[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>veganism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>veganism
>>
You think she got dreads on the vag too?
>>
>>6001008
>she
Check your pronouns, xitlord
>>
>>6001005
Made purely for flyover faggots.
>>
>>6001008
>she
>>
Thank you for your insightful, clever and original post, entitled "The stereotypical image of someone I feel superior to." Please pick up your government grant for modern art on the way out. Thank you.
>>
>>6001014
Sounds like somebody got dreads on the vag
>>
>carnism
>>
Seriously /ck/

How can you think eggs, cheese, and honey are immoral when it kills nothing, but wholesale slaughter of plants doesn't get a second thought?
>>
>>6001020
That's not exactly the only alternative.
>>
>>6001021
...I mean, >implying it's a serious dietary choice and not just a [counter] cultural shibboleth.
>>
>>6001021

not even vegan but do you even know how cheese and eggs are produced on a mass scale? shit's fucked up. and even in happy organic farms, the chickens and cows end up getting slaughtered anyway
>>
>>6001026
I can live with it
>>
>>6001026
Yeah, but you can make your own cheese, honey, and eggs. Believing it's immoral to eat them is broader.

I'm disgusted by factory meat production and I understand killing animals, especially mammals, has been a fraught thing throughout human histoey.

I think vegetarianism is coherent and make s perfect sense. I think vegans are wankers.
>>
>>6001025

It's actually picking up steam pretty quickly as a healthy diet choice, able to reduce to risk of virtually all of our top killers and chronic diseases

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/uprooting-the-leading-causes-of-death/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/from-table-to-able/

Animal rights is a whole different thing
>>
>>6001005
> this is what passes for a "subject" nowadays
>>
>>6001035
Versus just plain vegetarianism?
>>
>>6001037
Everyone gets what it means. Just because buttsandwiches like you don't understand the context is your problem.
>>
File: sick.gif (1MB, 250x230px)
sick.gif
1MB, 250x230px
>>6001005
>being this much of a flyover pleb
>>
>>6001005
Is it me, or are most vegans as homely as the person in OP's pic?
I have yet, to meet an attractive vegan.
>>
>>6001041
>flyover
If by that you mean i live less than one mile from the pacific ocean instead of on ot, then correct.
>>
>>6001034

>Yeah, but you can make your own cheese, honey, and eggs

so you own your own cows and chickens and bees as pets that you don't plan on killing, and your cows are a special breed that lactate year round for no reason?
>>
>>6001044
I don't think it's the diet, I just think most vegans are the types that don't care about makeup, fashion or styling.
>>
>>6001047
Lots of people in my neighborhood have their own chickens. And cows aren't the only animals you can milk. And about a mile from here, many people have bees.

So, just limiting to the egg example, that is the difference right there.

And unless you eat only fair trade organic picked by people who actually get paid all their wages, eating fruits and vegetables isn't morally clean in production, either.
>>
>>6001040
Please enlighten this "buttsandwich" to what it means.
>>
>>6001053
>scare quotes
Hi, newfriend. It means sperglords like yourself aside, we know this is going to be a thread about dietary choices.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.