[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For anyone trying to find good thanksgiving recipes for tomo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1835553298_d92bc70204.jpg (64KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1835553298_d92bc70204.jpg
64KB, 500x332px
For anyone trying to find good thanksgiving recipes for tomorrow:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/delicious_creamy_mashed_potatoes/

This is hands-down the best creamy, mashed potatoes recipe on Earth.

Also, what are you cooking tomorrow general thread.
>>
>>7109959
>pioneer woman
bruh just use bigoven, it aggregates the recipies from all over the web and puts them in one spot, and everyone knows she gets her recipies from sites like that
>>
>creamy mashed
shit tier
>>
>butter
>cream cheese
>half and half
>Lowry's seasoning salt
>lots more butter

Man, fuck that. Butter and milk do just fine. So do salt and pepper.
>>
This is why I don't trust Americans. Mashed potatoes needs butter, cream, and salt.
>>
>>7110060
It doesn't really need anything.
>>
>>7110060
this. Why dilute the great potato with an insane amount of fat.

My mom just finished making these candied sweet potatos for tomorrow, so damn good. She made them a little sweeter like recipe below since we have fatties coming over.
https://youtu.be/mmflJbA8z30
>>
>>7110011
this

butter, whole milk, salt and pepper, [spoiler]and potatoes[/spoiler] and grated cheddar
>>
File: 1448276556283.gif (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1448276556283.gif
52KB, 320x240px
>>7110060
>2015
>Putting cream in your 'tos
>>
>>7110255
RARE PEPE
A
R
E

P
E
P
E
:^)
>>
I like a little bit of cream in my potatoes, but not a lot. Also, roasted garlic and white pepper.
>>
>peeling potatoes
People just plan for shit tons of waste, don't they?
>>
>>7110392
You eat potato skins, bruh?
>>
>>7110409
You don't?
>>
>>7110441
No. Why would I eat the protective covering when I could rather devour the delicious contents that nature has cooked up for me?
>>
>>7110392
For russet potatoes? Fuck yeah I peel 'em.

But red potatoes or Yukon gold? I'd leave the skin on.
>>
I had Food Network on recently and they had a special with everyone's best Thanksgiving dish.

I took a liking to Giada's Bacon Bourbon Brussels Sprouts ( http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/bacon-bourbon-brussels-sprout-skewers.html )

Finally got off my ass and got the stuff today. I'm roasting a pork belly in the oven right now instead of a slab of bacon and will do sauce, sprouts, and bacon cubes tomorrow morning. Then foil everything and finish everything at my stepmother's house so they are nice and warm and fresh.

Picked this since I could do it on the grill and not take up any space in her tiny kitchen, and since it's a small side dish, I don't think I'll be stepping on any toes since we didn't exactly work out who would be bringing what.
>>
Smoked turkey, fried turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, kugel, twice baked potatoes, roasted lemon garlic brussel sprouts, apple pie, pumpkin pie.
>>
My brother's cooking the bird. I'm making Czech-style dumplings, sauerkraut, green beans, roasted Brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes, and I'm bringing enough wine and beer to drown an elephant.
>>
>>7109959
I make mine similar, but rather than cream cheese, I fry up about 12oz of bacon and chop it up in them, as well as adding a few spoonfuls of the bacon grease.

Fuck Lowry's, use a good amount of Tony Chachere's or Slap Ya Mama creole seasoning.

And lots of black pepper.

Today a 300-pound fat man said he was going to go home and slap his wife, due to the fact that my mashed potatoes were literally the best he's ever had.
>>
We start with some spicy pumpkin soup, then go into hickory smoked turkey, chipotle mashed potatoes in roasted poblano boats, green bean casserole, wild rice and goat cheese stuffing, rolls, and something I'm sure im forgetting. I took some pics of the pumpkin soup and will share with you guys soon as a cook-a-long, this soup is fucking good.

Also look into a Paula Deen corn casserole thing. Its amazing.
>>
>>7110247
holy shit this gave me feels. My mom probably won't live to be as old as that lady but she's probably making camote enmielado tonight or she will be making it tomorrow. I miss her. This made me think of her mother, she looks old like my grandma, and I loved when she spoke to her stupid dumb fat grandchild who I really wish hadn't jumped into that darling, enchanting old lady's video.
>>
>>7110060

this. the secret to god tier mashed potatoes is cream and real butter.
>>
>>7111395
kek, I thought you were starting to list ingredients for your mashed potatoes

it was very confusing for a brief moment
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.