[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: o.jpg (128KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
128KB, 1000x747px
I will never forget, unless I get alzheimer's, being a young kid like 7 or 8 years old and stopping by some really 90s era type pizza place in a small town. Before all this gourmet, organic and shit happened when a pizzeria had plain white walls and some plain metal big oven.

I asked for pineapple pizza and the guy heated up a pizza and whipped out an opened Dole™ pieapple can and placed some squares on it.

Got it to go and as we're walking outside my dad just slightly mentions "He just put canned pineapple on it, I could've done that".
>>
You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between canned and fresh.
>>
>>7106007
I most certainly could of then and can now. I just didn't care about things like that when I was younger.

Canned pineapple, Dole™, is more watery and less crispy. They also are not as "juicy" and lack a firm crispy profile. They tend to be like a moistened jello block. A freshly cut pineapple is crispy and juicy. It's not watery but is loaded with juicy flavor and has a sort of crunch.
>>
>>7106007
are you fucking kidding or is your mouth broken?
>>
I wouldn't bother that. Of course it would be better to not have it witnessed, but honestly: we all have those moments when we think 'my dad is maybe retarded.'
>>
>>7106007
Wow. Go sit in the corner and put on the coned dunce cap.
>>
>>7106021
You won't be able to tell the difference after it has been cooked.
>>
>>7106029
See
>>7106040
>>
>>7106040

Yes you will. You can literally always tell the difference. Have you never tried fresh pineapple on pizza and you are just making wild assumptions or is your palate really that shitty?
>>
>>7106074
Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>7106076
Get a fazoilis
>>
File: Merlin.jpg (16KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
Merlin.jpg
16KB, 640x368px
>>7105988
Merlin: STAND BACK! Be silent! Be still!... That's it... and look upon this moment. Savor it! Rejoice with great gladness! Great gladness! Remember it always, for you are joined by it. You are One, under the stars. Remember it well, then... this night, this great victory. So that in the years ahead, you can say, 'I was there that night, with Arthur, the King!' For it is the doom of men that they forget.
>>
File: disappoint.gif (85KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.gif
85KB, 480x600px
>>7105988
>Fruiting your pizza
>>
>>7106019
>could of
could HAVE
COULD HAVE
YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE
COULD
HAVE
CHRIST
>>
>>7106196
it's because of could've and people never bothering to learn to read and instead learning from word of mouth
>>
>>7106210
A lot've people don't read real good.
>>
>>7106210
I know, man. I never cared about there they're and their kind of bullshit, but this always gets to me. ;-;
>>7106223
This actually made me laugh tho.
>>
>>7105988
Anyone can make a pizza period. The fuck kind of comment is that?
>>
>>7106210
Pathetic isn't it? I see people try and write and speak and it's like they've never actually written a paper or had a paper edited in their lives. I used to make $5-$15 per essay or paper when I used to edit people's assignments in college. I literally couldn't believe how stupid my friends and classmates were. Really lowered my opinion of the education system in general. Fuckin 'Murrica man... At least I made a few hundred bucks a month generally.
>>
>>7106330
It's try to write, not try and write.
>>
>>7106196
This bothered me too.
>>
>>7105988
>>7106019
>>7106021
Doesn't matter. Pineapple belongs nowhere near any pizza anywhere anyhow anyway, always and forever. Believe that.
>>
>>7106196
>>7106210
>>7106223
>>7106330

>We can use 'could have' to talk about something somebody was capable of doing but didn't do

I could have done that but didn't. It's always autists who think they're really smart.
>>
>>7106330
>I see people try and write
You fucking stupid retarded piece of shit. Learn to fucking write you waste of space.
>>
>>7106007
On a pizza you're probably right. Of course if it's on the end of a fork it's a different story.
>>
>>7105988
my parents used to say the same. of course it was sooooooooooo easy then why didn't they do it?
>>
Go to local pizza shop one day with my dad.
Order Pepperoni Pizza and the guy brings me a little sauce container filled with straight up sliced pepperoni. I kinda looked at him for a second and was like Hey um..I asked for a Pepperoni pie not plain Pepperoni and he was like oh shit my bad.
Then there was the time I found a piece of wire from a brush of something in my Chinese food...I called to complain and I shit you not the entire restaurant must have closed because they were all at my door apologizing .
>>
>>7106019
you're retarded. firmness depends entirely on how ripe the fruit is when you cut it. you likely are just used to cutting fruit without allowing it time to ripe. pineapples are better over rather than underripe anyways.
>>
I went to some place when i was very young and got a burger with a bun that was so hard it was like a rock. It might have been a shoneys or whatever it was called
>>
>>7108096
It was more about buying a pizza and then being charge more for a "pineapple" pizza. Keep in mind this was when a slice of pizza was like $1 or $1.25 and a "pineapple" pizza would be like $2 or $2.50.

It wasn't baked into the pizza either, I pretty sure that was clear in the OP. It was a regular slice heated up in the oven, and then the guy took it out and pulled out a Dole can of pineapple and put some on top.

It'd be different if it was a pie baked with pineapple on it.

Also, those of you saying that you can't tell the difference on a baked pizza... You're fucking retarded.
>>
There's a place near me that makes the best pizza with pineapple on it ever. They use fresh pineapple, and they cook it long enough to get the pineapple caramelized on top. It's fucking glorious, fuck the haters.
>>
>>7106019
Dude made this thread just so he could argue about pineapples lol
>>
File: 1398878955567.jpg (51KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
1398878955567.jpg
51KB, 670x472px
>>7106019
>could of
>>
>>7108685
A lot've people do that.
>>
>>7106125
Tomatoes are a fruit. But pizza is pleb tier garbage.

If I wanted bread I'll stand in a welfare line.
>>
>>7108692
Dumb people without a real understanding of their own language, you mean.
>>
I love pizza threads.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.