[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women pretend to love eating so much while pregnant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: summit grapple onen whataburger.png (1022KB, 1725x665px) Image search: [Google]
summit grapple onen whataburger.png
1022KB, 1725x665px
Why do women pretend to love eating so much while pregnant?
>>
I'll ignore the fact this is part of a series of shitposts since I feel like answering this one.

It's mostly the "eating for two" meme that allows women that were already indifferent toward keeping up with what they eat to have a convenient excuse to pig out and not get judged for it.

I never got eating for two. That term, I mean. By weight, you're eating for, and this is at nine months, less than 1.10 by weight.
>>
cause they like to pretend they are eating for two
>>
They're conditioning their partner into accepting that she's going to be fat for the rest of their relationship.
>>
>>7089052
They have a giant parasite in their womb
>>
>>7089108

>implying woman aren't giant parasites
>>
Because women are pieces of shit that only care about themselves and are incapable of feeling unconditional love for another human being
>>
>>7089198
>>7089443
Cry more.
>>
>>7089450
#pms posting on 4chan
>>
>>7089451
Damn, you sure showed me.
>>
Why do girls completely misunderstand how to use sarcasm, for example: >>7089467
>>
great thread op
>>
>>7089469
Why do autistics get so buttfrustrated when they get called out?
>>
This is all dumb
>>
>>7089811
Nice Fazoli's.
>>
>>7089863
>dubs
>fazolis

pick one
>>
>>7089866
Wa LA!!!
>>
>>7089058
>By weight, you're eating for, and this is at nine months, less than 1.10 by weight.
I agree with this.
The only "extra" things pregnant women need are certain vitamins and minerals, which are used more often when building the scaffolding of a human being. If anything, pregnant women should be loading up with proteins and amino acids
>>
>>7089058
Except you have to literally grow a baby and not sustain one that's already in you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.