[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Friday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 817Om0cdRLL._SL1500_.jpg (171KB, 1500x1492px) Image search: [Google]
817Om0cdRLL._SL1500_.jpg
171KB, 1500x1492px
Anyone else watching Black Friday deals to fill holes in their kitchen arsenal?

I just ordered a pressure cooker off of Amazon. Can't wait to try this thing out. Think I'm going to start with a beef stew.

So, ITT: What kitchen tools are you trying to obtain throughout the holiday season, and what badass pressure cooker recipes can you share with me?
>>
I can't find shit, everything's price gouged as fuck.

The Tri-Ply pan I wanted went from $78 on Amazon to $110 in the past couple of days.

Can't find it anywhere else cheaper.
>>
>>7115405
Which pan?
>>
>>7115411
The All-Clad 10 incher
>>
salsa chicken
>>
>>7115425
$200 in my country

Fucking Jews
>>
>>7115425
>All-Clad 10 incher
For a second I thought you said "all chad 10 incher" and I thought it was some /r9k/ bullshit.
>>
>>7115052

I own an older model. great pressure cooker/ decent slow cooker. I can't recommend it enough!
>>
>>7115567
Glad to hear that. at the price it was worth a shot. The reviews looked decent. All I need now is an electric pressure canner and I'm golden.
>>
>>7115486
i kek'd
>>
>>7115052
>>7115567

America's test kitchen rated manual pressure cookers over electric ones. The electrics all had mediocre pressure.

Personally, I want a Kuhn Rikon.
>>
Should have gotten a stove-top pressure cooker. Electric ones only have a 1 year warranty. My presto 01370 has a 12 year warranty. And you can run cold water over it in the sink to quickly depressurize it, saving lots of time. It's also easier to clean.
>>
>>7115052
>I just ordered a pressure cooker off of Amazon. Can't wait to try this thing out.
It's indeed great for beef stew. If that's your model you should be able to brown it too, which is ideal for the texture. I like chuck for it best. Also, awesome for making tender pozole.

My favorite use of a pressure cooker, however, is fast chicken stock when I'm sick. I make a great sopa tortilla azteca with mexican style stock, or I get stock going for asian soup with lots of ginger, or lots of dill and onion for making a jewish stock, for when I want matzo balls soup. Just keep a whole chicken in the freezer (cut up) and it's ready to go!
>>
>>7115759
I will eventually get a stove top cooker, but for now I'm dealing with a kitchen where I have considerably more counter space than I do stove-top space The kitchen remodel is at least 3 years away. The joys of being a DIY-er with a 116 year old home.
>>
>>7115052
>badass pressure cooker recipes can you share with me?

The following recipe makes a great snackbar

>1 lb ball bearings
>1 lb nails
>2 lbs gun powder
>1 electronic detonator
>1 backpack
>place all ingredients in pressure cooker
>wire with detonator
>place cooker in backpack
>take to foot race of choice to share with guests
>>
>>7117738
You're missing at least a half a dozen ingredients.

And you're using way too much edge.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.