[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe Thread: Starring you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 53

What is the cringiest weeb shit you've done /cgl/?
Cosplayed in public?
Said "nya!" constantly?
Told strangers your undying love for Sasuke?

>good
tell a story of you being cringy
>great
provide a photo of you being cringy (you can edit out your face), or upload your shitty weeb art
>godteir
posting cringe videos starring yourself.
>>
>>9617688
I didn't have a cosplay for my first con so I just wore a neon green twintail wig instead and thought I looked cool.

In my defense, it was 2013.
>>
>>9617688
not checking the catalog when starting a thread
>>9615541
>>
>>9617697
>not reading before coming in and trying to be a smartass
>>
The most cringeworthy moments of my life occurred when I hung out with my weeb crew.
First, we made these horrible KH videos.
Our cosplays were basically shitty wigs, with some of the characters getting actual costumes for later episodes. On top of the normal cringe, I was fat and horribly dressed in these.

Same group of friends went to Walmart one day, three of them in Death Note cosplays, with Misa and L handcuffed together
We were almost kicked out for videotaping in the store. Later that day we went to a Chinese restaurant and had some weeb 12 year old freak out and want a photo with us, much to the horror of her mother.

I'm sure there are other things, but those are the two main days that stick out to me. I can't help but smile when I think about these. We were annoying weeaboos, but I had a lot of fun with those friends.
>>
>>9617703
>I can't help but smile when I think about these. We were annoying weeaboos, but I had a lot of fun with those friends.

Same here.

Every Friday, I cosplayed to school, and then eventually the other students started doing it. I felt like a weeb icon. We would film ourselfs in cosplay telling complete strangers to join gaia online (they had a promo video contest, and we lost hard)

it was so cringy, but I miss it in an odd way?

Being a weeb nowadays is
>uwu there are 90 genders
or
>I like lolis and hitler was right

doesn't really feel like there's an inbetween
its a different kind of cringe.
>>
>>9617709
>its a different kind of cringe.
You got that right. There seem to be a lot of normies into anime too these days as well, and they're pretty chill to be around but I miss being able to discuss my waifu without being called a cuck.
>>
>>9617724
Cuck
>>
>>9617709
>Tfw you don't know which one is worse
>>9617724
Netorare
>>
I used to call myself a weaboo because I thought it was a cute new term for otaku... I also used to wear cat ears every day, and trained myself to reply with "nani?" if anyone called my name
>>
>>9617703
The first paragraph had me thinking you were from my horribly embarrassing KH video group, but I'm from a country without Walmart so obviously not.

I loved making those at the time, and I miss being that carefree with cosplay and just doing things that made me happy. Yeah, I was embarrassing as fuck, but I was happy. Now I'm constantly worried that I'm making an idiot of myself, even though I'm pretty sure I'm not.
>>
Ditched a lime green party city wig for green hairspray that I borrowed from my friend who was cosplaying Jax. It was a darker green that was more accurate to the character but it looked good for literally 5 minutes before I started sweating it off in the Otakon 2006 sun.

Otherwise I cosplayer Naruto just once at the mall with friends but it was pretty tame desu. None of our group members were really spergs we just acted more cool and edgy. I didn't join them in cosplaying Naruto at school though I had a little dignity back then.
>>
File: cringee.png (145KB, 414x237px) Image search: [Google]
cringee.png
145KB, 414x237px
>>9617766
I'm pretty sure my KH videos are worse than yours. I would post them if there weren't other people involved/they weren't tied to my friend's youtube account.
I wish I even had friends again, even more so friends with whom I could be so shamelessly enthusiastic and nerdy.
>>
Long time ago in high school, the FYE in my local mall advertised some sort of anime event taking place soon. I made my very first cosplay, pic related, and it honestly turned out okay? So me and my boyfriend of three months went to the mall and went to this anime event at the time it was supposed to take place, and no one showed up for it and nothing that was advertised was actually taking place since there were no attendees. Not wanting to walk around the mall in full cosplay, my boyfriend's dad picked us all up and we went on a family trip to Red Lobster instead (still with me in full cosplay since I didn't bring anything to change into). I think it was like the second time I ever met my boyfriend's dad lol.
>>
>>9617793
forgot to drop pic
>>
I made a shitty music video of my self insert naruto oc to avril lavigne's "girlfriend"
Of me crap talking hinata and telling him he should be with me instead.

I'd post it but it got removed because of copyright claims.

..my mother showed my entire extended family.
>>
In highschool me and my only "otaku" friend paired together for a Spanish project that we had to make a video for and decided to include the Hare Hare Yukai dance. The videos ewch group did were shown to the whole class.

I hope people forgot about the video but I highly doubt it.
>>
>>9617695
OK but how old were you in 2013
>>
Wore all black and punk clothes with cat ears to a con.
Was still in high school.

Was a raver candy kid.
Was in early college.
>>
Would you still wear cosplays in public without going to a con or anything?
>>
>>9617803
old enough to know better, I was 15.
>>
>>9617836
actually shit I think I was 16, even worse.
>>
My group of friends in middle school was the lowest of the low in the social hierarchy. To illustrate how horribly outcast we were, we sat at the table furthest in the back of the cafeteria where the only other students sitting there were the ones in the special needs class (our middle school was brutal like this).

My group of friends was absolutely obsessed with Naruto. Each of us had "claimed" a different favorite character, and we had one of our friend's older sister draw the OCs that we made to ship with said claimed characters.

There was a ship in Naruto that I pretended to hate because it involved the character that I shipped with my OC, but it was actually my absolute favorite pairing and I'd guiltily read fanfics/doujinshis about them all the time. I felt like I was in too deep to tell everyone I liked it because my friends would use the pairing to tease me almost daily, and I always made a show of hating it.

One day, my friend admitted that she secretly shipped a pairing everyone thought she hated, and I admitted that I was in the same boat. We swore not to tell anyone. A few weeks? months? later I was reading a note she had written to a friend and found out that she revealed my ~secret~.

I was absolutely livid, so I told absolutely everyone her ~secret~. She texted me pissed off, then tried to call me a bunch of times when she realized it was retaliatory and she wanted to talk it out. We stopped talking to one another for like... Two days. One of my friends had the sense to say it was fucking stupid to ruin our friendship over something like this, but I said it was more the fact that she ~betrayed me~ than what she had revealed.

Definitely the fucking weebiest, cringiest period of my life. That's why I absolutely did not talk about anime with anyone throughout high school--didn't want to become *that* person with those kinds of friends again.
>>
>>9617854
That's honestly kind of hilarious. I wish I would have had weeb friends in middle school just so I could have ridiculous stories. I had weeb friends in high school, but by then I'd already become too self aware to be their level of cringe.
>>
Me and my friend were into naruto in a big way in 2007/2008 when we were in high school. One thing we found hilarious was to go up to people in high school and ask them their favourite colour. Then we'd match their colour to a Naruto character in front of them and scream something like 'you fancy sasuke!!' if they said they liked blue or whatever. This group of friends had no idea who or what the fuck we were going on about lel
>>
>hare hare yukai in study hall
>sat like L in every class
>Naruto run
>religiously wore Haruhi ribbon in my hair
>snuck teh hot yaoiz into school

2007 was a bad year to exist.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504324890668.jpg (49KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504324890668.jpg
49KB, 540x960px
My first fucking cosplay
I don't understand how I even stepped out of my house thinking this looked okay?
>>
>>9617926
Full force in the vagina mouth and ass
>>
File: 20170901_211237.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170901_211237.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>9617926
>be me
>reading your post while eating at panda express
>I would probably date a girl like this
>open up my fortune cookie
>see pic related
What did my dinner mean by this? Pls be a girl
>>
File: 698687687433.jpg (39KB, 571x363px) Image search: [Google]
698687687433.jpg
39KB, 571x363px
I know that this is supposed to be about me, but I think this is the best thread for stories like mine. I'm Japanese and was basically fresh-off-the-boat in middle and highschool so I had a lot of run-ins with weebs. (they were all very nice people and i don't hold anything against them but some of the things they did to me were very strange)

>be me in middle school
>changing in locker room after gym class
>girl with a pipecleaner stuck in her hair runs in (i later learned that the pipecleaner was meant to be an irl ahoge)
>corners me while i'm shirtless
>looks me dead in the eye
>"you look like your name would be Aoi-chan"
>"i'm going to call you Aoi-chan from now on, Aoi-chan."
>am terrified and can't speak english all that well yet
>just nod until she leaves

>be me, freshman in highschool
>senior girl gets very attached to me
>still kind of engrish so she does all the talking
>spends the entire time we're together fawning over me and telling me i look like all of her favorite kawaii japanese celebrities
>most of the time they look nothing like me
>"You look just like Yohio!"
>look up yohio later that day
>he's a blonde-haired swedish boy
>i'm a black-haired japanese girl
>mfw

>be me, still in highschool
>weebs convince me to join the asian culture club
>why not, i'm asian and extracurriculars look good
>arrive to the first meeting
>not a single asian person in sight aside from me
>everybody else is in some form of impractical closet cosplay
>all we do is watch an episode of some anime with a lot of shirtless men
>at some point in the meet everybody pulls out onigiri
>one girl looks me in the eye as she slowly eats hers
>>
>>9617937
incel
>>
>>9617937
isn't it obvious?
you need to snuck teh ~hot yaoiz*~ into school
>>
File: onemanarmy.gif (1MB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
onemanarmy.gif
1MB, 352x288px
As far as I was concerned these were the height of comedy, and I'd try to recreate them publicly with my weeb friends.
Even dancing to them on outdoor tables...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz75_Zra7Yk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_uXUdouVIo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DewP7gYXyjM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnbrmyCjbdw (and the rest of the fanflashes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYOyyWN2xBM
>>
File: spongebrutal.jpg (45KB, 494x400px) Image search: [Google]
spongebrutal.jpg
45KB, 494x400px
This is going to be extremely painful just typing out so strap in buckos. I feel like I'm going to be taking off some of the time dead me will spend in purgatory tonight.
>Be me, guy
>Halloween 2013, 15 yo high school sophomore
>Have nothing to do on, decide to go alone to this movie screening fundraiser thing for my hs's theater group
>I wasn't in the theater group
>It's Halloween so why not a costume
>So why not a cosplay
>So why not fucking Karkat from fucking Homestuck
>So why not slap on some fucking shiny Party City gray onto uneven parts of my face and spray some uneven black hair shit to offset my brown hair
>Why not use the gray shit to make the marking on that Walmart longsleeve
>Nigga. Girl's hair straightner thing. Orange playblocks with yellow painted tips. Tape.
>Awkwardly go into dark theatre alone and sit through Nightmare Before Christmas
>There was a second movie after, leave out of how fucking stupid I realize I look
>One black nerd guy I knew recognized the character so I guess that's my only solace
>Took photos, uploaded them to my tumblr. 0 notes.
I deleted the posts and haven't even used tumblr in years, and I think the photos themselves are gone for good too (and thank fuck no one there took a photo of me), but I still have the taped fucking orange/yellow blocks as a reminder. I don't even cosplay ("""cosplay""") anymore and I loathe that fucking comic and the people behind it with unwavering passion.
>>
File: meats.png (93KB, 448x346px) Image search: [Google]
meats.png
93KB, 448x346px
In high school we decided to celebrate my friend's 18th birthday by cosplaying as Kuroshitsuji characters while dancing Happy Synthesizer at the mall. We attracted an audience of four or five people before getting chased out by security.
>mfw the youtube video is public
>mfw half of us were old enough to vote
>>
>>9617998
O-Oh. Pic unrelated, I guess.
>>
>Be me on teenage angsty
>Be at con cosplaying with a friend
>Some Vocaloid kids (max 13y/o) came to ask pictures
>Start ranting to my friend how Vocaloid is overrated shit
>The kids quietly leave without taking the pic with somewhat sad faces

Sorry ;_;
>>
File: [laughter stops].png (49KB, 274x323px) Image search: [Google]
[laughter stops].png
49KB, 274x323px
I tried to cosplay gotenks with house hold items like a blue belt, a balloon with the kamikaze ghost taped on and a black wig with barely any purple on it from party city. I felt the immediate pain once I entered the building for the halloween event I made it for

however I didn't learn my lesson in 6th grade. tried doing the same with kyuubi mode naruto only with a old yellow and black hoodie and yellow shorts that I painted and drew on whatever it was at the time. obviously it didnt work but I fianally learnt my lesson in 8th grade to not cosplay stuff with household items.

I used it as a cum rag once
>>
>>9617933

for what it is I think its pretty serviceable
>>
>>9617785
We tried to take ours down a few years ago, but then we realised that the person in charge of the account forgot the password. And the password to the email account it's attached to. I live in constant fear of them being dredged from the depths of hell. We thought we were totally amazing and like the Demyx Time people.
>>
>>9618000
What... what were you trying to link?
>>
Me and my friends had really cringe skit ideas in middle school, mostly KH and yaoi stuff. Thank god we lived far away from cons so we never had a chance to perform them.
>>
The first con I went to I saw two really great cosplays of one of my favourite pairings, I proceeded to ask for them to do "shippy" poses, which they complied to, but in hindsight they were clearly uncomfortable with it. Whoops.
>>
>2011
>Be me 14 yo
>Reading about the world wars in school
>I had no problems with remembering alliances and such but the rest of the class struggled
>My friend discovered that if she just pictured Hetalia she could remember Axis/Allies perfectly
>"Hey that's a great remembrance strategy, we should tell out teacher about this!"
>Proceeds to show our teacher clips from Hetalia
>He smiles and says that we should tell our classmates about it
>We're both disappointed that we wont watch anime in class
>>
>me, 12
>friend writes death note on black notebook
>pretends to write down people we don't like
>me, being an angsty teen, tells a girl I dont like im going to kill her
>teacher gets told and confiscates the death note
>i explain its the plot of a manga
>all death note books removed from school library
>>
>>9618055
I did almost the exact same thing. Kept asking about Prussia too because my teachers never mentioned it and it must obviously have been super important since he was such a major character...
>>
>High school junior year, doing a final project on A Separate Peace
>Imitate some popular KH yaoi fix and change the names.
>Have to present our projects to the rest of the class.....
>>
I'm British so Primary School was a thing, was about 10/11 years old at the time, my class was having a talent show as a final thing before moving up a year.
>queue me singing the wolfs rain ending song infront of entire school and entire schools parent's.
>remembers regretful time of singing the tokyo mew mew song in year 4 of Primary School for teachers
>remember going "ichigo cakiiii!!" In front of friend.

Thank fuck I grew up immediately upon entering high school.
>>
>>9618077
Oh my god, Brit fag here, I also sang the Tokyo mew mew song in primary school.
>>
>>9617926
>>snuck teh hot yaoiz into school
ALL THE MEMORIES ARE COMING FLOODING BACK
>>
>>9618003
Aww.
>>
This was an accidental cringe moment and I wish I could say this happened when I was 12, but no I was 25. I was a new English teacher in Japan. I was teaching a large class or 14 year olds and had to demonstrate what a funny face was. I crossed my eyes and stuck my tongue out and suddenly all of my male students were paying attention, like kids woke up from their nap or stopped talking to their friends to stare at me. I was kind of confused why they were so focused then after I demonstrated again it dawned on me that it looked like ahegao. I tried to keep going on with the lesson but I instantly turned red. Even though I'm ugly by /cgl/ standards, most of my male students and teachers have crushes on me since I'm foreign and I do not need to be ahegaoing, which is already cringey, at work in front of hormonal teens. I still can't believe I did that.
>>
>>9618136
I feel the cringe in the darkest recess of my soul. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>9617969
>>9618132
>spent hours going round every comic shop until we found one that sold yaoi, then ages giggling in that section
>took intense pride in convincing the cashier I was 18 to buy it when I was actually 14 (with hindsight, they probably knew)
>picked up whatever was in plastic wrap if we didn't recognise that series, assuming it'd be explicit
>lent yaoi manga to friends and never got it back because they were scared their parents would find it and binned it
>brought handcuffs to school
>""ironic"" badfic readings
>forced all my friends to take online personality type quizzes to find out if they were a seme or a uke
>endlessly tried to persuade straight male friends to read/watch yaoi
>4chan slang and memes, always watched along with >>>/a/
>literally wouldn't read a series if it didn't have yaoi/yuri shipping potential
>still believed I was hiding my power level because I didn't talk about anime in front of the "normalfags"
It hurts to remember and I always hope nobody else is thinking of it. I'm not in contact with most of those people any more (even through FB) but it still makes me cringe.
>>
>>9618136
At least you didn't play a certain Van Halen song as culture lesson
>>
>>9617988
These make me feel nostalgic and a little sad. Life was much simpler back then.
>>
>>9618079
I'm so relieved I'm not alone with this!
>>
>>9617926
This was me in 2007 as well, except my friends and I also drew the Naruto-whiskers in our faces all the time
>>
>>9617796
this is so cute i love you
>>
>>9617933
Honestly it's not great but this is nowhere near the worst jinx I've seen
>>
I used to cosplay Light in high school just to get the other weebs to buy me free potato chips at lunch so I could do the meme. Same thing with America and burgers. Used the same cheap wig for both, never styled it.
>>
For my first convention in like 2006, I wrapped leggings around my face and called myself the polka-dot ninja.
>>
>>9617937
I means you need better taste
>>
I'm triggered by all the people acting like 2011 was a different generation.

I wore shitty cosplay back in 2002 and got away with it because nobody had smart phones and only Polaroid cameras. So my disgusting sin is safe.
>>
File: IMG_8133.jpg (63KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8133.jpg
63KB, 750x742px
>>9617933
>>
>>9618425
Console yourself with how much more ashamed us early-2010s people are about the photo evidence floating around.
>>
>>9618425
you're lucky then
the first ever cosplay I made was posted in the bad cosplay thread for people to make fun of
>>
File: 1471293060146.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471293060146.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>9617703
same. when i was younger like 14 years old i would hang around with my weeb friends, put on shitty cheap wigs, throw a random halloween dress on and called that shit "cosplay" but boy i had so much fun and felt like the greatest cosplayer ever. now, even with high quality costumes and props that i make i never feel that great as I did back then. good old weeb phase
>>
I didn't get into anime until I was 20. I feel like I missed out.
>>
>>9618497
Yep, I will never be as proud of any cosplay I ever make (even though I'm pretty darn decent now) as I was of that first shitty Axel cosplay with the badly styled and cut shiny Halloween store wig, cheap-ass ebay Org 13 cloak, and cardboard chakrams.
>>
File: Pain.jpg (85KB, 638x662px) Image search: [Google]
Pain.jpg
85KB, 638x662px
I never really did anything cringey when it came to being a weeb as a kid, probably bc I was the only one to like anime in my schools growing up, but I sure did produce some high quality weeb art when I was 12
>>
>>9618514
>erasing the second eye and replacing it with a wink

this is flawless
>>
>>9618525
for some reason literally every young weeb girl I know only knew how to draw one eye
either the left or the right eye would be great, but the other would look stupid as hell
>>
File: Munch-ON.jpg (141KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
Munch-ON.jpg
141KB, 768x960px
Oh boy all the hot yaoiz to cringe about. Before you do your head count I'm 19. That marks the DRAMAtical Murder craze as the key element of my 15 year old hormonal mistakes. (Nitro+ are fucking bastards.)

>Didn't play the game
>Watched playthroughs on yt
>The ones which you had to link yourself in through a tumblr blog
>Yaoi pronz get flagged, did you know?
>This mean the explicit parts were clearly marked
>Route BLAH part 14 EXPLICIT
>No surprise here, dicks are coming
>But yt-videos meant I could watch in school
>Usually just got through the story that way and waited until later for the juicy parts
>Usually
>I saved Clear's route until last because I already knew he would be best boy
>Good end literally fucking kills him
>"M-master, before I go... Let me have dat ass."
>I'm already sitting IN CLASS silently weeping
>Nobody seems to notice this in group-project-hell
>Know I'm too far gone and click the next explicitly marked video
>Headphones on
>Hot yaoiz in my ears
>Crying from my cunt
>Emotionally wrecked yet so aroused
>When Clear dies I just put my phone down
>Overworked teacher goes up to me
>Asks if I'm doing okay on the project even if my friend (singular) is not here
>Silently nod with tearstained face
>She becomes super concerned
>Have to admit I was watching something "sad" on my phone
>She doesn't have the heart to reprimand me and leaves
>Sit there in silence and let my raging clitoral erection subside

It might have been more cringy if it wasn't just my own personal journey of shame and arousal. But I still cringe when I think of my dumb decision to knowingly watch porn in school...
>>
>>9618540
jesus fucking christ your poor parents. How do you raise such a complete and utter fuck up?

Like I know you're 19 now but goddamn, dude. Join the armed services or something that involves getting out of your basement and becoming an actual person as opposed to an amorphous embodiment of weebdom.

Crying over yaoi porn in school has to be one of the new lows I've heard.
>>
>>9618593
Nayrt but...
Why are you so upset about their story?
Its honestly making me wonder what skeletons YOU have in your weeb closet- thats generally the case with your reaction.
>>
I was the ultimate cringey weeb in high school

>unironically called my friend "senpai"

>told people I preferred to watch anime because it was more "cultural" than American TV

>wore "gossick neko rorita" to school
>when asked why, I responded "it's Japanese, you wouldn't understand

>punctuated sentences with "nya"

>start getting into weeb dances
>learn Hare Hare Yukai
>ask choir director if I can perform something I've been working on
>perform shitty dance with phone audio in front of my 50 member high school choir with 2 friends who didn't even know the dance

I cringe to this day
>>
>>9618636
Not upset, but genuinely shocked after years of thinking nothing could possibly shock me.

I thought I knew some awkward people but damn was I off. Weebiest shit I did was go to anime conventions and "glomp" people and that was frankly embarrassing enough, as was going to restaurants near con centers in costume.

Crying over porn in a classroom is just on a whole new level for me, though.

Everything else in this thread was stuff I could recognize, but bringing yaoi porn to class and crying about it is new.
>>
>>9617703
Jesus christ, I just thought of the actual worst moment of my life. Not entirely /cgl/ related but:
As a kid, I loved to draw (shitty animu) and write (horrible fantasy) all the time. I was an internet kid, introduced to Neopets at ~9 years old (2000-2001 and fully immersed in yahoo! chats and all that encompassed by age 10-11. So I was engaging in a wide variety of age-inappropriate behavior, knowing full well what I was doing and fairly successfully hiding it from my parents.
I remember, however, when I was 13 or so, coming home from school and going to use the computer, and one of my older siblings telling me that I had to talk to my mom before I could use the computer.
When my mom came home from work, she sat me down and talked to me about how she'd seen my browsing history, which I'd gotten lazy about deleting, and seen the hentai I'd been looking at.
Probably trying to help me save face, she was like, "Anon, you're looking at that to learn how to draw, right?"
When I said yes, she replied, "Anon, you can't even draw hands properly, you better practice on those before you try to draw penises."

To this day, hand anatomy is one thing I've got down.
>>
>>9618653
>when asked why, I responded "it's Japanese, you wouldn't understand"
eeeeeergh

I can feel the cringe from here.
>>
>>9618661
>Probably trying to help me save face, she was like, "Anon, you're looking at that to learn how to draw, right?"
>When I said yes, she replied, "Anon, you can't even draw hands properly, you better practice on those before you try to draw penises."
Your mom is savage. This is brilliant.
>>
>>9618662
When I think about it, I literally feel my entire body try to fold into itself

It's like the ultimate cold shower
>>
Wanted to be in character (ie. If people called out to me) as kazuma at a con, but completely froze up when some people called over

I kind of dropped the ball there, but it'll be better next time
>>
God I have a severe amount of cringe back in the day.

>>9618540
Fuck I'm laughing, but I feel ya.
I was pretty much 15/16 when I hit that period of my life.

>Obsessed with Vampire Knight, Death Note, and for some reason School Days
>Also became obsessed with hot yaoizzz and would spend most of my time on aarinfantasy
>socially/emotionally/sexually repressed because I was a loser who spent most of school getting bullied
>sexual awakening hits me like a fucking train
>spend most of my spare time consuming copious amounts of man on man action
>it becomes infamous in my friend group
>start bringing explicit yaoi manga into school
>straight up start reading hardcore fanfic fucking in the middle of computer class
>interests get really edgy and dark
>end up showing necrophilia fanfic porn to friends
>filled with regret for the rest of my life
>>
>>9618682
Oh dear. Sounds a little familiar.

School Days was my first manga too, I didn't know about the infamous ending or the fact it was ecchi and actually suggested my parents watch it with me like one episode in (thank God they didn't).
>>
>>9618540
Marry me.
>>
I used to watch the Inuyasha anime when I was a pre-teen and for some reason I thought it was a brilliant idea to scream "baka" at people who annoyed me. These same people thought it was hilarious and egged me on so I did this pretty frequently, mostly because I was an incredible sheltered kid.
>>
>>9618201
My sides, anon
>>
>>9618682
This post gave me PTSD. Are you me?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>was 12
>go to school library
>go on newgrounds
>wanted to marry naruto so play naruto dating sim
>win the game
>the prize for winning is a hentai sex scene (pic related)
>Im mortified, I'm at a library
>also turned on
>power through watching hentai in public
>play it a second time
>>
>>9618661
>>9618540
Loool my mom used to buy me goddamn yaoi manga knowing what they were. It started one day because she was watching that Dr Phil episode of the boys who escaped the child porn ring and turned to me and asked if I wanted her to buy me porn. I was weirded out and told her I was fine kthnx but eventually I gave in.

Sexuallity was about the only thing mom was okay with me about. She was super weird about normal shit.
>>
File: kissyseal.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kissyseal.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
i'm probably showing my age a bit here but when Yu Gi Oh fandom was a big thing in the early 00's I was one of the lemmon-reading twelve year olds with no parental supervision.

I claimed that Bakura real and he was my boyfriend and a lot of people just assumed he was another weaboo kid who went to a different school so all my peers thought i was cool and had a bf at age 11.

also the jocks at our school found my yaoi manga and tried to make fun of me by stealing it but then they got in trouble for having gay porn at school.

lol. pic related. i was a horrible cringe child. :C
>>
>>9618659
have you... not heard of visual novels? There's porn but there's also plot, sound familiar? A character you've been expecting to know for some time ends up dying, why wouldn't you be somewhat upset? are you the kind that doesn't understand why people cry to disney movies? that's the least weird part about the whole story, there also being porn at the same time just makes it hilarious. There's no mysteries here, it's all in the post
>"M-master, before I go... Let me have dat ass."
>Know I'm too far gone and click the next explicitly marked video
>Emotionally wrecked yet so aroused
There was no "bringing porn to school" just the usual 'I can't wait anymore, I must know what happens next' and it also happened to be porn. Nayrt I'm just shocked at you getting shocked here.
>>
>>9618756
At least you didn't attend a super rural, isolated school where everyone knew you were clearly not dating anyone. My friends just somehow dealt with the fact that I was unhinged.
>>
>>9618757
>i'm just shocked at you getting shocked here
I'm not any of the anons in the conversation but I agree
>>
>>9618756
>doom song shirt
You were perfect. I am also from the YGO hot yaoizzz in school wave, good times.
>>
>>9618077
>>9618079
Aus fag, did this in year 7. In a badly made costume. And I wondered why I had so few friends...
>>
>>9617933
I see you otakuthon anon. this isn't that bad.
>>
File: 1347857429958.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1347857429958.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Made a vocaloid presentation in highschool class. My only regret is that I didn't learn to use the program and become a master content creator.
>>
>>9618756
>also the jocks at our school found my yaoi manga and tried to make fun of me by stealing it but then they got in trouble for having gay porn at school.
This is funny desu.

I don't think you need to be that ashamed of liking Yu-Gi-Oh! in the early 00s. All my high school friends were super into it (the card game at least, not the shitty anime), including playing competitively, from about 2008 to 2015. Never got into it myself.
>>
>>9618593
How young and/or naive are you that this is the saddest, most depraved thing you've ever heard of? People pay hookers to shit in bathtubs and watch them eat it, but no, this is a low for you?
>>
>>9618778
In a similar vein, I would draw vocaloids in art class and my poor, good-natured teacher, since I was a very enthusiastic art student, looked them up to be relatable. Knowing that I made this adult guy google "Hatsune miku" fills me with regret

>but hey, at least I got into art that way
>Recognized the cringe and started making my own art
>>
>>9618745
I played the same game but because I was into Sauske instead of Naruto. I didn't play it at school but I did play it on the family computer in the living room. I was 10 or younger at the time and too dumb to win the game so I couldnt' get any sweet hentai.
>>
>>9618778
Ahhh memories, me too. Mine was moreso about foreign music in general and was a persuasive speech on why people should give music they may not understand a try (I was incredibly frustrated by everyone making fun of me for listening to Japanese and saying "I don't understand what they're saying so I don't want to listen", still am kinda). But I chose to focus especially on Vocaloid even though I could have done way better without.

In my slight defense, I did use the programs, though I was more into UTAU. And it's crazy how big some of the people I just used to chat on forums with, Deviantart with, and Skype with became. Crusher (Cien) especially is an amazing case of someone who used to do really bleh UTAU covers and eh Vocaloid originals managing to make a huge song hit with ECHO and now is buddies with The Living Tombstone.

My real weeb stuff was being a Naruto fanatic in 2007 at 12 years old but that's already been well covered here. Ninja run, Sasuke fangirl, awful fanfics, terrible videos posted onto youtube, all of it.
>>
Can we talk about what we found attractive in those formidable years? For example, I'm not a furry, and never really have been, but I pretty much figured out sex from roleplaying on Furcadia. But I thought the idea of a horse dude fucking a bunny girl was hot, but couldn't wrap my head around why my friends thought L, Naruto and Gaara were sexy.

Also I had too much shame to make an of my perversions public even to my friends. Yet I had a friend who drew Naru/Sasu softcore in AP Art class in high school, put it in her college application portfolio and wondered why she wasn't getting into the programs she applied to. I think our teacher might have tried to guide her in a better direction, but he was an old perv with 8 fingers who just liked having young pretty girls in his class and didn't care about actually helping her art.
>>
>>9618055
I did the same thing, oh my god. I started to do the same shit in about 2010-2011ish.

I think I quoted one of the awful Funimation dub lines (had something along the lines of calling China a pussy or whatever) in the middle of my World History II class, and I got sent to the fucking counselor as a result, since I went to a military school at the time. Oooops. :|
>>
>>9618807
In something fun that may be worth noting, I still have saved all the absolutely awful fanfics I wrote from ages 11-13 and every few years I reread them and send them to my friends as torture. We didn't have Microsoft Word so they were all written in Notepad - oh yes. Also, this was back when Fanfiction.net was "too grown up" for me and we would publish fics on a site called Quizilla which was supposed to be for terrible quizzes but instead became centered around godawful fanfiction. Anyone else remember that site? The only cool thing about it was it allowed completely custom HTML homepages which was amazing.
>>
>>9618778
Lol me too. I did the story of evil for a book report using the story names and everything.

I did a lot of cringe stuff
I went to audition for a talent show with bad apple on the violin, they called back though, but I felt so embarrassed afterwards I said no.

My brother and I would dance to rin and len songs when we were younger. Along with embarrasment i get kinda nostalgic in a way
>>
>>9618812
I loved Quizilla and still do, I used to spend hours on there going through the awful fics and cackling my heart out. The quizzes were great too, if you needed a pick me up after being roasted at school for being a spaced-out weirdo; according to Quizilla, I was merely an all-powerful phoenix waiting to rise from the ashes of my dignity and marry Sasuke somewhere along the way.

I wish the site was still up, there was some genuinely great content there that I never got round to saving, not to mention enough bizarrely specific quizzes to make me worry about the home lives of 90% of the people there.
>>
File: animeee.png (495KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
animeee.png
495KB, 420x420px
>>9618812
I loved quizilla. I used to write an Inuyasha fanfic about a half fox demon half human OC. I saved pics of anime girls so I can use them on my quizzes to show what my OC looked like (pic related). I would spend so much time reading fics and hunting for the smut that was known as lemons.

> labels smutt as lemons
> mods starts auto banning quizzes with lemon in it since this is a site with mostly 12yo's
> 12 yo's start calling them lemonys, limons, l3mons

I always wondered how the term lemon started.
>>
>>9618914
I'm also curious where the lemon thing came from. In my high school we decided that lemon was sex, but lime meant oral sex. I still don't know if this was actually a thing or just something we decided was a thing. There was some debate about what an orange would be.
>>
I did the typical, squeed and nya~ed, and ran around in hot topic "lolita" with my cat ears and belled collar, but I also owned a yaoi paddle.

I never DREAMED of hitting anyone with it, I just thought it was a funny thing to put on my wall. I had no idea people were actually using them. I was 16 at the time.

When a middle aged man asked me to smack his butt with it, I did out of sheer uncomfortableness. Then the paddle went into my parents basement. Never to be seen again. That was the beginning of the end to my weebness. I am so glad I wasn't posting everything on the internet back then. Kids these days will never be able to escape their past stupid selves.
>>
Thank you OP for this thread, it's strangely cathartic to read and discuss the horrifying shit we did in our youth. It's actually helping me to get some closure on it, and go from desperately trying to hide every trace of it, even from myself, to being able to laugh about it. This is a very good thread.
>>
File: iatN1mZ.jpg (30KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
iatN1mZ.jpg
30KB, 600x315px
Caramelldansen. No matter when or where, me and my friends would dance it.
>>
>>9618746
Ur mom sounds really disgusting
>>
>>9618979
I appreciate it anon.
I'm suprised this thread picked up like it did and everyone's so friendly desu
>>
In sophomore year I tried to convince 4 or 5 straight males (my only friends at that time) to love yaoi and to watch Hetalia. When I say "convince" it means talking 24/7 about it.
Since then, they kept making fun of me and I thought they were bullies so I made my dad scold them.
Because of that they started ignoring me (I understand why now, I deserved slaps for being THE weeb child of the school) and since I was totally alone, I had to meet my best IRL friend which is (still) another edgy weeb.
>>
oh man, I feel bad for my bro ( who was the 'tech savvy' one) having to look at my browsing history when I was twelve. So much Hentai and Yaoi, like literally me just looking for anything of anything that I was watching. Ranging from Pokemon to Tenchi Muyo.

Thanks to my knowledge of ''sex'' become the designated p0rn artist for group of friends and their weird ass ships. Some of which weren't even animeships or OC's, one friend would bribe me to draw her comic strips of her getting it on with her fav F1 driver. God She was obsessed with that guy, can't even remember which one. I feel so unclean thinking about it.
I didn't really 'nya' but I did to a lot the 'Ano...etto..'ing. Finger motion included (pic related)
>>
>>9618849
It's been a long time since I've heard Bad Apple, maybe seven years.

I just listened to it again and still like it. Not even a Vocaloid fan.
>>
>>9618077
>>9618079
Amerifag who was homeschooled until high school here... I still sang the Tokyo Mew Mew song. I can still remember screaming it while riding around on my scooter.
>>
>>9619221
Ok, so a few of the weeby things I did

>Tried to get my brother and sister to dance to vocaloid and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu with me
>Used Google Translate to translate random movie quotes into Japanese and then yelled them at my brother
>Had a TMM OC who was a kleptomaniac ferret who stole things from Mint, because I didn't like her
>Had the biggest crush on Kyoya Tategami from Beyblade, and thought I could imitate Ginga perfectly.
>And finally... I sent an email to my future self using one of those websites that does that. It included such phrases as, "I hope you have a lot of nakama" and "do you still daisuki anime?"
>>
>>9619227
>>And finally... I sent an email to my future self using one of those websites that does that. It included such phrases as, "I hope you have a lot of nakama" and "do you still daisuki anime?"
Oh man, when did you get it?
>>
>>9619231
No idea, I'm pretty sure when I was a freshman in high school, though. I wish I still remembered the email account it got sent to, because I'd totally post the whole thing here if I could. (Albeit with personal stuff censored)
>>
>>9619198
Pssst. It's a Touhou song. Just letting you know before /jp/ appears and chokes you out with a hair ribbon.
>>
>>9619244
ta anon, show's how much of a non-fan I am that I don't even know. turns out the version I got linked all those years ago was just a Vocaloid cover.
>>
I was a disgusting underaged /y/ cunt. Liked any and all yaoiz ships. And only yaoiz ships.
The kuroshitsuji came out, and /y/ was overrun with shotacon. Lots of flat out shota rape.
Started hating yaoi around that time. Realised how stereotypical every ship was. Every uke was the same, every seme was the same.
Though desu, i do kinda have an obsession still with my otp from those days. I just. Dont like to see them forced into those stereortypical roles. (Bonus weeb points, its a naruto ship)
That scared the jesus back into me.
I had a short itaphase and I think I was subconciously aware I was ita, even without knowing what ita was. It was 2005 and I had 0 lolita references to go off of. But I knew I was shit, so I stopped until about 3 years ago when I got a decent paying job where I could finally afford lolita.
>>
Centered around my current BF who I've been with since middle school but we still did some cringy shit together.
> matching fox tails.
>he claimed he was a satanist despite not even knowing a satanic bible existed?
>He was a Brony and clopper
>cosplayed as Roxas and Xion from KH
>Matching "Senpai" and "kitten" tshirts worn during school
>wattpad accounts that would include our personal ocs
>"let's make a let's play YouTube channel!!"

There's so much more shit, but I feel like he hasn't fully grown out of his Weeb phase. Now being grown ass adults, I am more interested in alt fashion while he's still obsessed with anime. Even the other day, I took a nap and woke up to the glorious sight of him beating his meat to fluttershy doing some nasty shit. I pretended like I didn't notice. I can't shake the feeling that I'm going to be spending my life with a man child.
>>
>>9619263
>Even the other day, I took a nap and woke up to the glorious sight of him beating his meat to fluttershy doing some nasty shit.
The fuck, anon.

>>9619250
Maybe you were just reading the wrong kind of yaoi. Doujin tends to be worse than actual series. Back in the day I always used to search specifically for yaoi (and yuri) that related more to actual gay people's lives and stuff with less stereotypical contents. It is out there, but it's in a minority. Wish I could still remember some of the names of the better series.

I actually stopped watching anime entirely because I got tired of so many series from every genre having the exact same character archetypes (tsundere girl, personalityless protagonist, etc) to the point where it felt like they were put together from TV Tropes and everything got too predictable. I know there's better stuff out there but I got tired of sifting for it.
>>
>>9617817
Is this barring photoshoots and/or Spirit Weeks that involve costumes?

I had to go to Walgreens in cosplay for contact solution before a shoot a few weeks ago and it was awkward as fuck.
>>
>>9617763
At least the /pol/ weebs are funny in the dissonance going on with ranting about degeneracy and then crossplaying as 2hus
>>
>>9617800
Beautiful
>>
File: IMG_0638.jpg (73KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0638.jpg
73KB, 604x453px
>>9618779
>>9618756
Nayrt but I was also totally waaaay into YuGiOh when I was in late elementary school/early middle school. Shitty anime included; we were given laptops in middle school and my desktop would always be LITTERED with yugioh fan art/icons (because this was the height of iconator and MySpace-era graphics). I think I legit cried when the anime ended.

I really hit my weeby stride when I hit high school and my best friend introduced me to ~real~ anime. I feel like pic related speaks for itself, but:
>Inadvertantly joined Vic milanoo fan club to make more weeb friends
>Most weeby friends still stem from that original group

>Started Bleach cosplayer group
>Would constantly wear Orihime's hairpins
>Was local manga library for other cribgey weebs

>Would constantly take those quizilla "7 minutes in heaven" fanfics.
All in all my acute social anxiety kept me pretty tame, but I still look back and cringe

t. Weebina George
>>
>>9618540
Hot
>>
>>9619370
>I <3 YAOI shirt and bell collar and cat ears
At least that one wasn't you.

>tfw still unironically like armwarmers but haven't worn them in five years due to associations
>>
>>9619075
Christ, if I'm not careful, I still do this finger-twiddly bullshit. Thank god my mom thinks it's hilarious/adorable and calls attention to it, which reinforces the cringe and helps me stop.
>>
>>9619227
>>Had a TMM OC who was a kleptomaniac ferret who stole things from Mint, because I didn't like her

Mint was best girl tho

On the subject of TMM when I was 11 I dressed up as Ichigo for Halloween, and my parents took pictures of me doing the "nya~" cat poses that Ichigo did at the end of her transformation in our living room. I would love to dig those out because I'm sure they were cringely done by 11 year old me.

Thinking on it, I even got my hair cut like hers when I was 11, I took my copy of the first manga into the salon for them to copy lol
>>
I learned Japanese alongside a friend of mine in high school. For "study purposes" we would insert random words in our sentences. Tense did not matter.
>dude it's already jyuuniji you gotta nemasu
>iieee I'm not nemuiii
What compounds the cringe is I have the worst So-Cal accent of anyone I know.

Another good one is playing those Akatsuki dating games on youtube in like 2008. I used to chain-play 3 or 4 until I got Sasori because I've always been a man of culture</s>.
>>
>>9619304
>Maybe you were just reading the wrong kind of yaoi.
This was specifically on /y/ and I couldn't get the shota rape shit out of my brain. It was awful and it was everywhere and The Next Big Thing (TM) until Hetalia came out and people made Japan X China shit to represent the rape of Nan Xing or made out at war memorials at cons or else Germany x Poland bdsm to represent the holocaust. It was just one tasteless autismu move from fujoshits after another.
I actually have a fair amount of hard doujin in my closet from that Naruto ship Im still obsessed with.
I dont think Ill ever let that ship go, desu.
>>
>>9619435
Oh, if this was based just off /y/ no wonder it was all trash, fair dos. Shotacon is the worst.
>>
">Would constantly take those quizilla "7 minutes in heaven" fanfics."

I miss those so much. Or self insert fics
>>
>>9619227
Oh man the email thing is glorious !

God there's too many to count, I was such a raging weeb.
> Went to school (highschool should I add) with those cat-eared beanies
> Stubbornly spent a year wearing those Misa Amane twin tails
> Almost had a nasty fight with my bff because we both wanted to be Ichigo from TMM
> There's still a video out there on yt of my bff and me doing the TMM transformation thing
> Wrote ton of bad HP fanfic
> Spent a good chunk of my life on those HP rp boards (they still hold a special place in my heart)
> Would squeal "I love Gackt!" in school whenever I got the chance
> Begged my mom to buy me random overpriced crap from those reseller stores, like $50 for a Bodyline pair of bloomer
> Hardo gay fuuuuh xD xD So random rawr!

>>9619075
Lol the nya thing! Funny how many weeb memories I probably repressed. Yeah I remember using Nya (happy) and Nyo (disappointed) at the end of my sentences for a while. Also called my friends Anon-chan but i'm gonna bet good money half of us did that at some point.
>>
>>9619449
>> Hardo gay fuuuuh xD xD So random rawr!
Hardgay is a national treasure and should be cherished though the ages.
>>
>>9619435
What ship is your OG anon?
>>
>>9619466
Sasori and Deidara.
I love the combination of the smart ass little shit and the stick-in-the-mud control freak.
And the whole shit of the ones personality matches the others preference in art. Both see turning themselves into art is the ultimate goal for an artist.
I could waffle on about these two for ages.
>>
>>9618514
lmao
my friend who is 23 years old still draws liike this and posts those on anime community groups
>>
>successfully hiding powerlevel in high school to redeem self from middle school
>italian teacher begins telling a story on how he entertained a room full of japanese visitors and caused a scene
>talks about how he raised his glass and gave a 'cheers' in italian
>teacher dramatically gestures and shouts 'cin-cin!' for effect
>giggles a little louder than I wanted to
>teacher stops and looks straight at me
>"Anon, since you're laughing why don't you tell the class why?"
>entire class turns and looks at me
>turn bright red and nervously sputter
>"cin-cin is pronounced the same way you'd say penis in japanese, sir"
>teacher smiles and praises me for knowing such unique words in other languages before resuming his lesson
>classmates slowly start to put together my minor weeb tendencies after this
>become known as the pervert anime girl from then on

I tried so hard and it was all undone by a penis joke...
>>
>>9619379
That one actually evolved into a costhot
>still cringey a decade later
>>
>>9619421
I also hated Sailor Mars for the same reasons: I just couldn't handle the more tsundere-ish type of character. Didn't like Ran from Aikatsu or Maki from Love Live either, come to think of it. (I actually despised Eli for a while, now she's best girl by far)
>>
>>9619492
Maki's not even that severe a tsundere? I'm a little surprised that's who you'd go to. Hell I'd argue Umi is more tsun
>>
File: 0000.png (267KB, 493x368px) Image search: [Google]
0000.png
267KB, 493x368px
I was definitely at my worst in elementary school when I was around 11/12. I had a bell choker like Ichigo from TMM that was just a cheap bell strung on some random red ribbon and I wore it to school on Picture Day for the yearbook... truly haunting.
>>
>>9619472
God, this is a good ship though.

This thread is a nightmare for me though, I blocked out all of my cringy weeb memories when I switched to western fandoms at 13, but take a real gem.
>Used to do roleplay with a friend during class of our ~*~super kawaii otp~*~ in middle school
>Journals and journals stuffed to the brim with this shit
>Gets taken up in class one day and the teacher almost reads it out loud to the class until she realizes it's badly written gay porn
>What was she expecting from someone who wore cat ears and a Naruto headband
>>
>>9619337
no anon, they're both cringy, and we laugh at them both.
>>
the cringiest thing i can recall which i still kind of regret to this day is being 14 and having my own head up my ass about japanese culture because i had just found 4chan and was learning more about japanese shit than just children's cartoons and i thought i was the hottest shit. i'd berate this one girl in my class that would totally mind her own business but would always wear weeb shit or read tokyopop licensed manga in public and she'd never say anything back so i'd just keep doing it every day because i was a cunt and needed to feel like a big boy. and one day she wore cat ears for some reason and i snatched them off and told her off about how she "wasn't japanese" or some shit, but she didn't do anything. just looked at me like "what the fuck is wrong with you." and it was at that moment that i saw her with that expression that i was asking myself the same thing.

and then like a week later she talked to me a few times about my interests in anime and i brushed her off for some reason because big boy 14 year old me was autistic or something and didn't want friends with weebs, probably because of the stigma of shit like gaia that 4chan had back then.
>>
File: IMG_5484.jpg (473KB, 1200x1711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5484.jpg
473KB, 1200x1711px
I was a huge autistic cringefest from about 2008-2011.
Pic related, I'm glad this old RP website managed to capture me in my prime. To make things worse, I actually acted like how I posted in real life.
>shouted "NOSEBLEED" in public
>went to books-a-million and kissed the covers of the Full Moon wo Sagashite manga with my favorite character (Takuto) on them
>cosplayed to church
>had a tokyo mew mew oc and i joined karate to learn to fight like her (dropped out in 1 month)
>had a youtube channel where i posted anime youtube poops and a show featuring me talking about anime called "TEH RANDOMNESS SHOW"
>had absolutely zero friends, so i made fake accounts on facebook and replied to myself with them
>convinced myself that my imaginary boyfriend was 100% real

Eventually my mom signed me up for classes to learn how to function in society and now I have normie friends and a successful adult life. My powerlevel is super high though and I never grew out of liking anime. I just keep it on the downlow outside of cons.
>>
>>9619583
>>had absolutely zero friends, so i made fake accounts on facebook and replied to myself with them
>>convinced myself that my imaginary boyfriend was 100% real
Yeesh, anon. That's some next level crazy.
Glad youre somewhat normienow.
You're still on /cgl/ though
>>
>>9619587
Homeschooling was a mistake
>>
File: ahhh.jpg (135KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
ahhh.jpg
135KB, 400x600px
At least I can blame it on being from 2008
>>
>>9619609
ngl I'm impressed how clean and well constructed that looks
>>
I made this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF1DvJTRIz8

I don't have the heart to remove it.
>>
>>9619671
shit, that was you? you're a legend.
how did you do it? old video editing was ass.
>>
>>9619671
>I made this

If that's true, do you realize that that video is fucking iconic
ICONIC DO YOU HEAR ME
>>
File: 1502626667883.jpg (17KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
1502626667883.jpg
17KB, 200x274px
>>9619583
>>cosplayed to church
OOOH NO.
I would go with full on emo/goffic/scene wardrove and like a TON of eyeliner around the eyes to look like my kawai boyfriendo desu gaara from nardo. I looked like a roadkill raccoon.
Oh, and I went there just to dress like a shit and act superior too, at 12 I was fucking euphoric.
>>
>>9619671
You beast.
Thanks to you I started watching Death Note searching for that scene. You ruined me.
>>
>>9619674
>>9619676
>>9619692
I am so sorry I was young
It was all photoshop
>>
>>9619609
>>9619667
This. It's Naruto nonsense, sure, but I've seen so much worse shit that this barely even registers on my cringe-o-meter.
>>
>>9619609
Looks good to be desu
>>
>>9619583
I've read a lot of shit on this board but "cosplayed to church" was the one statement that really got me cringin'.

Other than that I find this kind of endearing though, probably because it reminds me of myself (TEH RANDOMNESS was too close to the bone, made me cringe) and you were a success story at the end of it. I had a Freewebs forum with my friends we used to RP on but wasn't quite that embarrassing (mostly just extremely depressed and manifested it in being a massive edgelord). I didn't even know classes on functioning in society were a thing, although I got some handouts on social skills in primary school once.
>>
>>9619671
Holy shit, if that was really you I'm impressed! That akes me back.

Can you prove it by editing the video description? If you "don't have the heart to remove it" you must still have access to the account.
>>
Not too cringe but i wore a lolita dress to my highschool prom
>the theme was japanese nights
>>
>>9619834
probably less cringe than what other people wore with that theme I'm guessing, at least nobody can accuse you of cultural appropriation
>>
>>9617802
We all did the hare hare
I also have the video still in YouTube
>>
https://youtu.be/0b4WVL4zxBU
We did these , and there used to be one where some of did very very bad cosplay I'll try to find them
>>
>be me a nog in middle school
>accidentally skips other black girl in lunch line
>girl:"if you try and skip me ill smack to the race you want to be!"
>me:"i wanna be Japanese not white!"
>>
>>9617764
Holy shit
>>
>>9618540
>>9618593
Anon, I'm an alcoholic NEET who sleeps on the floor of my parents house. I used to squat, dropped out of college, was addicted to heroin, and am over $12,000 in debt. You're not a fuck up for crying over yaoiz when you were 15. People on /cgl/ are fucking dicks. That's why i only come here when /mu/ is slow and lolcow is down. People on lolcow and autist virgins are 100× nicer than you cunts.

Anyway here's my cringe story
> be 11 or 12
> go to mall with friends
> wearing my kyo from fruits basket beanie and bracelet
> friend wearing inuyasha merch
> go to comic shop
> buy random yaoi and hentai
> read it in food court
> scream that we love gay porn for like 10 minutes straight.
>>
File: IMG_df8ba2.jpg (69KB, 647x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_df8ba2.jpg
69KB, 647x709px
>i broke out of my shell with homestuck cosplay meetups at the city
This says it all. It was a fun time until you grew up and realized a chunk of the people there were men over 20+ and you were just fresh out of middle school.
>>
>>9617926
You are reading my past so well here.
>>
>>9619609
Other than the tights not matching too well, this isn't bad. Even with the tights, it's not bad. Nice stuff, man.
>>
>>9619882
god anon are you me?
I was a cringy middle/high school homestuck back in the day and i would awkwardly hit on any cute-ish cosplayer because i was unable to tell anyone's age
>>
>>9617688
I'm glad to say I haven't done anything to cringey. I missed the whole weeb phase of the 00's but I was part of the nu-who of 2013. I wore my 11th doctor costume to school. I'm glad I didn't do a 10th doctor one or people would've called me a school shooter.
>>
>2007 or 2008
>homeschooled due to poor health
>homeschooling program SATs held at large convention center type place
>show up in full and extremely poorly made Shippuden Sasuke cosplay with no wig and badly styled hair
>thought I was the coolest person there

Definitely the lowest point of weebdom for me, I'm absolutely disgusted with myself looking back. Just why would anyone ever think that is a good idea? Shame.
>>
>>9619480
Wow....what a way to go...
>>
This isn't what happened to me but someone I used to go to high school with. Let's call her "Neko".

>be me
>be 14
>in Grade 9/10 drama class
>me and other friend are in class
>she's friends with Neko
>Neko is in Grade 10
>Neko wears wigs constantly
>all unstyled bob haircuts of atrocious colours
>constantly wearing baggy sweater
>always wears boots, striped socks, and a black skirt
>I don't think I ever saw her bare legs
>brush it off as whatever
>she would always sit in the same spot with her spaz friend (on top of a heater next to one of the doors)
>Flash forward two years
>no longer talk to friend from grade 9
>ended up not talking to Neko as a result
>be in Grade 11/12 drama class
>Neko is in it again
>in two years she turned into a huge fucking weeb
>This isn't 2006 this is 2013
>maybe I just didn't notice it
>compares herself to Satan, acts kawaii at the same time
>walks into the male bathroom one time when me and a friend were trying to practice lines
>friend asks why she's here
>she storms out and complains about gender normality
>she talks her wig off in class one day
>SHE'S COMPLETLY BALD
>well except for the fact she has some hair on the sides making a landing strip
>also doesn't have anymore eyelashes or eyebrows
>wth. She had hair in Grade 10 I remember
>she's super socially awkward
>kept on thinking if she acted normal people would like her
That's my story of Neko. The only weeb I've ever met. Surprising I know but I'm not into anime so maybe that has to do with it.
>>
>>9619993
>>well except for the fact she has some hair on the sides making a landing strip
>>also doesn't have anymore eyelashes or eyebrows
Ngl, the eyebrows and eyelashes bit make me think maybe she had cancer?
>>
File: killmegod.jpg (848KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
killmegod.jpg
848KB, 3264x1836px
Yaoi cringe from my weeb days
>>
>>9620000
>>9619993
also sometimes alopecia hits around puberty and some people opt to just shave it off. Maybe she left the small bits in case her wig slipped at bit?
>>
>>9620000
>>9620008
She pulled them out. I wish I could say that is was one of them but no. She also was kinda depressed all the time and felt like no one liked her. I feel kinda bad about me looking down on her as I was cringey in elementary school but it's hard with her because she was so off putting. It didn't help that one time in class she screamed "OH MY GOD NO" because her friend was about to kill herself. Luckily her friend survived but if her friend was like that I can only imagine what she must be like.
>>
>>9617688
I went to my first con in 9th grade and made a bunch of friends who were equally weird. One of them came up with the idea of going to the lobby and singing the pokemon theme and it seemed like a good idea at the time. We got a couple lines in and couldn't make it any farther. Quietly shuffled back to our rooms in shame. Really glad this was before phone video recording was a thing, I'd for fucking sure be on a weeaboo cringe compilation otherwise
>>
File: 1439698991788.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1439698991788.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>>9620004
>Yaoi cringe
You think you got it bad? Lemme repost my story from a couple years ago

biggest regret in life
>yaoi phase through highschool (i'm a guy btw no hit on me)
>late night watching yaoi on computer, suddenly get great idea
>take hairbrush and poorly encoded yaoi to bathroom
>things are goin pretty well, really seeing where they're coming from with the whole putting things up butts
>greatest finish ever, take brush out
>red jelly all over brush
>oh god this cannot be what I think it is
>ok yep it is
>bleeding for about a week after
>literally cannot shit like before, that was around 5 years ago
Man yaoi is some bad drugs
>>
>>9620041
I'm traumatized anon
>>
>>9617793
I had something painfully similar happen, except at the very least the manager at this particular store (I think it was Suncoast, but its the same company and later was turned into an FYE with same employees anyway) really was into anime and at least rounded up some kids from the back aisle to do some trivia. I was still the only one in cosplay but that meant I won so, not so bad? Still walked around the mall in the world's shittiest Alucard costume though.

Probably more cringey was that the contests actually started taking off and a group of regulars formed, with like 3 or 4 older teens like myself serving as some kind of cosplay mentors to a handful of middle schoolers in a rotating display of Death Note closet cosplay. This inevitably lead to everyone showing up for Youtube antics on a day the contest wasn't even running, confusing the shit out of the manager, and apparently destroying the bedding section of Macy's Home (at which point myself and the other older ones were goofing around in Spencers but they still kicked us out).

...Jericho, bro if you read this I'm so goddamn sorry for the cringe we unleashed on you.
>>
>>9619507
i made black cat ears and wore them in high school. my reputation never recovered
>>
File: naruto_by_my_.jpg (56KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_by_my_.jpg
56KB, 600x798px
>>9617926
>>9617802
>Hare Hare Yukai dance

When I was in Jr high, I learned that stupid dance and did it in front of my best friend at the time just so I could show off that I knew it and impress her, she was stoic through the entire thing and because of her clear disinterest immediately turned to the computer to show me Naruto Fanflashes, lmao she was one of those weebs that was never into in the dancing side of anime. >all my fucking effort wasted tho

>was also into teh hawt yaoiz in Jr High, only had the nerve to bring my Loveless manga to school because it was tame, I was so into it that I even wasted a bunch of bandages by wrapping them around my fingers so I could also be a ~damaged emo uke cat boy*~ like Ritsuka.
>Heavily into Vocaloid, Naruto, Hetalia, and browsing/posting on Deviant art
>listened exclusively to Anime openings, Kotoko, My Chemical Romance, and Fall Out Boy
>Wore a stupid amount of black eyeliner and cut my hair short and spiked it so I could be like L from death note, My best friend at the time who was an awful hypocrite made fun of me for it and caused a fucking scene like pointing, fake laughing and rolling around on the dirty floor, then that bitch cut her hair like fucking Sasuke a month after she made fun of me cutting mine like L's.
>I spent a lot of time on Deviant art trying to make nice online best friends to talk to because she was awful to me.
>Drew my friends OC's while they pitch me their idea for an anime they want to make

I spent a lot of time on youtube watching Anime Music videos and Yaoi related skits from Conventions
I'll share some classics from 10 fucking years ago I never got tired of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYHAxmTcYb8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwvNrL0NQRQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVb0Ll3vINU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu1W1LCs57k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtFnsqphooU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnJjOlg1ssc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds8cSm5ebNk
>>
>>9620041
Oh my God
>>
can somebody please explain to me why so many young female weebs are fujos/yaoi fans? like what was your mindset, did you want to be one of the dudes?

sorry but i had like 3 friends in middle school who all watched yaoi porn together and i never understood the appeal of it as a social activity (or an activity at all)
>>
>>9620080
Probably the same reason why dudes get into ecchi/hentai when they're young
Your hormones are raging when you're a teenage weeb and you also have internet access where you can find all that shit easily
>>
>>9620080
There isn't really much straight hentai that caters towards girls, just yaoi.
>>
>>9620037
Um holy shit this reminded me of two or three girls in my school who one day decided to go to each classroom in the year and sing the Pokemon theme song in front of the entire classroom??
>>
>>9620086
>>9620088
Nayrt but I don't get it either, yaoi isn't relatable to me at all as a girl. The fact fujos are so common is baffling to me.
>>
I wasnt like the wear a naruto head band to school level of cringe- but man. I look at 14 year old me with so much shame.

I wanted to be a 'mangaka' so god damn badly despite the fact that I couldnt draw for beans. I did practice though a good chunk. (even though I havent tried to seriously draw since high school its nice to know I can produce a half decent sketch of a person still)

I would do the whole glomp thing (only with my friends thankfully) and get way too hyperactive.

I was probably the most into anime in my school so even though I wasnt THAT bad by 14 year old weeb standards, it was still pretty bad. At the end of middle school I realized I needed a fresh start and switched to my local school district to go to a different high school from every one else.

Tried to hide my power levels. I did not succeed.
>>
>>9620254
Why do you have to find porn to be relatable? It's pretty simple, "That guy and that guy are attractive to me, wouldn't it be hot if they banged? Also isn't it great that this media isn't abusing and marginalizing women?"
>>
>>9620267
There's also a degree of the fact that porn depicting men as sexy and emotional is rare. At least in the US images of bikini models and sultry women's lips gracing a product are very common, but the most you'll see of sexy men is limited to Calving Klein underwear ads. Men are afraid of presenting them self as sexual because "that's gay."
>>
>>9620267
>wouldn't it be hot if they banged?
That's what I don't get, it's not attractive to me whatsoever. Maybe it would've been if I were a guy, idk.
>>
>>9620267
>Abusing and marginalizing women
Wtf does this have to do with anything?
From what I've seen, yaoi has a lot to do with men abusing and raping each other, way more than straight or Yuri.
>>
>>9620041
Owww.

>>9620080
I mean, why do guys like lesbian porn?
>>
>>9620306
>way more than straight
You obviously haven't seen that much straight doujin, levels of rapey straight doijin and rapey yaoi are about the same desu.

I read 300-400 yaoi in HS and I basically refused to read rapey ones, I think over 300 of what I read didn't feature rape.
>>
>>9620276
You're a first-person porn enjoyed then. Some people get off on being involved in the scenario, which is why the eyeless man and plain af MCs are a thing. Others don't need to put themselves in it to enjoy it.

There are millions who have foot fetishes but I can't wrap my head around it. Doesn't make it any less valid.
>>
File: 1493852651440.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1493852651440.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>9617688
>tfw knew someone back then who was pretty much full weeb, the first person that I had any feeling of affection towards to
>first time I had something of common interest with another person that we could talk about for ages without having to embarrass myself
>exchanged shitty oc with characters having bangs to cover one eye and one hand behind their back and even had a dA account littered with glittery shit
>she changed bit by bit over time, losing a few gate keys and kunai hanging from her bag, no longer wearing that dumb ribbon at one point and losing that giant collage of anime protagonists from her locker, and eventually leaving the cosplay club
>but the one point where she changed completely was when she stopped wearing her big-ass glasses
>after that she was pretty much a completely different person and has forgotten my existence
This thread was supposed to make me cringe not cry my fucking heart out I miss the old her so much fuck
>>
>>9620088
My tentacle love and I beg to differ, madame.
>>
>>9617990
>>9617943
These stories gave me life
>>
I'm in the process of throwing out sketchbooks and the like and just stumbled across this gem from ~11 years ago. Thank god I couldn't even afford Hot Topic back then.
>>
File: 20170904_122739-1.jpg (3MB, 1777x2814px) Image search: [Google]
20170904_122739-1.jpg
3MB, 1777x2814px
>>9620443
Dropped pic
>>
>>9620069
I used to watch all these skits because I couldn't go to anime conventions at the time. I'm glad to know someone else did it too
>>
I was king of the nerds in my middle school/high school. I would make these anime and vn recommendation guides for the lesser weebs to use because I was so proud of my high powerlevel, having watched 200 anime in a couple of years.
I also let my friend read my steamy yaoi BDSM fanfiction I made of my hot animoo OCs. Never gonna get over that one. My mom also found hentai I drew in my backpack.

>>9620443
Oh man, my weeb drawings from back then looked the exact same way. Same style and types of clothing too.
It's especially cringy since I'm actually a part-time portrait artist now, although I guess I have my weeb days to thank as the start of seriously wanting to draw.
>>
>>9618540
>crying frim my cunt
Thank you so much, anon. This was beautiful.
>>
Oh man I have too many embarrassing stories from middle school and early high school but here are some of the highlights:

>drew kuroshitsuji yaoi in math class and showed my math professor
>realized two of my close male friends were like my anime otp and spent a large portion of my time in middle school trying to get them to "realize their love for each other"
>wore a really bad handmade inuyasha cosplay to my 8th grade graduation
>showed my 7th grade history teacher hetalia and tried to convince her to use it as teaching material in class
>would pretend that anime characters were real and that they were my friends- for example i'd tell people "this weekend i hung out with my friend kagome! she's a 15 year old japanese high school girl!"
>dated someone they were a hetalia spain cosplayer and i was a south italy cosplayer, and spain x south italy was my otp, despite the fact that i didn't have any actual romantic feelings for them at all
>went to prom with said person in hetalia cosplay

I want to die. Someone end my suffering, please.
>>
>>9620701
How did your math professor react?
>>
>>9620399
>beg to differ

well sweetheart, come up with some others off the top of your head.
>>
>>9620716
he told me math class was for math, not art, and confiscated my drawing. i was super worried for a while after that, thinking i would get in trouble, but i never did.

some more dumb weeb shit i did:
>i would eat like those moe anime girls do: open my mouth really wide and go "homp" and make noises while eating
>my mom would always tell me to stop that, that it was bad manners but i told her that's how people eat in japan, so saying it was bad manners was racist
>once i was eating like that in public with my mom and some lady came up and told my mom that she was brave and strong for raising a 'special' child, invited her to join her support group
>mfw that lady thought i was retarded because i ate like an anime girl
>>
>>9620738
Oh man, did that interaction end your days of moe anime girl eating?
>>
>>9620738
>i would eat like those moe anime girls do: open my mouth really wide and go "homp" and make noises while eating

My guy friend did that for months in his early 20s. The entire friendgroup is traumatized but we all know he's a literal sperg so we just let it slide.

It ended when we all snapped at him for it on the same day.
>>
>>9618540
You are a wonderful human being and I love you, anon.
>>
>>9617688
I dont have a photo of it, and im not driving to my old HS to get one, but our HS had these bricks you could buy and engrave with your name and shit and they put them all in the ground in the walkway to the entrance of the school.

Mine.... mine says "Anime Freak"

fuck
>>
>>9620861
I can think of worse things like "Kakashi's wife" for instance
>>
>>9619053
She is for a lot of reasons, this is actually pretty tame for her.
>>
>>9620738
>>
>>9620759
Unfortunately I was undeterred. I didn't stop eating like an anime girl until all my friends stopped inviting me out because they said they were embarrassed to be seen with me.

More tales of weeaboo woe:
>the winter coat i had in middle school was the type with a fur edge around the hood. the fur was detachable so i took it off and would stick it in the back of my pants so it would hang out and look like a tail
>wore short pleated skirts like anime girls but i had low self esteem and wore jeans underneath
>shopped almost exclusively at hot topic
>went to the mall in cosplay as a character from azumanga daioh, tried to be 'in character' - aka being as loud and annoying as possible, yelling random words in japanese, running around and harassing shop staff by pretending to not know english/answering in bad japanese whenever they talked to me
>for a while in middle school i wanted to be cool and edgy like L from death note so would crouch in chairs like he did and suck my thumb during classes, also stopped washing my hair so it would spike up and wore baggy clothing
>ended up getting sent to guidance counselor and having my parents called because teachers worried that i was depressed and recommended therapy
>apparently exhibiting child-like behavior can be indicative of past sexual abuse so teachers/guidance counselors were understandably concerned by my actions (crouching in chairs, sucking thumb, eating lots of sweets)
>they must have told my parents that they thought something might have happened to me because that night my parents were really upset, asking things like "has anyone ever touched you in a place you didn't like?" etc
>i had to explain that i wasn't depressed or abused, i was just trying to be like L from death note
>still got sent to therapy after that
>>
>>9620861
Luckily for me though I quickly outgrew this awful thing, and it was thanks to anime club! I know it not me being cringey, but still.

>Get invited to HS anime club
>So excited to start meeting people like me
>Walk into the door and can already tell something is wrong
>I learned some japanese in 5th grade so I knew when the girls started screaming "MAYNGA" that it was wrong
>raise my hand and politely tell them that the A in japanese always make the "ah" sound.
>Suddenly 3 hambeasts are screaming at me that im wrong and that their totally real japanese friend on MSN messenger told them it was totally pronounced "MAYNGA" and that I wouldnt know because im not Japanese
>Dont know what to do anymore, i've never dealt with such levels of ignorance before
>Cry
>Hambeasts are laughing and go back to drawing themselves being fucked by their favorite anime man (not even kidding)
>Only anime the club wants to watch is stuff that was on Cartoon Network at the time
>Never go back to anime club and learn to never be like them

I tried to look at another anime club in college, but they werent much better

>Try to watch the selected anime
>Guy behind me wont stop screaming "OMG" every time something happens
>Another guy keeps screaming "DONT SPOILER IT"
>Every girl is 3 times my size and the leader still says "nya"

>>9620864
Im lucky that Naruto wasnt really out in the US yet, the dub came out while I was already well into HS and I didnt like it.
>>
>>9620874
This person I met at a convention and hung out with insisted that Ramune was pronounced "RAYMOON" and would not listen to me. Thankfully I didn't argue that much.

I went to one Japanese club meeting in college to see if the actual language classes would be full of weebs. The first person I saw was wearing cat ears and a tail, so I picked a different language.
>>
>>9620882
Oh god, im so sorry anon.

Surprisingly enough my japanese classes in college have all been relatively weeaboo free, and the ones that are there dont really speak up.

My brother told me that in his japanese classes he usually sees the weeaboos drop out quickly.
>>
>>9620885
This. The weeaboos don't want to do the work or fail out.
One or two will continue, but for the most part, the people who made it to 3rd year at my uni were normies, people who hid their power level, haafus, or actually autistic and weeaboo (few).
Honestly it was hard to find nerdy friends in college classes.
>>
>>9620041
>tfw same thing happened to you just from pooping
>>
>>9617688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ8iq6oQ0lc

>> I'm the one dressed up as the fucking Joker from goddamn Goodwill because I was
>> Fat, poor and absolute cringe
>> and also just barely 13
>>
File: 6560f124e704ce_flip[1].png (5KB, 120x150px) Image search: [Google]
6560f124e704ce_flip[1].png
5KB, 120x150px
My most cringy weeb activities were fueled by depression.

>go to boarding school in middleschool
>am well liked at first
>one girl gets jealous "I stole her best friend" and spreads rumors/shit talks me at every oppurtunity
>no one wants to be my roomie anymore
>any friend I make transfers schools because they too were bullied

which left me, a 13 year old, alone in my own room.

here's some cringe things I did in that time:

>every portion of my room was plastered with pictures of naruto, even some on my ceiling, some shittily edited to have him say "I love you anon"
>hogging the only dorm tv when naruto was on, holding it crying because "naruto wasn't real but I wish he was because I'd understand him and he'd understand me, bullying sucks"
>writing several fanfics of me self insert with naruto, seducing him with ramen cooking skills
> this
>>9617800
> buying a white sweatshirt, stapling card board fox ears to it and wearing it to school because I was naruto's gf
>going on gaia and falling for a avatar cosplayer dressed like naruto, we online dated, he left gaia to pursue a "perfect asian waifu" irl, got rejected and never heard from him again. ngl I'm still salty, that dude was pretty great.
> BATHE in RAMEN. just fucking cook ramen in the tub because I thought naruto would want his lady to smell like ramen (thank god I had no flavor packets)
>to this day still remember bullshit facts about naruto, his bday is october 10th, his favorite ramen, how tall he is..

thank god a year later I made some friends and dropped that shit.
>>
>>9620041
>>9620904
>sage for OT

friends from an ex anachan and the corresponding digestive issues, may i suggest miralax. Non habit forming. can help uh... make the poops softer and smaller so your butts can recover.
>>
>>9620914
God bless you, anon. I wish I was as brave as you.
>>
>>9620871
I can't imagine having to explain to a therapist that the only reason you're even in there is because you want to be a fictional anime character.
>>
>>9620916
>bathe in ramen
excuse me holy fucking shit
>>
>>9618067
Is there a follow up to this horror story?
>>
>>9620916
Did you bathe in ramem at your boarding school?
>>
>>9620932
*ramen
>>
File: rolf.gif (987KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
rolf.gif
987KB, 500x255px
>>9620916
>BATHE in RAMEN.
Excuse me.
What?
>>
File: TTFBDwbm_400x400.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TTFBDwbm_400x400.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
I wasn't an INCREDIBLY cringe weeb but was still pretty bad..

>gave everybody and anybody I knew a nickname with a character they acted like the most
>one person didnt like to be called any nicknames but because thats how the character acted I thought it was cute and more fitting
>never even considered wearing makeup or buying a wig for babys first cosplay thought hairdye would suffice
>drew my husbando over and over again on my notes instead of paying attention
>husbando wore a red scarf, i wore a scarf every day to school never taking it off even on hot days
>wrote husbandos name in japanese on my tests (after my own name)
One teacher thought it was cool, I had forgotten to write it down once and she actually wrote it for me after she graded it and handed it back, thought it was awesome she memorized it

>went to the mall in "cosplay" and spurged out with friends and recorded us just hanging out (were very loud) and dancing to Love and Joy, Perfume, Hare Hare Yukai etc

I still remember how much fun I had even if I cringe from how much I couldnt control my kid self
The cosplay videos are still up but I dont have it in me to post one.
>>
I wrote a Twilight/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fanfic once. I don't remember much about it but I was in middle school when I wrote it. I ended up losing the notebook it was written in.
>>
I wrote an Inuyasha fanfic where the gang goes to a rave. I was 12 and only had experience with anime con raves. I titled every chapter in weeby Japanese and Kagome was mary sue as fuck.

In middle school I made a Naruto headband out of an arizona iced tea can and fraying, shiny blue fabric. I wore it pretty often. I'm surprised that I didn't cut myself on the edge literally and figuratively.

In high school I made fun of weebs, but I still wore a sailor uniform to school on Halloween. Idk who I was kidding.
>>
>>9620914
this was adorable t b h
>>
>>9620738
>my mom would always tell me to stop that, that it was bad manners but i told her that's how people eat in japan, so saying it was bad manners was racist
>once i was eating like that in public with my mom and some lady came up and told my mom that she was brave and strong for raising a 'special' child, invited her to join her support group
The stories in this thread have given me some of my first genuine laughs all week.

>>9620916
> BATHE in RAMEN. just fucking cook ramen in the tub because I thought naruto would want his lady to smell like ramen (thank god I had no flavor packets)
what the fuck.
>>
>>9620940
oh god i just remembered me a busty chubby weeb girl, kyou from fruits basket for halloween. orange spray on hair color. scrap material ears and tail.
> are you josie and the pussycats?
why were they so kind.
>>
>>9620932
yes.
after the noodles cooked I tried eating one.
I immediately realized how disgusting of an idea it was, and scooped most of it straight into the toilet
the rest of the noodles went down the drain and I took a shower.
>>
>>9620950
I feel like the loss of this fanfic is a crime against humanity.
>>
>>9620080
I honestly think it has something to do with internalized misogyny (yes, I know). But the yaoi girls from my middle school really seemed to struggle with their gender identity because they couldn't relate at all to any of the normal girls in school. So they cut their hair and were fake bois for the longest time.

I remember having a similar "I absolutely can't stand any female characters" phase because I hated how they were all written, either too weepy damsel or annoying Mary Sue, and it kind of translated into my dismissal of other girls as being similar. It wasn't until I was older and found better stuff to read that I realized that a lot of that was people who can't write females for shit. I think stumbling upon stuff like Chrono Crusade helped, now I can't help but cringe at that mentality I had.

So I absolutely can get why these girls hate on every female character like how everyone hates on Kairi as this bitch who got in the way of Sora and Riku. It's absolutely something most people can grow out of, it just takes a lot of figuring yourself out.
>>
>>9621137
Yeah take nearly any anime female and imagine any real person acting the way they do and it's easy to see why so many gloss over them and stick with the more interesting, realistic (ish) dudes. Or if they do they kind of have to pick and choose the traits they do appreciate. For example

>Friend who likes Kirino because she relates to being a track athlete who wants more time to just enjoy nerd things. But still kinda ignores the total bitch personality
>Friend who loves Shiek but completely rejects the canon that he's actually Zelda because she's so bland.
>Friend who loves Fujiko Mine because she likes ladies who use their sex appeal as effective weapons but cringes a lot because how she's portrayed shifts with the director and how they handle strong women.
>>
>>9617724
What a cuck.

This may be the cringiest post yet
>>
>>9621121
I feel like I'm having a seizure. Did you also cook the noodle in the bath?
>>
>>9620871
Holy shit
>>
I'm kind of jealous of everyone in this thread. I got the weeaboo beaten out of me by my mom the first time I cane home with an anime shirt from Hot Topic.

>tfw still dress/act Stacy as fuck irl to hide my true self
>Go to cons but only in cosplays that can hide my face
>None of my con friends know my real name
>4Chan is my safe space
>>
>>9619834
ok but was it a nice dress or a milanoo monstrosity? i wore head to toe burando to prom and i dont regret it. i wore it under my grad gown too.
>>
>>9619993
i cant even make fun because i had no hair in high school from chemo, i opted to wear scarves instead of a wig and got called "wanna be muslim" on a daily basis. if she already had bad social skills i cant imagine it was easy for her to cope with also being a physical outcast
>>
>>9621297
Damn, did they knew you were doing chemo? If so thats fucked up
>>
>>9620940
>love and joy
FUCK I HAVENT HEARD THAT SONG IN 8 YEARS ATLEAST AND THE SECOND I READ THAT IT ALL CAME BACK
>>
File: 1497063212097.png (292KB, 325x348px) Image search: [Google]
1497063212097.png
292KB, 325x348px
>mfw my Naruto faze in high school
>mfw bringing plastic kunai/headband to school all the time
>mfw would "Dynamic Entry!" and kick doors open, the kind with just the push bar
>mfw one day a girl was behind that door, had to explain to campus security that it was an accident and shouting "Dynamic Entry!" was not in fact a death threat
This thread is fucking killing me and digging up memories I wish I had forgotten.
>>
>>9621313
no one believed me. i literally looked like a dead person, i lost 40lbs, lost my hair, began having fainting spells, threw up on multiple occasions. i ended up dropping out after some dumbass ripped the scarf off my head and punched me yelling "sand nigga" over and over.
>>
>>9619370
Oh god, this pic reminds me when I attented an university entrance exam few years back. There were this lad with mixup of the middle girl and the one right to her; angsty emo goth in stripes and miniskirt with cat ears and bell collar. No, she didn't get in, thank god.
>>
>>9619075
>but I did to a lot the 'Ano...etto..'ing
>Finger motion included

You're a bright light in a dark, dark world, and I love you for that, but reading this just killed me a little bit on the inside.
>>
>>9619263
Sounds like a male version of me, if I may be quite honest with you, famiglias...
>>
When I was a freshman in high school a new weeb friend and I had to do a pantomime project to music for drama class.

> In front of the entire class
> "Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better"
> Sasuke VS Luffy
> Partial, terrible, wigless cosplay.
> Pantomimed strength contest, stretching contest, "emo" contest
> I am sure NONE of it made sense without weeb context
> I think we got a B

Man it was cringy and terrible, but it was so much fun, and the first time I ever hung out with a person who became my best friend, and years down the line my Artist Alley table partner. I wouldn't take back a second of it.
>>
>>9621575
I wish I could have sat in on that with my weeb knowledge erased.
>>
>>9621575
> Pantomimed strength contest, stretching contest, "emo" contest
I'm not sure if this is the same kind of panto I'm thinking of.
Was this like. The Americunt version with more like charades or like.
The britfagkind kind.
Because a weeaboo british panto would be so cringey, I'd cry tears of joy.

Also this is recent and kind of counts-
There's a local harry potter festival I got a sponsorship spot with. You get name recognition in several spots, and they ask which name you want to put down.
After a minute or two of whether I wanted to put my name, a false name, my friend's name, or me and my friends name, I decided on none of these things.
I put down "Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way".
I feel some shame, but zero regrets.
But I hope it brings a laugh to people who see it and know the reference. Especially because everyone else probably put a serious name.
>>
>On the road to the convention center with friends
>Went out of my house already with the cosplay on
>Remember I was really proud of wearing cosplay in public
>I was cosplaying Death The Kid(genderbend version)
>We were 13 so we had to go un public transport
>Danced the caramel dansen inside of a metro wagon
>I remember we were so so happy

I think we recorded it, Idk if i can find it tho
>>
So much random shit.

>Watched carameldansen in elementary school during class with a friend
>Version we watched was of of Popotan (ecchi anime) characters, didn't know what it was
>teacher yelled "get those dancing pigs off my screen"
>later go home and look up Popotan and watch it along with a bunch of other ecchi anime

also
>become super obsessed with Kisshu from Tokyo Mew Mew
>have hundreds of screenshots of him saved on my ipod touch
>Make video using windows movie maker of a shitty chibi drawing of Kisshu I made spinning around while carameldansen plays
>video is still on public youtube to this day

and last but not least
>Watch Junjou Romantica every night until 3am in middle school
>have secret notebook dedicated to yaoi drawings
>some junjou romantica drawings but mostly my yaoi pokemon gijinka oc's which i drew as stereotypical semes and ukes complete with use of the word 'smexy'

There's more but I can't go on.
>>
fuck, here we go

>wore purple circle lenses so often that i almost convinced myself they were my actual eyes
>am asian but bleached my hair blonde to emulate western jfashion bloggers who wanted to emulate japanese fashion bloggers who wanted to emulate westerners (we've gone full circle)
>known by everybody at school as "the anime girl" because i wore shitty ita-tastic versions of jfash i admired but was too young & poor to afford
>wore a raschel lace monster to the AP store when i was like 14
>convinced myself all lolitas were big meanies so never actually involved myself in the community or learned anything until some years later
>literally ordered from milanoo and didn't think what i got was all that bad
>consistent spreepicky customer
>did that shitty animu makeup where you abuse white eyeliner and line the outer half of your waterline with black

thankfully these behaviors waned when i started browsing /cgl/ as underage b& and learned how to look less horrifying. i gained some self-awareness and i'm actually kind of pretty and well-dressed after years of horrible adolescent suffering. thanks gulls
>>
>I was obsessed with Chrono Crusade at the tender age of 14 and told everyone I was going to be a nun
>Discovered nuns do not in fact carry guns. Dream crushed.
>Ripped tons of vocaloid music off the internet until I began to worry that perhaps the Japanese popo would come for my young black ass
>Life goal was to one day be like the protag in Dramacon
>>
>>9622135
Hopefully you wore an ita disaster like she did and felt like the hero you wanted to be.
NGL, I loved those "coords"
>>
>>9622140
You bet your frilly ass I did.
>>
fuck i just remembered something
in 7th grade we had a project where we had to choose a song and make a CD cover for it, so drawing the cover, lyrics on the back, and then presenting the song to the class just so everyone could see what each other listen to.
I chose the Offspring, youre gonna go far kid
but instead of sharing the official music video like every other kid i showed my entire class this AMV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHIgyhl05nk
i legit didnt know why people were laughing at me and making rude comments. i was such a dumbass and i didnt even watch a lot of anime growing up
>>
>>9618659
Normie please leave
>>
>>9622135
Chrono Crusade was the shit and I've seen it pop up so much recently. Maybe it was everyone else's babbys first not-on-tv-gotta-buy-the-dvd animu too.
>>
When I was 14 I bought a maid outfit and made my mom take a picture of me in it, sitting in my bed, with my manga laid out on my covers and holding gunslinger girl manga to show how "otaku" I was. I wish I was making this up.
>>
File: 20170906_015952.jpg (226KB, 942x828px) Image search: [Google]
20170906_015952.jpg
226KB, 942x828px
>>9622305

Just why. God damn.
>>
>>9622316
>>9622305
Involving your mom in it is probably the worst part, otherwise as far as 14 year old autism goes, it's not that bad
>>
>>9622316
ok but youre adorable and you have cute pets?? so??
>>
>>9622316
>harajuku lovers bag

ayy
man I would just buy that shit since it had japanese girls on it, it wasn't paticularly cute or anything.
>>
>>9622316
this is oddly charming though
>>
>>9617688

>called my brother oni-chan
>wore naruto head band during highschool (in ym neck, at least, and when naruto was not so popular)
>cut a lolita dress shorter because it was not sexy enough (dress was made by a seamstress to be shiny silver with black)
>thought Misa from Death Note was the best Gothic Lolita influence
>Used to pose in such "gothic lolita" at cons, showing panties and being taken photos by nerds, next to a friend doing the same

can I die now?

currently I just wear IW
>>
File: 1498586456428.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
1498586456428.gif
822KB, 600x366px
90% of my weeb life was tame but this still sits with me.

Back in highschool (freshmen), I saw my best friend at the time and was like "I got the goods." So we take the bus home together then run up to his room. The "goods" are this oversexed fanfic that I managed to find on my computer that I'd saved from somewhere. We're pouring over it 'til his mom says shes going to work then we start reading it out loud. Dicks activate and we do the "learning how bodies work" thing til he gets sentimental at the end and blurts out
>we're just like haku and zabuza
To which I'm just like ~swoon~ because "omg they're my fav characters 4lifu!" and I have chin length black hair so thats totally me!

Needless to say we became the irl naruto pairing (gross teenage boy version) with our female friends squealing everytime we did mundane shit like hold hands or share food. Near summer, one girl asks if we did the yaoiz yet and best friend says we're going to. Spend the time up til then naruto running after each other to the bus and roleplaying and making shitty headbands in FACS class.

Day after book signing, we plan a sleepover. His mom sets us up in front of the tv with food then goes to work - now its action time. He starts checking fanfics on the family computer while I go put on his mom's short bathrobe and sandals (to be irl haku). We get down to the deed and I nope the fuck out early because this certainly isn't good feeling yaoi funtimes like the stories made it out to be. Throw on pants, call mom, take a quiet ride back home, realize that I have his mom's robe with my other crap I hastily gathered and shove everything into closet. Avoid him like the plague all summer. Find out later through listening in on parents that my mom called his mom after I whined to her to pick me up which made her come home and ask him what happened, to which he spilt his guts and shows her the fics and is sent to his grandmother's for the rest of hs. Thus ended Haku x Zabuza's tragic tale. Again.
>>
>>9622539
>to which he spilt his guts and shows her the fics and is sent to his grandmother's for the rest of hs.
That's a pretty big overreaction desu.
>>
>>9622563
She was overworked with a kid so that coupled with messing with porn fanfics and doing gay shit with his friend in her clothes was probably a bit much for her in the end.
But I agree, it could've been handled much better.
>>
>>9617709
>I like (blonde white) lolis and hitler was right
That's being a 14 worder though.
>>
>>9622573
How old were you? If you were like 13 I can sort of understand but any older it's very strange.
>>
I was in middle school and I was obsessed with Naruto, and specifically obsessed with this one fanfiction that I would read all the time. It was teh hawt yaoiz, and i told one of my equally weeby friends about it and she said she wanted to read it. So I printed it out for her. On paper. On my grandma's computer. It took an hour. I would also print out pictures of Link and keep them in my folder.
>>
>>9622316
This is super cute tho
>>
>>9618756
Wait are you me? I was into kaiba and reading yaoi at age 13, back then I had my old computer, which got viruses easily so I'd get a huge spam of porn pop ups. I then wrote yaoi between kaiba and joey which jocks stole and started to read. In the end nobody got in trouble though.
>>
>>9622591
which doujin anon?
I was obsessed about KakaIru and some SasuNaru
I remember having an overly-girly diary notebook, with hard cover with printed flowers, and a lock with a key. I used to print hawt yaoiz doujins and paste them in the pages, and then read them sometimes. It was my ~secret~

My favourite doujin was KakaIru at school, school days or something like that
>>
>used to wear Gir hoodie every day
>anime club kids loved me for being small and easy to pick up
>one couple was known for fighting a lot and then going behind the school to listen to Vocaloid and hold each other
>"We gotta help K Chan and B Sama make up!"
>Biggest kid in the club picks me up and they all follow him outside
>The two ignore us
>"We bring you offerings of Gir!"
>They drop me into their laps and leave
>"Get the fuck out of here Gir!"
>>
>>9617988
>insulting "I'm a one man army"
Bitch please, this is an grade A internet classic

But really, my AtLA power level was off the charts when I was twelve and I still shudder thinking about it
>thought the penguin sledding scene was hilarious and walked into (what I thought) was a generally empty classroom and screamed "PENGUIIIIIINNN" at my friend, only to find there was a chedule change and 20+ kids and a teacher witnessed my stupidity
>Had a picture of a turtle duck I named George on my locker and introduced him to people because lol so random XD
>Would select all outfits based on the element colors, with fire nation being my preferred mode of dress
>Linked to referenced vids in AIM away messages
Probably more shit I've mentally surpressed. The worst part was I was in a small school and I was the only kid who watched avatar at the time. I was doing all this on my own with everyone watching me
>>
Thankfully i never went full weeb in middleschool, was too busy trying to be emo/scene and obsessed with bandom to get into it. I can live vicariously through the cringe my best friend went through though

>anime RPs on neopets message boards
>obsessed with inuyasha
>pretended to be asian when speaking to an asain singer/songwriter we followed on a streaming site "us asains gotta stick together xD"
>we made a geddan video together
>we both actively avoided and quietly made fun of the creepy girl in cat ears tho

She's turned into an amazing and functional human being but god damn we have so much cringe dirt on each other.
>>
In this thread I learned- so many of us were awful cringey people.
And it's okay because we all learned from it.
But I bet these actions still haunt us as we lay down at night.
>>
>>9618745
Our school computers were all monitored so be thankful if yours wasn't anon (although it would've been obvious because your window would've been immediately shut down)
>friend dicking around on computer next to me when we're supposed to be working
>while he's on google, teacher types in the search bar "Get to work"
>friend types reply back "How about no"
>his computer is shut down
>I, for some reason, can continue reading Hanna is Not a Boy's Name comic on my computer
>>
>>9622673
I don't know if it's cringe, but this reminds me of the only time I was ever in trouble in high school

>be me, taking worthless "computer skills" class that mostly teaches you to use MS Office
>once you finish your worksheet for the day, you have tons of free time
>school has very strict web blocker that blocks out anything fun at all and often gets in the way of doing legit work, even Wikipedia is blocked
>get the bright idea to load up a flash drive with roms and emulators and other games to spend free time
>start passing it around the class, so others can copy the contents to their school drives and have fun
>one day, teacher calls me out of class to talk to her and one of the IT people for the school
>they say I have compromised the security of the school's whole network by intentionally spreading vulnerable files
>have no idea what they are talking about, but am very scared because they're threatening me with complete expulsion from the school
>come clean, tell them about the flash drive and give it to them
>the whole problem was pic related since it's a flash game and .swf flash files are indeed super vulnerable to nasty exploits, especially back then
>they don't care about the roms or me encouraging the class to not do their work or any of it, just the flash files being spread
>wind up being suspended for 2 weeks once they figure out it was just a game, but I never did get the flash drive back from them
>>
File: lsprage.png (198KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
lsprage.png
198KB, 500x398px
>>9622694
Out of all the roms you spread.
You spread THIS?
Really? No SNES roms? Not even GBC Roms?
Anon, I am disappoint.
>>
>>9622694
Oh shit anon! I used to play Bloons Tower Defense off a flash drive too, good times.

I always wonder what the kids today do in their worthless computer classes without Flash games.
>>
>>9622698
Dude, I did have a ton of snes and gba roms, but the IT people didn't care one bit about them, just the one flash game I had.
>>
>>9622707
TBF, I'd be mad about that shitty game, too.
But not because "vulnerability".
But because shitty game.
But they seem like failures of an IT crowd.
>>
>>9622702
Based on my conversations with the kids I coach, read old fic on ff.net, because it's too old for the school to know to block it
>>
>>9622710
What's your issue? Bloons is fun and more than good enough to waste a half-hour of class on.
>>
>>9622728
My issue is that I'm joking on the internet and text fails to convey my tone.
Apologies, mate. I'm not that serious, desu.
>>
>>9620998
>In middle school I made a Naruto headband out of an arizona iced tea can and fraying, shiny blue fabric

I made one out of socks and Sharpie during middle school, and wore it (with a terrible Kiba closet cosplay and actual paint, gouache if I remember well, on the cheeks to make the markings) for the last day of school.
>>
Fuck I love this thread so much.
Let's see..

>was a huge weeb throughout middle school starting in 2007
>12-14 y/o
>was literally obsessed with Japan
>would open our history textbooks to the Japanese history section and just STARE at it
>constantly wore my Naruto headband (upside down)
>would talk to everyone about my Naruto OC and draw her on everything
>made friends with people a grade higher with me and we would all do weird shit at lunch time, like screaming about yaoi ships and other weeb nonsense
>assigned Naruto characters to eachother, I was Itachi
>Signed up to do the Lucky Star OP dance in the school talent show, got our act rejected when we told them

Probably for the best, and to this day, people from middle school call me Itachi/weasel and I die a bit on the inside.

Also, I was an awful Warrior Cats weeb and I would try to cat-ify everything, I can't believe I still have friends.
>>
>>9622582
Yeah around there, 13/14. Still too old. We just weren't smart kids.
>>
>>9622799
>I was an awful Warrior Cats weeb and I would try to cat-ify everything,

Fuck. I did that to a lot of anime characters too. I feel you.
>>
Oh boy, here we go

>drew yaoi in class
>accidentaly showed it to my english teacher
>she listened to the full story of my dramatic ocs
>from then on, she asked me about them and asked me to show her the draws whenever she saw me drawing
>pretty damn sure I turned her into a fujoshi

2012, middle school I think

>being bullied because of weight and being the new one in class
>draw oc husbando in my table with a support sentence
>it was something like "you can do it, I believe in you"
>a kid suddenly appears when Im affar and silently nods at the draw

Same year

>had a boyfriend for like, an hour
>got scared shitless because kissing makes me oh so anxious
>thought that the best way of confessing my feelings was to write a letter to finish our "relationship"
>draw same oc as before and write "im leaving you for him"
>confused as fuck BF talks to silent nodding kid as I try to explain
>"No, I meant that even a drawing can replace you"
>saved.jpg

kill me
>>
>>9622845
>pretty damn sure I turned her into a fujoshi
Oh anon, the virus is real, my friends would comment about how I infected them with it, and by the sounds of it, I would say you certainly did turn your teacher into a fujoshi (and good job, even if you regret it)
I fucking hated it when people would asked to see my drawings though, it's what kept me from actually drawing yaoi in my "public" sketchbook (the sketchbook I would take with me to draw everywhere)
>>
>>9622845
>>9622862
>turned teacher into a fujoshi

wew. the delusion.
>>
File: 9260_1.jpg (43KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
9260_1.jpg
43KB, 728x409px
when i was 11 I got a hairdresser to cut my hair like sasuke uchiha and I used a reference image of a styled wig

I ended up looking like pic related some how
>>
>>9622924
Like... Why are fujoshis so broken? Is being a fujoshi like the chick equivalent of a guy who is a little *too* interested in model trains and sonic the hedgehog...?
>>
>>9619263
I need to know more, for reasons
>>
oh boy I have had a lot of cringe moments involving a girl in my class

>this girl lets call her H is ginger and quite chubby
>shes completely obsessed with anime to the point she doesn't do coursework because she was too busy watching it
>believes she'll go to Japan or Korea and get fawned over because of her hair colour
>hates most Japanese food but wants to live in Japan
> shes getting a guy that she has in the friend zone to save money up so they can both live in Japan
>thinks she can comfortably live there after only making him save up £2,000
>Broken weeb Japanese
>has a black zebra bag that she calls Kuro
>>
>>9622533
pls share booty pics
>>
I've read every greentext posted and this is all giving flashbacks to my weeb days
> I miss being that happy
>>
>>9622611
oh man, i don't even remember what it was anymore.
>>
I started an anime club at my school.
>>
>>9622344
Hahah thank you anon, I look nothing like that now but thank you. And my pets are great
>>
>>9622361
Same. I honestly still use it because it has held up for so long and matches my hair so why not
>>
File: 14837589879132.jpg (56KB, 694x680px) Image search: [Google]
14837589879132.jpg
56KB, 694x680px
>>9623335

are you a cute gril looking for anime bf or are you a desperate virgin looking for a cute anime gf
>>
>>9622402
>>9622606
I did not expect the compliments haha, I look like an entirely different person now but thank you. My friends pick on me over this picture LOL
>>
File: tumblr_nj681mqpzs1qhz95yo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj681mqpzs1qhz95yo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>9620916
>BATHE in RAMEN.
>>
>>9622952
>hates most Japanese food but wants to live in Japan

Well, that's the chub sorted out, at least.
>>
i wear those weebfuck cat ear headphones to school everyday. its embarassing but they were a gift and I'm too poor to get new ones, id wear earbuds but theyre all broken so fucking end me
>>
File: 1502531043828.jpg (99KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502531043828.jpg
99KB, 900x1200px
>>9617688
When I was 13, I had a Crunchyroll account. I wasn't terribly into anime (at the time), but that didn't stop me from lying about watching series that cute grills said they liked. I basically tried using it as an online dating site, and every time I think about what I'd say to people, I get shivers down my spine.
>>
Alright buckle up boys, this one's a biggie.

>end of GCSE English
>have to give a spoken presentation about a hobby you have
> little weeb me jumps THROUGH THE ROOF at the chance to talk about cosplay
>bring cosplay to school
>dress teacher in akatsuki cloak as a demonstration
> 'See? Now our unassuming Miss Smith is a badass criminal ninja!'
>class shrinking in fear of being forced to dress in weeb outfits
>I teach them the hare hare yukai
>end of presentation
>any questions
> 'anon, this is just an excuse to crossdress, right?'

I got an A* no regrets
>>
>>9620080
There's a biographical manga called My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness that talks about fujoshits really well, I think. Basically the author was a closeted permavirgin lesbian and talks about how part of her teenage yaoi obsession was about being unable to look at porn with girls in without feeling weird about it.

>>9621137 also seems like a good guess though. In high school I had a real desire to distance myself from feminity. I was never fakeboi tier but I definitely did the whole 'me vs other girls' thing and I used to sperg out like 'I hate pink!' All of that contributed to identifying more with the hawt yaoiz.
>>
>>9620914
ngl when the trash bag walked past I laughed a lot
>>
>>9622316
You're good looking, being autistic is endearing.
Carry on cute anon, carry on.
>>
Being a lonely homeschooled weeb leads to the worst things

>Got into porn and Sonic at the age of 12
>Wrote self-insert sex stories that I made my friends read
>Somehow one story escalated to Tails getting raped and after re-reading it, I legit became scared of myself, stopped writing
>Put book into a safe box and never let it see the light of day again

>Mom staffs huge homeschool convention in my city
>Convention center had open area with computers you had to stand to use
>Friend and I were monitored at home, so we looked up Tsubasa hentai doujinshi on those computers
>Did this for three years
I'm still so uncomfortable imagining the ultra conservative moms seeing my filth

>Joined mixed-race dating sites, lying about my age
>Started talking 28 year old Japanese business man
>Showed him my bad karaoke online and he praised my pronunciation, said I would fit in very well in Japan, offered to pay for me to fly to and live with him
>By this point, it was obvious I was underage
>I almost did it because, Japan, and the whole "no one understood me here"
>Only didn't because of social anxiety
>Still scared to think of what would have happened if I hadn't been anxious

There is so much more, these just stuck out the most.
>>
>>9625423
If you were underaged when you fled for Japan you could have caused an international incident.
>>
>>9625427
Jesus, maybe he really bought me being just a very childish 18 year old? He tried to bribe me with Disneyland and everything... I had confided I'd tried to run away from home before and failed, figured that was a big red flag.
>>
I've been reading sasunaru fanfiction for almost 8 years and its the only fanfiction couple I enjoy reading about
>>
File: help.png (80KB, 429x293px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
80KB, 429x293px
>>9625423
>mixed raced dating sites
you dodged a bullet. I Joined one when I was underage also.

now I'm 90% sure It was because I'm black and was underage at the time, but goddamn I ran into some characters. I feel like i'd have to TRY to meet people this weird on 4chan.

here's the ones that stood out to me

>the guy that kept asking me if I had more european looking friends

>the wanna be rapper asian who told me I was his mocha kesha and dropped me when he found out I didn't like rap "its in your nature to like this, i dont understand why you dont"

>the dude that was legit using this dating website to talk to foreigners to make sure official english translations for the company he worked for were ok

>some dude that turned out to not be asian but an albino hispanic/black guy who relaxed and dyed his hair. he told me if we were married and I lied to him, he'd waterboard me. found my address through a photo and sent me expensive gifts.

>the one guy with a massive shit fetish, told me he wanted me to live chained in a sex dungeon and be his massive turd

>the one dude who contacted me because he just wanted a friend, and asked for my advice with Japanese women for some reason. He told me he wanted to impress them by showing up to date girls in full cosplay and talking to them about hentai . told him it was weird and he told me I didn't know shit about Japan and that Japanese women would love it.

The whole experience made me nope out of interracial dating websites and made me learn to get rid of EXIF data on my photos before posting anywhere.

that being said, when I opened a package with burando and a nintendo 3ds (when the system JUST came out) from a stranger online It was the strangest mix of emotions. I was so afraid.. but burando and videogames..
>>
>>9621370
nayrt but omg I am so sorry I hope that things have gotten better for you and that you've found genuine friends and happiness
>>
>>9625423
>Joined mixed-race dating sites, lying about my age
>offered to pay for me to fly to and live with him

That gave me chills. How old did you say you were? I've been seriously considering doing a similar dating website, but worry I'll meet crazies like this.

>>9626476
>using this dating website to make sure official english translations for the company he worked for were ok
>the one guy with a massive shit fetish, told me he wanted me to live chained in a sex dungeon and be his massive turd
>He told me he wanted to impress them by showing up to date girls in full cosplay and talking to them about hentai

Wow, well I'll be alone forever. I feel bad you went through all of this, but it's also really hilarious.
>>
I liked anime as a young child (Pokemon, sailor moon, Hamtaro, etc) but basically my weeb run went from late 2006 to 2011 and boy, it was...sad. Since there is too much to recount in full, I'll just give you the details.

>spend hours watching Naruto themed "chat room" videos on YT and would even write my own in a notebook under my bed
>went into RP chat rooms on xat and would would autistically keep up an OC persona to try and make the guys fall in love with me
>P!atd AVM'S for OHSHC were my life
>would constantly wish I was kawaii japanesu gril desu
>wapanese speak on the reg, even at school
>vocaloid was the only thing I listened to, other than anime opening/ending songs. Sakura kiss still gets me hype to this day
>got into lolita, thought I was a doll.
>write cringy comments on deviantart artist drawing that had my favorite characters
>mentally dating anime boys
>constantly ask my friend who drew anime well to draw me with my husbandos
>wore a physicians mask to school like I would see in Japan, only to get weird looks from the teachers and kids
>"I'm sick, when you're sick in Japan they do this as a sign of courtesy to not get each other sick, you wouldnt get it"
>so much yaoi
>had a tokyopop account that I would RP on and consume obscene amounts of hentai and manga
>"ano......." .///////.'
>was ONLY attracted to ASIAN MEN because nobody was better than MatsuJun and Shun Oguri
>scream "dattebayo" in public places and in school hallways
>tried to convince my school to get "japanese school uniforms"

The list could go on.
>>
Reading through these gave me PTSD about my past cringy self. I started out watching Inuyasha as my very first anime (unless you count Hamtaro when I was about 9 or 10) and thought it was amazing when I was 12ish. I got a little older and found out about Naruto and was absolutely enamored with Sasuke.

I was a homeschool kid and we went to classes once a week with a bunch of other homeschool kids. No kid except me liked anything anime. I was young, without internet, or not financially able to cosplay either. I remember I made a shirt with the Uchiha clan symbol (which I made out of felt) on the back out of a black shirt I had. The cringy thing was that the black shirt had something on the front so I covered it with the sew-on clan symbol and wore the shirt backwards for the school year. I remember getting mad at everything asking me why I had a fishing bobber on the back of my shirt.
>>
File: whatdididotodeservethis.jpg (86KB, 1136x696px) Image search: [Google]
whatdididotodeservethis.jpg
86KB, 1136x696px
I bought a Hatsune Miku cosplay from Amazon and wore it to school, also bought the wig from Amazon and used those tall long fans as a wig stand, didn't even bother brushing it so you can only imagine
>today I only use the thigh highs that came with the costume for wannabe trap and lewd pics
Have I even changed
>>
Sort-of starring me.

Back in the day, my dad saw The Karate Kid one too many times. He would constantly add -san to my and my sister's names. We both picked up this habit as well, even though neither of us would learn what it actually meant until we were older.
>>
Back to unfortunate memories :
I always was not liked in school for multiple reasons in general. I went to school with mainly Caribbean American children and Asian American children and since I am black (Caribbean- American .) I actually didn't fit in with the stereotypes of black people especially since the Caribbean American children were focused on being like black Americans.Even before I was alienated, because I read all the time , loved dragons ,dinosaurs and anything with magic so... (there were other things too )
Though In my 6th year I began watching anime more consistently and I made friends with children who were in a year ahead of me.
They introduced me to yoai and I began reading /watching it at night at home.
I began trying to draw anime and other cartoons ( I was bad but, knew it ) I thought I would get better with time and plastered drawing on the wall of my room.
I thought this group of people were cool and I wanted to be like them: but I was never loud and energetic and I didn't have any other friends.I would listen to jpop and music from anime loved black butler and was obsessed with being like Ciel. I was liked that uke whatever bull crud ( I can't remember it now).I actually didn't like naruto though one girl in our group wore the head band
One guy would do the anime run
They would do the dances in public
they were loud in public involving yoai and sex.
I treated one guy like my butler (like Sebastian, won't lie, I was abusive)
One girl showed me hard core yaoi ( the prison one with the fit Black dude and the Asian guy) in computer class.
I wore mall goth attire like my friends ( not even good lol)Got into Lolita, one of the girls got me into it. Bout a mallano dress for 50 bucks. wore it to sakura matsuri . It was bad yes ( No pics were taken) There are two pictures where I am dressed like a mall goth, arm warmers and all. Won't lie I was unstable mentally and physically.
>>
>>9627486
story con:
had to get anything and everything japense.
was dissapointed when I had to learn chinese ( my school didn't offer japense )
Dissapointed when the trip to japan (this trip was not through my school ) was canceled because of hiroshima and I went to china instead.
Became fucked because my identity, I hated the fact I have dark skin and tried to bleach my skin to make my self look like an amime girl lol
always ate pocky and sushi and such.
made my own asseriories and told people I ( not many though) I was in lolita fashion though everything I did was shit.
Wanted to fashion to create my own lolita clothing and I had not training what so ever.
NOW:
Went to college ( in college )
Still into lolita , actually know kind of what I am doing now.
I honestly tend not to really watch and read anime much . Once in a while I do but, I like other comics too.
In a science major
I did take Japense but, I honestly didn't have time because I taking other courses . I also relied too heavlly on my knowlege of chinese but, it only helped here and there .
though I still am an outsider with many in major I can tell you it's not because of the weeaboo crap.
( mainly becuae I generally keep to my self and I can tell the other students in my major when I switched didn't really want to try to be friends .)
>>
>>9626520
It was over 10 years ago, I was around 16 then. The site was Japan Cupid or something, I think? He wasn't the only older man to offer to fly me to them, there was an Italian man and a... Korean? as well. Different sites, obviously. I was banned from dating by my mom, so being a TOTALLY smart teen, I looked to online. So like... I'm not sure how it is these days, but I feel like creepy dudes will always be a thing. Just be smart about it. Thinking back, I didn't even have a passport, so obviously I wouldn't have gotten far.

>>9626476
You reminded me of a guy who once messaged me, asking if he could mail me a cup of his cum for me to eat on camera in a Chii cosplay. I still gag remembering it. I didn't post cosplay on dating sites after that.
>>
>Ran an anime club in high school

That sums it all up nicely.
>>
Me and my friend used to sit down when we were 13ish in 07/08 to write massive fanfictions including a huge cast of characters from naruto, death note, bleach and this weird yaoi manga called eerie queerie. They were always self inserts set in a high school au wjere we were best friends with all the characters we liked, dated the characters we had crushes on and were sometimes a vampire and a werewolf respectively. We wrote at least 5 different fanfictions in this vein, all slightly different but more or less the same plot. We always promised we'd post them on quizilla but never did, probably mainly because we wrote them in huge project notebooks rather than any self awareness. I've attached a picture of us doodling shitty Ryuks, you can kind of make out the quality of the writing too lol.
>>
>>9627977
dropped pic
>>
>>9627977
shit anon, I did that too, it was pretty much roleplaying. It seems like you had a lot of fun!

it ended when the teachers found it and faxed everything to all of our parents. Fuck that school.
>>
File: 51xQEFVQiVL.jpg (47KB, 361x500px) Image search: [Google]
51xQEFVQiVL.jpg
47KB, 361x500px
Ah jfc I hope no one I know reads this because even thinking about it makes me want to die.

>be me in middle school
>discover yaoi accidently when browsing the anime section in the library
>initially hey this is wierd then hey this is amazing
>procceed to local anime store and convince my mom to buy 18+ yaoiz
>she never checks the covers or content
>slowly convince my small friend group to join the yaoiz side over several months
>one of them is caught reading hardcore deadass Yellow in computer class
>find out from a friend and go to claim it after school
>principal gets involved and it's added to my "permanent record"
>infamously known as yaoiz queen for getting suspended over it but coming back soon after

Then there's early high school which god damn

>somehow become anime club president freshman year of hs
>no actual power
>try to gain status by making cosplay accessories with upfront payment
>fail horribly and never refund
>live with guilt and heavy heart next 4 years

I also meet a gay couple in my first week of hs and in overexcitement I got their names and promised a surprise. I wrote an 18k+ fic about these two seniors I did not know and printed it then proudly presented it to them the next week. I never spoke to them again but I'd see them around campus and wave and they'd awkwardly wave back.

There is so much more but I crave death when I think about longer than 4 years ago. Pic related.
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.