[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1448153199482.png (598KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1448153199482.png
598KB, 600x601px
New to this board. Do people here actualy cook? I can't see any threads on how to actualy make the food posted. Do you have some infografic or some recomendations on how a begine learns to cook?
>>
>>7120934
>infografic

Yeah I posted them all on reddit go check it out
>>
>>7120934
thats a tunafish eating dyke right there
>>
>>7120935

that's how the other boards do recomendation for beginers or have a sticky, idiot
>>
>>7120944
What do you want? Tell me exactly what you want to know how to do and I'll tell you or point you in the direction. But don't come here and just go "Guise how do cooking?" it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>7120949

Well I'm not looking for specific recipies. I was thinking maybe you have a torrent with ripped courses from a chef school or recomend a non-retarded cooking show.

I already know how to cook some basics omlete, poridge, salad, oven vegies, fries, pillaf but fail on anything more advanced.
>>
>>7120944
mad sticky hate on /ck/

you might be looking for this
http://ck.booru.org/

(or a real cookbook)
>>
Why the hell is this stupid bitch everywhere?

Why can I never get away from her.
>>
>>7120960
here's a free copy of 'The Professional Chef' from the Culinary Institute of America (fuck huge file size though)
https://mega.nz/#!Dl0kTLJQ!BwGpyypPV72dn0bYx5LeSmPGoymmFSAGbWsXl-OQ0xc
>>
File: 1441323928366.jpg (109KB, 686x482px) Image search: [Google]
1441323928366.jpg
109KB, 686x482px
>>7120934
we talk about take out food, alcohol and when we actually do manage to get a self-made food thread up we shit all over each others food
>>
>>7120961
>>7120968

K, that's more like it. if you have other things post em
>>
/ck/ is for food memes and coffee talk
>>
>>7120962
it's free advertising.

lots of people on 4chan, just post a picture and add the name. people repost it because MUH DICK and now she's rich and famous.
>>
>>7120962
Her eyebrows are sentient
>>
>>7120934

This is why we need a mother-fucking sticky.
>>
>>7121578

She's a swag-meme model.

Never pay attention to her or anything she shills.
>>
>>7121583
Uh, thanks for letting me know?
>>
>>7120991
I've got that book at home, it really has most things you could want and explains basic techniques well.

Better than 90% of the shit you'll find on the internets
>>
http://unofficial-ck.wikia.com

People post cook alongs, it's not that often and they hardly get any replies though.
>>
people do frequently post threads to ask questions or share what they're cooking.

it's just that threads about sharing personal anecdotes or shitposting are more popular, and any sticky-making attempts typically fail.
>>
>>7121618
thats because stickies are for fags and the faggots coming here wont read it before they ask how to make their ramen taste better anyway. fuck you
>>
File: tmp_16980-nVtpsrC1176810624.jpg (731KB, 1024x1602px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16980-nVtpsrC1176810624.jpg
731KB, 1024x1602px
>>
>>7120934
Shoes on the leather......*grinds teeth*
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.