[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else enjoys pet food? I love Pedigree Biscrok. They remind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Anyone else enjoys pet food?

I love Pedigree Biscrok. They remind me of army ration hardtack from long ago, but better. Dips go well with them too.
>>
>>7064537
wouldn't it be cheaper for you to just make your own hardtack and tweak the recipe to your liking?
>>
>>7064539
It would lose the novelty of enjoying pet snacks.
>>
>>7064537
A kid I grew up with used to eat dry dog food and milk bones. He convinced me one day to try a milk bone, it was pretty dry and didn't have much flavor 2/10.
>>
>>7064539
That would imply that the fuckwit knows how to cook.
>>
>>7064544
but would also gain the novelty of being actual hardtack which I think is more novel than
>I eat pet snacks aren't I so quirky
>>
>>7064537
I acidentally ate some doggie treats when i was a kid.
Tasted like shit
>>
>>7064537
What kind of shit world country gave you hard tack in the Army?
>>
>>7064537
My uncle once tricked me into eating dog biscuits when I was 4. The oat ones were nice, so were the charcoal ones in some odd way, vegetable ones were nasty as were the meat ones
>>
>>7064537
Fuck you, stop shitting /ck/ up with threads like this, you are literal scum with no appreciation for food if you eat fucking dog treats you goddamn slime.
>>
File: dinki_di.jpg (21KB, 448x309px) Image search: [Google]
dinki_di.jpg
21KB, 448x309px
>>7064537
Man up and eat some Dinky Di!
>>
>>7066512
>vegetable ones
Never gives those to a dog please.
They're carnivores (opportunistic omnivores), they can't thrive on vegetable shit.
>>
>>7067218
They'll be fine with it. Stop being an alarmist.
>>
>>7067218
It's just a snack. Anon please.
>>
>tfw your mother would give you a milk bone when you were teething
>then feed it to the dog when it got slimy
>>
File: aboyandhisdog.jpg (27KB, 692x294px) Image search: [Google]
aboyandhisdog.jpg
27KB, 692x294px
Those bitches are gonna be pet food soon enough.
>>
>>7065913
>>7065913
He's actually the last surviving vet of the Civil War, fought for the south too.
>>
>>7064537
Enjoy your brain wasting disease.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.