[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ate .5lbs of raw albacore tuna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0856.jpg (22KB, 318x179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0856.jpg
22KB, 318x179px
It didn't say anything about being sushi grade. I've done this a few times before.

I should be fine, right?
>>
>>7083126
>sushi grade
No such thing. It's all flash frozen at sea.
>>
I think the worms will be happy that you gave them new friends.
>>
>>7083150
no.

many are just chilled in ice, till brought to a ship/facility that can flash freeze it.
>>
>>7083180
Either way, they're frozen before anyone gets it.
>>
>>7083126
you should flash fry the outside, it really wont harm the texture too much and it will be safer. check for any parasites too.
>>
>>7083196
yes.

also blast it with piss and rub it on your asshole to ensure maximum flavor.
>>
>>7083196
Flash frying the outside won't cook the inside. Are you retarded? Please read

>>7083150
>>7083180
>>7083184
>>
>>7083219
So, should I have cooked, or does freezing make it fine?
>>
>>7083233
Freezing makes it fine. Were not in 1934 anymore.
>>
Post >>7083237 is false

To kill parasite you need a special grade freezer that can go to extreme temperatures. Simply freezing it wlin your home fridge won't kill parasites. It has to reach a certain temperature at prolonged time that most home freezers can't reach.
>>
>>7083219
This is ideal for something like beef where bacteria grows on the exterior of a slab of meat. But parasites are already slithering in the flesh and just searing the outside won't kill them allm
>>
File: a3dPyy1_460sa_v1.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
a3dPyy1_460sa_v1.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>7083126
youre going to die tunaight
any last words?
>>
File: FearfulTanFlicker.webm (3MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
FearfulTanFlicker.webm
3MB, 600x400px
>>7083289
That was the best pun you could have made given the context.

I'm okay with passing this way
>>
File: 1444960495724.jpg (3MB, 5248x2952px) Image search: [Google]
1444960495724.jpg
3MB, 5248x2952px
>>7083219
flash frying will nto cookt he outside, what are you, a monster in hell?

get your pan hot, add oil, get it much hotter, put an inch and a half thick fish filet down and let it sit for like 9-15 seconds, then flip and fry the rest around the curve of your pan.

frying the outside shouldn't cook the rest if its only down for a few seconds. if youre lucky youll get a hard fry around the outside whiel the center is cool and raw. why youd want this is beyond me. you might be some Norwegian freak.
>>
>>7083126
As long as it's been frozen or kept on ice since it came out the ocean it's okay to eat raw.
>>
Reminder that many commercial fisheries gas their stock in carbon-monoxide and any non sushi-grade fish should be flash fried/seared before consumption.

Source: Key Largo Fisheries - 3 Years Fish Processing
>>
>>7083446
You're so clueless. No such thing as sushi grade. It's all arbitrary grading.
>>
>>7083126
Seafood (Salt water products) have a lot of leeway with being eaten raw with relative safety.

It's lakefood and pond scum that carry parasites that will fuck you over if you eat them raw.
>>
>>7083126
I eat raw tuna the time, the only problem is the high methyl mercury. I think all fish sold in america is frozen to meet safety standards, and as far as I know tuna is not one of the fish who get human transmittable nematodes and as salt water fish it doesn't get fresh water parasites either.
>>
>>7083446
Was that a nonsequiter or were you trying to make a coherent point and failing?
>>
>>7083306
>flash frying will nto cookt he outside
Learn to English
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.