[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about PAX that attracts the most shallow fucking people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What is it about PAX that attracts the most shallow fucking people? Every other con I've been to is a blast where I'll make some of the coolest friends but PAX is a shitheap every time.

Time for a bunch of loser-ass i'm-a-nerd-because-i-watch-the-avengers fake nerds to descend upon my city with knowledge of their 1 or 2 games they bothered playing this year on full display in hopes of landing a cosplay girl on her 12th convention this year thinking this will be the one where she'll finally be noticed by a modeling agency and can drop all the nerd easy-pickings followers

oh and look at that there's a riot afterparty this year, awesome, can't wait for that to be awfully fucking full of people who haven't touched league of legends in 3 years and were never above silver
>>
Who hurt you Anon?
>>
>>9617365
Why so salty anon? Gatekeeping is the worst part of this hobby and there are worse things in Seattle.

I'm one of the con girls visiting. Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do outside the con center?
>>
>>9617365
Gimme your lunch money
>>
PAX has been pretty shit for a couple of years now. Nothing new, really.
>>
>>9617745
The Cheesecake Factory right across from the center is really good, but likely super packed due to said con.

Eateries and like Pike Market down near the pier are the best things I can think of. Everything else I usually do isn't directly in Seattle, and I can't recommend busing to out of towners without confidence.

But uhh, yeah, there's a cat cafe but it's a half hour bus ride from the center.
>>
>>9617745
Belltown has some good bars and restaurants. International district has lots of good shops and Uwajimaya which is an amazing asian grocery store.
>>
File: catbox.jpg (77KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
catbox.jpg
77KB, 552x414px
The fiance and I were only able to grab Monday badges. So we wanna make the best out of what little time we have. Can anyone tell me where all the best freebies are and when games/booths to check out?
>>
>>9617365
It's 2017, anon. I dunno, I really like PAX and have a blast every year. I think it's cool that the people you meet encompass a wide spectrum. Not everyone needs to be super hardcore nerds.
>>
>>9619448
Freebies are kinda ass this year, you can get a shirt from pc freeplay or like a mousepad from some indie thing in the far back left of expo but thats pretty much it desu. I don't know if the bigger games had freebies due to the long lines, since its slower on monday you could give it a shot.

If you try a bunch of Bethesda games you can get some stuff I heard
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT1L51kCxiU
>>
Some anger going around in this thread. I was there for three days and had a great time playing games, lot of great and unique cosplay were there too. Plus, everyone was way friendly and helpful. 10/10 would do again
>>
>>9617745
Take the light rail up to Capitol Hill for nightlife (and to eat a Dick's burger)
>>
>>9617365
get new friends or stop being a pos
>>
Half the reason I go to pax east each year is for JS Joust. So long as it continues to be the best place to play I will still go lol.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.