[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does your country rank, /ck/? > God tier. Indian.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

File: 20151031_170136.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20151031_170136.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Where does your country rank, /ck/?

> God tier.

Indian.
Italian.
American (South/West).
Lebanese.
Japanese.
French.

> Good tier.

Mexican.
Chinese.
German.
Spanish.
Thailand.
Turkish.
Greek.

> Mediocre tier.

American (North/East).
Canadian.
Most Middle Eastern cuisines.

> Bad tier.

English.
Swedish.
Norwegian.

> Vomit tier.

Russian.
Irish.
Polish.
Ukrainian.
>>
>>7030268
No one wants your flyover opinions
>>
>>7030268
No passport?
>>
>>7030268
>includes low tier countries like ukraine, turkey, norway, and lebanon
>doesn't include ethiopia or jamaica
seriously, what is wrong with you?
>>
>>7030268
remove italian from god tier and replace it with spanish
>>
> Irish and polish food vomit tier

Since when did they start letting downies use the Internet?
>>
mediocre
>>
>chinese
Do you mean china chinese or chinese-american?
>>
>>7030268
>japanese
>god tier
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>7030335
>implying OP has been anywhere outside of America
>>
>>7030318
pretty much this.
>>
>>7030268
Where is portuguese?
>>
>>7030742
kek
>>
File: DSCF0579_c.jpg (2MB, 2144x1608px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0579_c.jpg
2MB, 2144x1608px
>>7030268
>god tier
>japanese
>indian
>lebanese
no

>italian
yes
>>
>>7030268
>indian
>god tier

kek.
>>
>>7030780
Ravioli? Thats what you post to demonstrate good italian cuisine?
>>
>>7030814
yes

Too popular for you? Or do you just have shit taste?
>>
>>7030268
>epickly meme posting for teh lulz
>>
Being polish should be outlawed.
The polish nation should be abolished and equally given away to people worthy of trust & responsibility.

Being polish is a violation of the very principles of human rights.
As a pole, you're forced to be poor, unimportant, underpaid and heterosexual.

This in mind, I cannot imagine a fate worse than being polish. I just absolutely cannot.

But it doesnt stop there. The newly elected ultra-right-wing fascist regime under Duda-Szydlo-KaczyƄski is truly the axis of evil and teaches young poles to hate other countries, especially Germany, which has been an important partner, generous donator and good friend to Poland since ever.

As an EU citizen I cannot accept that polish fascism rises again. I call for the NATO to finally abolish the nation of Poland and judge it's scourges by manmade law, not by fascist-religious ideologies.

Poland must perish, not only for humankind, human rights and wealth, but for the greater good; Poles will finally pay for their arrogance, their hypocrisy and their shameless begging.

Imagine a world without Poland.
>>
>>7032073
edgy polfag detected trying to start something.
No one outside of Poland knows about this Duda-Szydlo-Kaczynski "axis". The new goverment was not chosen yet so no one outside of the country knows or gives a fuck who Szydlo is. Wyluzuj bracie.

Anyway OP, I'm curious about your polish cuisine experience. What did you eat?
>>
Obviously we all want to eat Chinese cartoon tier food, while being fully aware that the US has the best of everything.
>>
>god tier
>american
>not based Peru or China
>baka desu imho senpai
>>
>God tier

Vatican City
>>
>>7032821
LOL funny, I giggle at your joke.
>>
File: jimneidhart2.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
jimneidhart2.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>7030268
> japanese
> god tier
What a shit meme, go get laid you acorn dicked weeb.
japanese is subpar other than a few choice dishes
Middle east should be good tier too
>>
>>7032073
Lithu*nian detected. Fuck you.
>>
>>7032073

You know what's worse than being a Polak? Being a /pol/ak off of /pol/.

Imagine a /ck/ without racebait cancer.
>>
>>7032854
R*ssian detected.
>>
>>7030287
> lebanon and turkey low tier
El oh el
>>
>>7032851
my problem with japanese food is that it all has the same base flavor 98% of the time:
dashi
mirin
soy sauce
sake
>>
>>7030268
Ireland doesn't have many signature dishes but those I can think of are actually all delicious.
>>
>>7032073
Amazing workers in the construction industry though.
>>
>amerilards pretending they know anything about good food
>>
>>7030268
>American southwest above Mexican

Good b8
>>
>Canadian
>mediocre
Can't say I disagree.
>>
>>7030268
>> God tier.
>Indian.
kek.
coconut diarrhea with spice isn't god tier by any metric
>>
>>7033344
This from a faggot who thinks ketchup is spicy.
>>
>>7030268
senpai
>>
>>7033352
Most Indian food doesn't even have coconut. It's my favorite cuisine to make neckbeards angry. Life is about more than tendies and milkshakes.
>>
>>7030780
>more michelin starred restaurants in japan than frace
>japan is shit tier

ok
>>
>>7030268
> God tier.
American (South/West).

This has to be a joke? Putting any amerifat cuisine anywhere above vomit tier doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>7030268
dutchfag here, there isn't really a current tier to describe our food, so i'll add a we don't have anything special tier
>>
>god tier
> indian
>vomit tier
>russian
>>
>>7036527
butt-blasted rusky detected
>>
File: 1411275534200.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411275534200.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>>7030268
>Not a single Caribbean area on that fucking list

>>7030287
>>doesn't include ethiopia or jamaica

I know right?
>>
Turkish here. Turkish food is actually pretty good, but god save those who live in the villages, where bland and under seasoned food reign supreme, in an effort to survive through the winters.
>>
Greek food is just overcooked lamb with yoghurt
>>
>>7030268
TTbh England should be vomit tier.
>>
>>7033217
It's severely lacking in anything spectacular and is generally fairly simple, basically Lamb/pork/beef, potatoes and root vegetables (which to be fair is most northern European countries) but you're fucking lying if you don't think beef and stout(guinness extra stout is my favourite but they all pretty much work except beamish that shit is way too creamy) isn't fucking delicious
>>
>>7030268
I personally think you could move Norwegian cuisine to vomit tier. Our food is so fucking bland and boring that it should be illegal. I fucking hate it.
>>
>Irish
>vomit tier

Do you even know what a spice box is?
>>
>>7030268
according to this I belong to vomit tier, but i like my cuisine
>>
>>7037142
>beamish
fuck you beamish is much nicer than guinness
>>
>>7030268
Mexicans literally invented avocado, tomato, and corn to create their cuisine from nothing and get placed below the French who just pour sauces on fucking everything like faggots?

No.

Move Indian, American, Japanese, and French to Good tier. Move Spanish, Mexican to God tier. Move German, Turkish, Chinese to mediocre tier. Move English, Switch, and Norwegian all to Vomit tier.
>>
>>7034599
That a chef is from one country doesnt make that country god tier in food. I doubt those chefs cook only food from their country.
>>
>>7038491
kek. News flash: the upscale restaurants you see selling Mexican fusion are in not way representative of Mexican food in Mexico. Take a trip to Mexico City. If you don't die by the end of the night, you'll notice it's all taco stands,
>>
>>7038530
Also adding on this.El Celler de Can Roca, in spain, won best restaurant of the world. They cook modern Spanish food. Does that make the traditional Spanish food the best of the world period? No.
>>
>>7036513
What's iconic dutch food anyway?

Bitterballen, beef stew, kale?
>>
>>7030268
I know that it is a general consensus that Russian food is shit, but I really enjoy it. Same goes for German.
>>
>>7030268
Country rank
>god tier
>italian american japan indian other filthy shits
xDDDD
go get educated amerifat
The best gastronomy is in Spain & Norway by a long fucking mile.
Greece, Japan & Germany follow

@the bitter end of the list would go France, America & south east asia
>>
>>7037142
Yea it's mostly fairly simple dishes but they taste pretty good. Spuds and meat is good.
>>
>indian
poo
in
loo
>>
>not knowing how awesome Polish food is
Come on Clevelandbros
Peirogi Palace - amiriteguise?
>>
>Indian
>god tier

KEK
>>
>>7030268
breaking up american food but not any other country
implying only ameritards have regions with terrible food
>>
>>7039729
>peirogis
fuck off faggot. My grandparents are Polish and they make their shitty disgusting peasant food every time I go over there. There is absolutely no reason any Polish person should be proud of their history, their country, or their shitty food
>>
Polish food is hit or miss. Cabbage rolls and polish sausages are the fucking bomb but shit like perogis and other crap with forty pounds of onions can fuck off.
>>
>>7030319
Since you paid the government for your internet license potato nigger.
>>
>>7030780
big fuckin fatass italian tumor boy detected you fat fuck go drink a bottle of olive oil you cancer
>>
>>7040104
I laughed way too hard at this.

>tumor boy
>>
File: 1446481387961.jpg (353KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1446481387961.jpg
353KB, 1000x1000px
>>7030268
>god tier
>indiana

>bad tier
>English

Nice b8 m8
>>
>>7030335
Chinese American > Chinese. Both are good but I live in Asia and whenever I go home I always get a turkey sandwich and Chinese American food
>>
From my expirience if you call some food shit with 95% probabilty you just cant cook it properly.
>>
File: 1446250106324.jpg (35KB, 235x264px) Image search: [Google]
1446250106324.jpg
35KB, 235x264px
>>7039209
>The best gastronomy is in Spain & Norway by a long fucking mile.

right

that's why norwegian and spanish takeout is as popular as italian, indian, chinese, and mexican

i wonder how many times folks have said "meh, i'm feelin lazy / hungover. let's do norwegian"
>>
>>7040554
:*)
>>
>>7032073
>especially Germany, which has been an important partner, generous donator and good friend to Poland since ever
>since ever

Way too obvious. Step up your shitposting game, polfag.
>>
>>7030268
poo the loo
>>
Where's Danish
>>
>>7040954
I jorden.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.