmuch. I rarely eat out so its pretty annoying when I can't get any water to force down my overpriced mediocre meals. I'll be damned if I pay even more to get worst service. Atleast at a shitty fast food place I can get my own drink.

I even specifically let them know that I am a sponge who absorbs all liquid at the top and they still don't get it. First world problems man
>>
>>7122014
>>7121877
>>7121864
Bros and/or brodettes, I'm >>7121817 and it's good to know there are other people who nice, cool pitchers of water. I drink so much of it, I have to replace the filter on my fridge every three months. It's supposed to be a six month filter. For a family of four. And I live alone.
>>
File: 3174645584_19f5c7f2d1_z.jpg (65KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
3174645584_19f5c7f2d1_z.jpg
65KB, 640x482px
>>7121344
>mfw if you weren't such a dick they probably would have hooked you up
>>
>>7121344
>calling the police over a broken plate
OP you were a fag but this is pretty lulzy
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.