[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, friend. I've missed you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hello, friend. I've missed you.
>>
>>7112834
the ones from costco are pretty good
>>
>>7112839

No Costcos here... only Sam's Club.
>>
>>7112834

HOLY FAZZOLIS'S LOOK AT THAT STROMBOLI!
>>
holy shit $5
>>
>>7113101
Yeah. They used to be $2.50 back in the day.
>>
>>7112834
>West Des Moines
Trash
>>
>>7112834
>Italian
Why does yuropoors always try to steal American inventions?
>>
>>7113255

yuropoors are too unintelligent and lack the drive to create anything useful, so they must resort to copying and stealing from americans and then boast about it to keep the depressing thoughts of knowing how incompetence and irrelevant they are away.
>>
"An Italian specialty"
>>
>>7112834
> the ingredient list

Holy fucking shit.
>>
>CALZONE
>AN ITALIAN SPECIALTY

I don't know why, but I laughed out loud at this.
>>
>>7113264
the funniest thing about americans is that they think everyone wants to be like them.

kinda sad when you realise that most of the jokes that take a dig at america point out how shit it is and would never wanna live there
>>
>>7113264
Is that reason you have to put "an Italian speciality" on a calzone? Because here in yurop everyone knows it's Italian.
>>
>sweating in its packaging

I can just imagine the soggy dough.

Please OP take a picture of that ingredients list and then cut the thing open and show us its insides.
>>
>>7112834
>hyvee
my niqqa
I worked thanksgiving there my first year actually working at all.
It was fucking brutal, but god damn did they fill my pocket with pickle bucks after that shift
>>
>>7113292

I really don't see anything too weird in there.
>>
>>7114139

Yeah a lot of that is just nutrients listed out. probably because the bread is enriched.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.