[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit you'd only do at home.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2310.jpg (33KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2310.jpg
33KB, 310x310px
>be trained cook
>work in restaurant on the meat/fish line
>at least a hundred pieces of fish pass through my hands a week
>come home, decide to show flatmate how to do fish
>"oil needs to be hot, but not smoking like hell. You really only want each side to be seared long enough that its relevant inside half cooks through, and then you flip it over and repeat the process."
>used to having all the utensils I need at work
>none of it at home
>flip over fish, whacks into pool of hot oil
>hot oil flies everywhere, mostly onto me.
>flatmate asks cheekily if burning half your arms is part of the process.
>can only think what my head chef would thinking of me now
>>
>works the fish station
>doesn't keep a fish spatula in his knife kit
>>
File: IMG_20151016_193624.jpg (1MB, 3200x1824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151016_193624.jpg
1MB, 3200x1824px
>>7074122

Do you realise that CPAs don't try and show off their Excel skills away from the work place? That primary school teachers don't attempt to explain long division to their friends? That bus drivers don't spend their spare time chauffeuring strangers about?

It's because they realise that the job they do isn't remotely important by any metric. Why then, do you feel your job is so important that you a) patronise those around you with basic commonsense and b) regale us with boring stories of instances when your incompetence shone brighter than any talent or charisma you will ever have?

Accept your drudgery; accept that /ck/ is about outcomes and process rather than feelings and vignettes about your regrettable existence. Accept that no one cares.
>>
>>7074236
How dare he have the nerve to post about cooking, on the food/cooking board of all places. You ought to be ashamed for triggering this gentle autist OP.
>>
>>7074236
wew lad
>>
>>7074236
Calm down, senpai
>>
File: 1432253441321.png (60KB, 627x620px) Image search: [Google]
1432253441321.png
60KB, 627x620px
>>7074236
>>
>>7074236
fuck off, these threads are the best
>>
File: Mad as macaroni.png (68KB, 335x220px) Image search: [Google]
Mad as macaroni.png
68KB, 335x220px
>>7074236
>>
>>7074122
Was getting splashed part of your plan?
>>
>>7074236
As a CPA, lol. If only anyone was interested in my Excel skills. :-(
>>
>be average poster on /ck/
>write out long boring blogs about my life
>decide to post on /ck/ because /ck/ is my personal blog

Kill yourself
>>
>>7074236
Nigga mad at reality.
>>
>>7074236
>>7075349
There is no need to be upset~
>>
>>7074122
I'm in culinary school.
My teachers would fucking flay me alive if I cooked there the way I cook at home.
>>
>>7075349
Go back to your taco bell and best snacks thread. Cooking is being talked 'bout
>>
>>7074122
>be sushi "chef"
>impress girl with homemade sushi
>steal rice, seaweed and fish from work
>forget my knife at work
>no biggy, ill just use more force in my slices
>dumb girl reaches for a piece as I'm forcibly cutting
>cut off mostly fingernail but a bit of skin too
>drive her to hospital, had to wait around and pay a deductable to get gauze wrapped on her finger, no need for stitches
>was our first date
>no longer a sushi chef and about to propose to said girl
>>
>>7077109
is her pussy nicer than fresh sushi?
>>
>>7077114
Eh, not terrible.
>>
>>7075339
For you!
>>
>>7074236
woah, you are one badass motherfucker, please make debate videos and post them on youtube
>>
>>7074122
Bump
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.