[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there, guys! I've always been an okay guy type, had some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

File: photo.jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
62KB, 900x900px
Hi there, guys!
I've always been an okay guy type, had some physical activity, enjoyed sports.
But recently I've struggled with a new job that requires me to sit all day along, so I slowly gain weight.
And you know what? I enjoy it!
And I want to gain as quickly as I can, I feel comfortable that way.
Any tips and tricks on how to become fat ASAP?
Any life hacks to become as fat as possible in a few days.
>>
>>7075277
Shakes, sodas... generally drinkable hi-cal stuff.
Snack often. Avoid meat, it is filling, instead go for carbs - bread, potatoes, etc.
>>
Id say give up on happiness but that seems moot.
>>
become a lesbian
>>
I used to be pretty fat and kind of liked how it felt tbqh, I really liked feeling big, I know it sounds crazy but it felt good being huge. Girls don't like it and I like sex so I lost it, but if girls liked fat I'd happily be a large mammal.
>>
File: pee nut.jpg (20KB, 556x218px) Image search: [Google]
pee nut.jpg
20KB, 556x218px
>>
I hear /b/ is good at being fat. Ask them
>>
File: tumblr_nujzgw3dSD1ue4l5ho1_540.png (1MB, 455x809px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nujzgw3dSD1ue4l5ho1_540.png
1MB, 455x809px
>tfw gaining fetish like op
>want to gain weight and balloon up
>know it's financially infeasible, socially unacceptable and terrible for my health
>just jack off to fat chicks multiple times day
a healthy compromise imo
>>
File: vomit dog.jpg (194KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
vomit dog.jpg
194KB, 720x960px
Everyone in this thread should kill themselves, including me.
>>
>>7075277
lots of sandwiches and ice cream
>>
eat fried butter
>>
File: 1417619268615.jpg (32KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
1417619268615.jpg
32KB, 500x346px
Eat nothing but 100% lard smeared on white bread butter toast.
>>
omg you're insane, first, is not healthy all at. you're so fucking crazy, really. There's a lot of people dealing with being fat. stupid!!!
>>
>>7075343
>fat and angry

Lose weight if you don't like it, fatty bitch. We want to be fat
>>
The best way to gain a lot of weight is to drink cream. Think about it, cow milk is designed to turn a cute little calf into a huge fucking cow in the shortest amount of time. We do it even better because with cream we take most of the watery part out so all that's left is calories.
You should reconsider your priorities, though.
>>
>>7075280
This guy is an expert.

Basically to gain weight you should drink calories. Don't drink water, switch over to soft drinks, fruit smoothies, milkshakes. Snack on carbs, chips are a good friend here as are nuts which are very calories dense but not so filling. Fat + carbs is the way to go, so things like french fries, pancakes covered in butter and syrup, deep fried carbs like corn dogs is what you want. As are heavy sauces with cream or a lot of butter in them.

Godspeed fellow fatty. I'm on my way to losing weight. Hope to drop another 15lbs in the next few months, already lost over 20 this year.
>>
>>7075356
Would you like to share some weight? :D
Thanks for the tip!
>>
>>7075277
Become an alcoholic.

You'll be ingesting the most calories of any macro per gram, your drunkenness will fuel greasy binge food eating, and you'll repeat the process the next day trying to escape your hangover.
>>
>>7075364
Nah, I lost weight. I'd wake up too naseous to keep anything down but water and by the time my stomach got better I'd start drinking. I barely ate anything.
>>
File: 220px-Janet_Reno-us-Portrait.jpg (14KB, 220x268px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Janet_Reno-us-Portrait.jpg
14KB, 220x268px
try eating a bullet you fat piece of shit
>>
File: 1428944153721.png (61KB, 255x223px) Image search: [Google]
1428944153721.png
61KB, 255x223px
>>7075389
>bumping a shitpost thread
>on the slowest board
>>
>>7075389
Хyли paзбaмпaлcя? Пo вceмy инeтy твoи тpeды.
>>
>>7075389
>bumping a thread that hasn't left the first page on one of the slowest boards

Shit nigga what are you doing?
>>
I like the idea of fattening myself up in case I ever come across a dragon. that way I'll be a hearty meal instead of a light snack
>>
File: tumblr_nw02muVyDu1ueq12xo1_1280.jpg (83KB, 820x852px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw02muVyDu1ueq12xo1_1280.jpg
83KB, 820x852px
>>7075330
hnng
tfw no feedee/feeder relationship
>>
>>7075398
>slowest board is /ck/
>not /po/
>>
eat nothing but cheese fondue
>>
>>7075277
mass gainer x chocolate peanut butter shakes brah
>>
File: cheese-fondue-4.jpg (410KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
cheese-fondue-4.jpg
410KB, 850x638px
>>7075806
furthermore, it has been way too long since I've had cheese fondue
>>
>>7075693
She COULD be cute if she took that slut shit out of her lip.
>>
>>7075277
go read the /fit/ sticky anon. it's not about what you eat, but how much you eat.
>>
>>7075277
Can we get an x-ray of this photo?
>>
i've lost 60 pounds this year.

>tfw don't have to hold my breath when tying my shoes anymore
>>
Everyone please stop encouraging the OP. We need less fat sacks of shit in the world.
>>
my boyfriend loves my chubby butt and thighs and encourages me to eat unhealthy/guilt food with him whenever we're out together

it's great and liberating after a decade of damaging self-image issues and radical dieting, though not sure if he's a stealth feeder fetishist
>>
So I've consumed about 5200 calories, 450 carbs and 342 fats, for what changes should I wait in recent days?
>>
I have a job where I sit all day and I hate it. Back when I was a jobless college student I walked everywhere and was pretty skinny. Now I spend all day sitting at a fucking desk staring at a screen.

I don't understand how people get used to this. I need to find something else to do, this shit is week.
>>
>>7076844
Or weak rather
>>
>>7075277
Dont become a lardbag. Train. Get muscles AND fat. Go full Bear-mode.
>>
>>7076848
This.
>>
>>7075350
drink olive oil it's easier to stomach.
>tfw won 40 euro bet that I couldn't drink a litre of olive oil
I reckon a litre of cream would make me puke
>>
>>7076410
I've lost about 15 pounds in the last few months

I wasn't particularly fat beforehand, still, feels so much healthier now
>>
>>7079178
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWWW0IDP_qQ

>warning: vomit
>>
this thread is so repulsive have fun being disgusting fatties
>>
If you really want to do this, then do like this:
>Eat until you feel uncomfortably full with every meal.
This is how most people end up getting fat.
>Snack inbetween meals
I'm not talking about having a cookie, I'm talking eating a bag of potato chips for a snack. Preferably also have a snack 10-15 minutes after dinner.
>Eat only white bread
>Put lots of mayo on all sandwiches
>Drop the vegetables
If you want to get fat then you can't have vegetables taking up unnecessary space in your stomach. You need to be full on nothing but meat, potatoes and gravy (metaphorically speaking, you can eat other things than this)
>Become an alcoholic
This is optional because then you'll have a whole other problem on your hands other than being fat, but drinking to excess is a tip top way of gaining weight. If you don't want to become an alcoholic just have a couple of beers every day.
>Last but not least, drink nothing but soda
This is perhaps the most important bit. Fat fucks drink litres of Coca-Cola every day. The beauty of this is that soda is nowhere near as thirst quenching as water, so you will have to drink a lot more than you would if you were drinking h2o.
>>
I expected more pictures of fat chicks in this thread
>>
File: 51664-fat-chicken.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
51664-fat-chicken.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7079662
>>
>>7075277
Gain 9 grams instantly by shooting yourself
>>
>>7075280
>avoid meat
Lol this board has drank so much Atkins kool aid.

You would need to eat 1.8 lbs of potatoes or half a pound of white bread to match the calorie intake of a big Mac. If you think either of these things is less filling than a burger you're lying.
>>
>>7075380
>>
File: eat big to get big.jpg (1MB, 2922x1644px) Image search: [Google]
eat big to get big.jpg
1MB, 2922x1644px
>>7075277

EAT BIG TO GET BIG MOTHERFUCKER, HOW HARD IS IT TO COMPREHEND?!
>>
File: 14470220932.jpg (91KB, 800x1064px) Image search: [Google]
14470220932.jpg
91KB, 800x1064px
>>7079662
too many of my pics are nsfw
>>
>>7079762
>reddit in the status bar
Out.
>>
>>7079992
This picture gets me rock hard
>>
You poor sick fuck.
>>
>>7075277
Avoid anything whole grain
>>
>>7080074
you see you're right there with everything except for the fact that that is the firefox logo
>>
File: benis.jpg (65KB, 908x556px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
65KB, 908x556px
>>7080699
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.