[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disneyworld Food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Ok /ck/

I'm going to Disneyworld in Florida with my girlfriend next week so I was wondering what restaurants/stands/any food establishments I should visit and what foods/drinks I should try?
>>
>>7075462
They have some dank turkey legs at some concession stands throughout the park, or just the harry potter section, that and churros are all they really have there, or shitty cafeteria foods. Best bet would be to just maybe have a small snack to stave off the hunger, and then go out to dinner every night.
>>
Frozen bananas bruh, the crazy ones with stupid ass toppings.
>>
>>7075462
Ask Ja/ck/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txiHkWh4rps
>>
File: disney world dole whip.jpg (116KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
disney world dole whip.jpg
116KB, 1000x1500px
Dole Whip
>>
>>7075615
kek his wife is so fucking unhappy

also black beans are gross
>>
>>7075617
This. You need to get some dole whip.

The Coral Reef at Epcot is a pretty cool place where you can dine on seafood while surrounded by their fish families watching in agony from massive aquariums. Whispering Canyon and Ohana are great. And Be Our Guest is always booked full, but if you can get it, it's worth checking out.

Those are all full service places, there are also some good quick service and snack foods that I'm not going to bother listing.
>>
>>7075615
lol his son is so fucking gay

>jack: you know what bratwursts are? big ol' sausages!
>jr: i like italian sausages the best :)
>>
>>7075462
there was a french one me and my dad went to when we were there it was pretty good imo desu
>>
>>7075546
You're thinking of Universal Studios
>>
>>7075462
Epcot has a ton of cultural restaurants so it depends on what you guys like and are in the mood for
>>
>>7075462
To echo everyone else, Epcot has tons of great restaurants, including shops where you can buy local foods and candies.

I'd highly recommend looking up the meal plans. They can get you into really expensive restaurants for relatively cheap.

If I recall correctly, we paid like $35 a day for one that included:
>counter-service lunch
>2 'snacks' (like ice cream, funnel cake, that kind of stuff
>Dinner, which included the $30-$50 a plate price range.

Not sure what they have now. We easily got well over double the $35 we paid each day.
>>
>>7075462
Leave the entire theme park/international drive area and go to downtown Orlando for some amazing Asian food. Seriously, idrive is one big tourist trap.
>>
>>7075615
that fucking intro song

every fucking time
>>
>>7075462
If you are in Animal Kingdom, go to Flame Tree Barbecue.
The bbq is good, and the outdoor seating is some of the nicest in any of the parks.
Really a nice fairly cheap place to have lunch.
Also while at Epcot, go to the Norwegian pastry shop. You won't have to stand in line like at the Paris pastry shop and I personally like the pastries more.
>>
>>7076388
Yeah, I drive is a piece of shit.
>>
>>7075462
You'll figure it out from the lines, OP. Google a few blogs but remember that what is amazeballs to you is related to your past experiences with travel or access to cuisine more easily (or not). So being a /ck regular, who might never have been to Canada, this is a chance to get some poutine for the first time, or being someone who has never been to Hawaii or under the age of 50 but a movie/trader vics era wannabe, you might enjoy some of the schtick at the polynesian resort. Don't go to many festivals or carnivals? The corn dog will call your name. Epcot has a lot of everything, but the atmosphere in san angel is lovely but no biggie foodwise if you live in the southwest versus something like the tangine if you live somewhere without north africans (all of the deliciousness, none of the foodborne illness dangers).

Most people have a favorite for walking around food/drinks. I like a frozen banana too, But I adore mexican popsicles (paletas). I like a german pretzel with mustard, not a turkey leg (who likes dark meat, bleh). They have the cro-nut if you haven't gotten it in NYC yet, and french macarons if you don't have a local source of either. Crepes and baked goods are good the whole park over, made for flavor, not looks. Japan has a kakigori sundae which is pretty extreme, similar to a shaved ice in colombia with the sweetened condensed drizzle..
>>
>>7075729
he is italian after all
>>
>>7075462
Victoria & Alberts
Check the menu
Good luck getting a reservation even months in advance though. Jackets required & expect to spend at least $200
>>
>>7077228
>Victoria & Alberts
This place is on my bucket list.

Next time I'm in Florida, I plan to go there.
>>
>>7075462
Depends on how much you want to spend, but here are my favorites:
1900 Park Fair in the Grand Floridian for breakfast
Cinderella's Castle - worth eating at once for lunch or a snack
Coral Reef Cafe in Epcot - Nice atmospheric seafood place, gigantic aquarium
Hollywood Brown Derby in MGM - pretty much the go to restaurant if you're having dinner at this park
Sci-Fi Dine in Theatre in MGM - absolute must see, food is comparable to say a Johnny Rockets but it's a really fun place
Narcoosee's at Grand Floridian - great seafood place
Rainforest Cafe in the Animal Kingdom - food won't change your life, buy has a fun atmosphere.

Pretty all of the international restaurants at Epcot are worth trying once. I won't even bother getting into the pricier, higher end places because they're all excellent.
>>
>>7079553
Also Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom has a nice buffet for breakfast or lunch.I know I'm leaving something out but pretty much everything is so long as it's not a snack place which are all pretty much trash.
>>
>>7079563
Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom - Just some good old fashioned American food.
>>
File: 1447360706753.png (90KB, 183x180px) Image search: [Google]
1447360706753.png
90KB, 183x180px
>>7075615

/v/ here, it's like I'm watching an alternate reality where DSP never found videogames
>>
>>7079553
>Sci-Fi Dine in Theatre in MGM - absolute must see, food is comparable to say a Johnny Rockets but it's a really fun place
This.

Very fun, great atmosphere. Really takes you back to a time when you weren't even alive.
>>
>>7079553
>TFW still have the glow in the dark frisbee Sci-fi used to serve kids meals on
I would avoid Rainforest Cafe though, food is absolute shit and the animatronics are Chuckie Cheese tier when you can walk 200 yards and see much better ones.
>>
California Grill or Grand Floridian motherfucker
>>
Enjoy, OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02kYuKvgvvg
Wa-la!
>>
>>7079600
Ayyy I ate there and loved that. They brought us out roast beef, roast turkey and a ham and all the sides and bread were served in big trays like we were eating a Sunday family dinner. Good shit. I also ate at the Chinese restaurant at Epcot, the Hawaiian grilled meat place at some Hawaii hotel, another hotel that was like a huge hunters lodge I forgot what I ate, and I don't remember the rest. Oh yes, an Italian restaurant somewhere, I got a wood fired burnt black pizza like that gets posted here sometimes.
>>
The crab place on the yacht in downtown disney is bretty good, can't remember the exact name though
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.