[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly goes into "sweet and sour peasant soup"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sweet and sour peasant soup.png (269KB, 802x426px) Image search: [Google]
sweet and sour peasant soup.png
269KB, 802x426px
What exactly goes into "sweet and sour peasant soup"?
>>
Sweet and sour peasants, obviously.
>>
File: 1063288642.gif (409KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1063288642.gif
409KB, 540x405px
>>7057650
>>
>>7057646
Mmm sounds yummy. soup with eggs.
>>
>>7057672
I wish I wouldn't have clicked on this. I like to imagine he's all comfy in the bed at the thought that "soylent green is people!"
>>
>>7057650
Where do I get sweet and sour peasants? I can only find salty and bitter ones.
>>
File: 1084387632.jpg (155KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1084387632.jpg
155KB, 600x453px
>>7058341

Problem?
>>
>>7058341
What does Soylent green have to do with the birdcage?
>>
>>7058436
Read the thread.
>>
>>7058347
You need to be a benevolent and fair leader to your peasants in order to win their trust and respect. This makes them sweet. To get them sour, you need to make an example of a few of them from time to time and punish them publicly in the town square to make them a bit sour and keep them in line.

It takes some practice, but eventually you'll get the desired levels of sweet and sour. You may still get some salty and bitter peasants as well, but as long as there aren't too many in the soup. it actually compliments the sweet and sour nicely and you end up with a very balanced and flavorful peasant soup.
>>
>>7058347
Ask Machiavelli.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.