[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I opened I a bottle of an ultra rare $550 bottle of bicentennial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1332x3068px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1332x3068px
So I opened I a bottle of an ultra rare $550 bottle of bicentennial Jack Daniels without realizing its a collectors item....
>>
is it ur bottle or a friends bottle?

if the latter then i'd just put it back on the shelf, leave, and never talk to them again
>>
File: image.jpg (762KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
762KB, 1536x2048px
It's my roommates his grandpa gave it to him. We opened it and each of us had a small glass to celebrate the first deer he killed. So, it's all in good spirits???
>>
>>7055482
Pour it on the floor like the decadent patrician you are

BONUS ROUND: pour it on the floor when no one's looking just for your own boner feels
>>
Liquor is for drinking
And stop chilling whiskey, what are you 19?
>>
So, is it good?
>>
>>7055539
And I just realized you store it on its side so you corked it. Fucking Christ just mix it with Dr Pepper and forget it ever happened when you throw the bottle away
>>
>>7055543
It's really strong but it was decent. I'm
Not big on whiskey but on occasions I'll have a little. But yeah all in all it was good.
>>
its sorta weird that anyone would pay that much for a bottle of cheap whisky meant to be mixed with coke and bbq sauce.
>>
>>7055482
>buying in to a marketing scam
just drink it and hope it's good enough to be worth whatever you or whoever gave it to you spent on it
>>
>>7055548
I don't think you know what corked means.

Plus thats not a real cork its artificial.

All bottles with real corks should be stored on their side otherwise it will dry out at disintergrate into the wine or whatever it is you are storing when you come to open it.
>>
>>7055482

>no timestamp

No...
>>
>>7055646
Different anon but that is true for wine, but not for whiskeys.
>>
>chilling whiskey
Fuck off
>>
>>7055522
the only good thing about deer is that you get a lot from it. aside from it, i hate deer. i hunt duck. i cant find it in the stores, and i like shooting a gun. great hobby.

and for anyone anti gun, go shoot a gun once. its fun as hell.
>>
>tennessee whiskey being worth $550, much less being worth DRINKING
fucking
K E K
E
K
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.